• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 621 Views, 0 Comments

Multi autem ex Deo - Dr_Tornado



After getting a free Golden Freddy plush his physical state changes along with the plush being alive, and him landing in Equestria!

  • ...
 0
 621

Chapter 1 - prologue and chaotic partnerships

Hello.

I suppose that I have some explaining to do. My name is...sorry, not going to tell ya. I guess that I'll just say the name that I go by now. My name is Crossbones. I suppose you deserve an explanation here to why I'm floating in a dark abyss. Well, this is my story, and you will learn of it...now!

.....

I was sitting and uploading a new story to the site when I got a text message. I wonder who it could be. When I looked at it said: Do you want a free Golden Freddy plush? I don't want mine, so I just searched a name at random, and here we are, are you interested?

This made me think. Did I want it? My instincts were telling me maybe, and in this case, maybe were yes. I answered yes and a message said that I should give my address for him to send it to me. I wrote the address, and he said it should come to me in at least three days. Three days later, I got a package. I took it to my room and unpacked it.

It was a Golden Freddy plush. It looked really cute, I got on to the computer and went to the person that I got the doll from to say that the doll was here and to thank him for it, and then I saw what he was called. The merchant. "Well, D’OH !"Then everything went black.

.....

Ugh, my head hurts. I move my skeletal hands to my head. Wait, SKELETAL?!?! I quickly move up and hit my head on a branch. It hurts and I try to take a look at it. That's when I noticed that my hands were
nothing but bones. I started to hyperventilate.

"Please calm down," I heard a voice to the right of me and looked that way, only for me to see a Golden Freddy plush hugging my arm. The first thing that popped into my head was,"what?" Really brain, really?! Well, I tried to think rationally and did what, in that picosecond seemed to be the best to do.

I hugged him back. It seemed to calm me. I had no idea how long I sat there, just hugging him. When I was done and let go of him, he looked at me with a smile.

"So, master, what should we do?" Golden Freddy said. This question made me stop and say to him:

"You know what about being friends instead?" I asked him. He seemed to like the idea.

"So, where should we go?" Golden Freddy asked me.

"I suppose we could find someone that can help us out in this situation, so we should probably look for civilization, also, could you please tell me how I look?" I asked him.

After some talking, I got to know that I was a large skeleton with a blue hoodie and a pair of headset's (I guess?) in the same color. My face looked like Lewis skull from mystery skulls, although my "teeth" were a lot bigger and sharper.

It sounded really nice. We decided to walk to the nearest civilization and meet with someone. Maybe they wouldn't attack us. But they will probably. I decided to point in any direction and walk that way. We, however, had the misfortune to walk right up on the princesses, WITH the elements at that. I decided at that moment that the universe hated me.

"FOUL BEASTS, THEE SHALL NOT HINDER US FROM STOPPING DISCORD" Luna screamed at me. One again, the universe hated me. I could see the element's creating a giant rainbow and firing it at us. Multiple thought's was running through my head. One of the more common thought's in my head was is going to happen to us? Was we going to turn into stone? Go to the moon? Get destroyed? Sent to Tartarus?

I didn’t get to think much more than that before I grabbed Golden Freddy and ran faster than I thought was humanely possible. Then again, I wasn't human anymore, was I? After about maybe 10 minutes of extreme running, I didn't see where I ran and ran right into Discord himself. He seemed certainly surprised, which is an impressing feat in itself, considering his randomness.

"My, what interesting creatures you are, care for a glass?" he asked before summoning two glass of chocolate milk, in which he drank the glass on one of them, and threw the chocolate milk away. Not meaning to be rude, I sat up, grabbed the glass and was about to drink when I realized something.

"How am I to know that you haven't put some mind-control goo in it?" I asked Discord. This felt like I a version of the meaning and advice "Don't accept candy from strangers". It's a very good advice.

"Oh I never," Discord said to me, with an irritated tone.

"Well, it seems that we have come of somewhat of an understanding, but I feel the need to ask..." I said.

"What is it?" Discord asked with curiosity in the voice.

"Are you interested in a partnership between us and you?" I asked him. He seemed surprised at this.

"Why would you want to be a partner with me, the lord of chaos?" He asked with curiosity.

"Well, both of us seem to be a somewhat concerning threat from Sunbutt and Moonbutt," I said which made Discord laugh.

"I like those names, you’re in! Welcome to Equestria, partners!" He answered with a joyful glee.

"Well, we should get out of here before the princesses come with their elements of harmony and turn us into stone," I said to Discord.

"Seems like a good idea partners," Discord said before teleporting away with his throne, some of his things and me.

Our landing point for the teleportation was a mountain made out of chocolate chip cookies and strawberries. When I saw the mountain I became very tempted to eat it. I refused however as it would reveal us to the sisters.

