Pinkie Pie throws excellent parties. This is a fact of life, like Fluttershy being rather demure, or Rarity having a sense of style. But the fact is, Pinkie's parties cost bits, and her job at the bakery isn't supporting her passions anymore. So she dusts off her degree and opens a side business...
4,743 words · 15,377 views · 1,053 · 12
9,364 words · 5,443 views · 681 · 7
15,905 words · 6,158 views · 714 · 12
4,850 words · 1,724 views · 208 · 2
2,000 words · 1,802 views · 311 · 5
42,259 words · 11,921 views · 1,802 · 55
3,549 words · 2,784 views · 203 · 3
11,746 words · 3,410 views · 569 · 21 · sex
TodayOkay, first of all....2 comments · 28 views
Yes, I have been putting things on Patreon without posting my usual two day warning. Aside from my sickness, there's been a lot of family drama going on, plus it's thanksgiving, and... it all slipped my mind. I apologize for that. BUT! I have been waiting two days AND! I did not put the Special Bonus Card of Power of Ponies on Patreon because I did not make it. I also don't intend to put the prologue of Knickerbockers on Patreon; while I did make it, it's rather short and probably doesn't deserve to go there. (I will put chapter one up though.)
On to more relevant topics: Pony themed MOBA. Concept: Six players per team, third person camera, four lanes in a rough hourglass shape. Minions are royal guards, Day versus Night. The battlefield has two tiers: Land and Flying; the Flying tier has it's own floating jungle made of clouds and home to flying creeps, but would be accessible to pegasi and some other characters on an endurance timer basis. Possible heroes:
* The Mane Six. A given, and perhaps even permanent freebies.
* Season villains. Chrysalis, Discord, Sombra, Tirek... maaaaaybe Nightmare Moon, if she isn't attached to the Luna character.
* The Royal Family. Luna, Celestia, Cadance, Shining, and of course Blueblood.
* One-episode antagonists, like Trixie, Gilda, Lightning Dust, Garble, Suri Polomare, Flim and Flam...
* Celebrities like the Wonderbolts, Daring Do, Sapphire Shores, Fancy Pants, basically anyone that has some sort of impact on the world.
* Mane Six Family Members, like Big Mac, Maud Pie, Mister Cake, Missus Cake... I don't know whether we could get away with the CMC and Spike joining in, since they're all a younger generation, but what the heck.
* One-shots and named background ponies: Coco Pommel, Cheese Sandwich, Aloe and Lotus, Zecora basically anyone who has a name spoken on the show.
* Officially unnamed background ponies: Lyra, Bonbon, Derpy, Octavia, Vinyl Scratch...
* Historical simulacra: Star Swirl the Bearded, Firefly, Smart Cookie, Clover the Clever. Probably not to start, but as an expansion.
* Fictional simulacra: The Power Ponies, the Headless Horse, the Shadow Pony, that mare from Scootaloo's nightmare... again, expansion.
* Fan Favorite Characters: Nyx, Fluffle Puff, Snowdrop I think her name was? Fausticorn. Definitely an expansion.
So.... kit listing. You guys, take the time to list the kit of any character you think could work for this. One passive ability, three normal abilities, one ultimate ability. And, yeah.
1w, 5dUuuuuugh.2 comments · 45 views
Well. I caught a bug that downed me for a week. Honestly I'm still recovering, but... well, I haven't put a chapter up. I intend to tomorrow, one of my older projects....
But I do have a question. Awakening Pink is a collaberation, so I don't think it would be fair for me to put it on Patreon when I update it. And I do intend to update it, it's been going on for more then a year now.... still, it's also one of my densest and longest stories. I'd really like the opinion of both my fans and my collaborators on this option.
1 comments · 102 views
Okey doke. You know how I said one guy gave me money I didn't need? I discussed it with him, and I'm going to send half of it back and keep the rest for expenses (I still plan to deliver 8 reviews when he asks!) I've also got two reviews from that other guy, and a few more from other people, so review wise I'm kinda swamped.
Writing wise... I never put the third chappy of Lyra is Crazy on Patreon, and I still haven't put the fourth up, so... consider this a double-for two-day warning!
5w, 4dAhahaha, this is awkward....8 comments · 130 views
In my last blog post, I started a fundraiser for the money I needed. Yesterday, though, Patreon managed to fix the problem. So I figured I'd tell everyone today...
..but, um, one of you just paid 80 dollars.
...which, um... is nice... I really don't know what to do, though. The money is now in my hands, and... yeeeeeeah. So, um... how do you guys think I should handle it?
6w, 3dSUPER FAST FUNDRAISING!4 comments · 125 views
For this week only!
I, Masterweaver, need to raise 50 dollars to pay groceries and 80 to go to the Nightmare Nights con. I'm still going to be using my Patreon Account to raise money, of course, but they're working through the technical issues and I need the money naaaaaaaaow...
SO! I've started a fund over here that'll last till saturday! As a super special bonus offer, I'm halfing my typical review price on the fund! And it's cumulative: for fifteen dollars you get three reviews!
((Speaking of reviews, mister William Purdy, I think I owe you two, could you drop me a PM?))
Also also, side note: I'm going to start up my writing again, so expect updates through the week... aaaaand I may or may not be collaborating with other people on some special projects. It's a surprise! And since it IS a collaboration I won't put it on my patreon.
That's all for now!