• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 510 Views, 9 Comments

A Day in the Life of Flash Sentry - Silver Inkwell



Follow Flash as an ordinary regular day turns into a not so ordinary or regular day. Nightmare Shadow forces him and other ponies to play some deadly mysterious games, can he survive and win? Will the others?

  • ...
3
 9
 510

Bumping into Princess Twilight Sparkle

In fact, he was here right now dancing in the crowd with an attractive young mare, maybe one not so great and beautiful as other ponies Flash could think of, but fair enough, and if Chris liked her, and she liked him, then the relationship was good and healthy according to Flash. Flash wandered over to the punch bowl and then suddenly ran into Princess Twilight Sparkle (literally) and as she started to fall over he caught her, “I know I’m attractive,” he said, “But you don’t have to fall for me, and we also need to stop bumping into each other, it’s becoming a bad habit and expectation of us at this point in time.”

“I know,” Twilight said blushing, “And also nice work with the bad pun.”

“It’s one of my best improvisations that I could have come up with.”

“Well it’s nice seeing you once again, I haven’t seen you since I first bumped into you after chasing down Sunset Shimmer, in an alternate realm, where I met you, sort of, a different you, but one that I still liked nonetheless.”

Once Twilight had spoken there was an awkward silence, it was difficult and awkward for Twilight to speak of that, and while Flash didn’t exactly understand what she was saying he knew that her feelings towards him was mixed and confused and that she had to have time to figure them out.

“Anyhow I better get back to my duties, I still have to do them,” Flash said.

“Yeah me too, and to get back to the party and my friends,” Twilight said.

“Alright then, I’ll see you later then I suppose if we can, I guess?”

“Yeah, sure thing,” Twilight said, and with that they went off in their own separate ways, and once they left Flash wished he could have stayed with her.

Author's Note:

A short little chapter before Discord comes in once more again into the story by entering the stage and story.

Stay tuned for more.