• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 508 Views, 9 Comments

A Day in the Life of Flash Sentry - Silver Inkwell



Follow Flash as an ordinary regular day turns into a not so ordinary or regular day. Nightmare Shadow forces him and other ponies to play some deadly mysterious games, can he survive and win? Will the others?

  • ...
3
 9
 508

The Last Talk

“Quite,” Solar said and with that they all were suddenly back where they were before this whole thing or event began. Flash was back home at the caste in the party room, and he couldn’t be happier being back than he was right now.
But his joy was cut short by Princess Celestia when she spoke to him.

“We may have won the games,” she said, “But we still have a war to fight.

One that will require every pony to do their part and royal duty, especially you.

It seems like we have been barely gone for long by the look of things here, no pony looks lost or confused as they would be normally, I suppose that this is lucky for us, but perhaps not for you as much, after all, you still have a party room and castle to clean up, so get busy, you have lots of work to do.”

Flash groaned at the prospect and sight of this big huge giant task, he would rather take on Nightmare Shadow any day of the week rather than this.

He said this statement out loud and Celestia merely laughed at this statement and said that she didn’t blame him and she wished him good luck before she left, and so Flash Sentry was left all alone to do his royal duties as the next day rose up on the horizon marking the start of another regular ordinary day.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter

Epilogue: The Apprentice

So stay tuned for more.