"Discord?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have any idea on what kind of magic I use, if I use any at all?"

Discord seemed surprisingly interested in this question. Well, at least I look forward to using it.

"Well, that depends. In simple terms, if you can do anything by just thinking of it, it's chaos magic. If you have unicorn or alicorn magic, it becomes complicated really fast" Discord said with an emphasis on the really.

"I have no problem with it, do you?" I asked Golden Freddy. He shook his head, answering my question.

"Weary well, then I shall tech you about unicorn magic," Discord said to me. Seconds later, a chalkboard and a chair appeared. Discord was now dressed as a teacher, with a turtleneck and jeans on him. It looked fairly good on him.

"Well, unicorn magic works kind of like a tank, because they story mana in their bodies, and use that magic to cast different kinds of spells. One common spell is telepathy or the ability to make objects float in the air. This empties the tank a little, although it fills it up automatically. They need, however, a place the magic can come out of, which, in the unicorns place, is their horn," He said before continuing.

"Other types of ponies use the magic differently than unicorns do. For Pegasus it's their ability to form weather and their resistance to high speed travel. For earth ponies they are able to make plants grow faster. An alicorn just have a larger tank and are thus able to use more complicated spells. Chaos magic, the magic I use, is much simpler than that. Just think of what you want to happen, and it will,"

After he was done the clothes he wore and the chalk board disappeared, as well as the chair I was sitting on. I sat up and was filled with DETERMINATION to test my magic. I decided to test chaos magic first. I thought I wanted was a glass of milk. To my and Golden Freddy's surprise, it appeared right in front of me. I quickly grabbed it and drank the milk before making the glass disappear.

"Seems that I have chaos magic, pretty neat, huh?" I said with a tone of satisfaction in my voice.

"You know, I never got your name, partner" Discord said to.

"Call me Crossbones, just got it," I said to Discord.

"Well, Crossbones, this seems like the beginning to a long friendship," The god of chaos says.

"Wouldn’t hear that every day from the lord of chaos, but I agree, buddy. I agree,"


10 years later

"The princesses are coming, we should get ready to roll," I said to Golden and Discord. I had changed a lot over the years, and my look had changed a bit to. My hoodie were now looking like the ones Sans wear. I had abandoned the headphones and was wearing a hat that looked almost identical to jacksepticeye's hat, grey and all.

I was also wearing a red scarf that was exactly like the one that Papyrus wears. On the back I have my trusty weapon, The Universe Cutter, which was identical to the weapon that Pyramid head used in Silent Hill: homecoming, although the top of the blade was flat, with no heightening edges or curves. Golden Freddy had also chosen to be called Golden. A pretty nice nickname, I’d say. On a side note, I had taught them Swedish, my country's language.

Now the sisters were standing before us. I realized that we might lose this time. No, not might, it was destined to happen! We had, after having to battle an entire army of dragons that tried to stop us (what creatures are that dumb?), we were mentally exhausted, which would make us an easy target. I looked at Discord, and he looked back at me. He knew too.

"Golden, I need you to do something," I said to him.

"What?" He asks me.

"We need you to run, to run and to be safe," I said to him. He was stunned. I could see that he would regret every step away he would take, but at least he wouldn't be trapped in stone, like me and Discord.

"I understand, but I’ll watch you, I can't let you be out of my life for eternity," he said with a sad smile before hugging me, then disappearing into a golden mist. I sighted, and pulled out the universe cutter and flew into battle with a battle roar. Soon Discord followed suit


14 minutes later

I was standing there in my feet, panting heavily. I knew this was the end. I and Discord had given them quite the beating, giving Celestia five broken ribs, two broken bones, a cut right under the eye and a crack in the horn. Luna meanwhile only had three ribs broken. Probably because I personally think Luna is the best pony, so it would be hard for me to hurt her too badly.

The sisters, meanwhile, had really not done any damage to us, which made this at least tolerable.

The elements lit up and fired a rainbow beam at Discord, who seemed to pay no attention at all, and got hit while he was laughing. I saw the beam load up, but in the fear and panic that attacked me at that moment made me scream out in terror.

"WAIT!!" I screamed. This made the princesses stop because they had never heard a villain say that. Usually, they would roar in outrage, not scream at them to stop. Could see that I was the first one who did that I quickly said one word.

"Imagination," I said

"What," the princesses replied.

"I want to be the representation of imagination, I said. The princesses seemed to think before they fired the rainbow beam at me, I put myself like I would be if I were a statue, and the rainbow beam turned me into stone. I could see all the chaos that we had created vanishes before my eyes. I decided then to sing for eternity, or at least until I get out.

~1000 glasses of milk one the wall, pass one too, I’ll drink it up, you've now got 999 glasses of milk on the wall~

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
signing out,
Dr_Tornado