• Published 18th Jul 2012
  • 6,192 Views, 232 Comments

Soul Eater: Soul Goes to Equestria? - Shadowflash



Soul goes to Equestria. The fun ensues!

  • ...
15
 232
 6,192

Soul and Rainbow Dash: Ponyville and Ponies?

Soul and Rainbow Dash: Ponyville and Ponies?

The dynamic duo, or Soul and Rainbow Dash, were standing in the midst of Ponyville’s town square. They were surrounded by 'houses' that are timber-framed with distinct thatched roofs and overhanging upper floors. Soul made note of all the bright colours this place held, and it made him feel a bit weird on the inside. Rainbow Dash was still leading Soul through the town, and ponies started to stare and point at Soul. It made him get a bit upset, as most people (or ponies) do when someone points at them. Or, in this case, something.

They walked through the town square, and found themselves at a large, brown and green tree. The tree was littered with lanterns, small objects representing planets and beehives, along with a few birds' nests. The door was a bit small, compared to Soul, and had a picture of a candle on it. It arched itself at the top, and had a distinct red-mahogany colour to its wooden frame.

"Huh. A tree. How original. This place is weird... I'm surprised I'm not freaked out about this. Then again, I've dealt with worse.", Soul put his hands behind his head as Rainbow Dash just laughed softly.

They got closer to the door, and Rainbow Dash's hoof raised upwards, gently tapping its wood. It echoed a sound within the house, and the clicking of hoof-steps were returned, along with the creak of the door.

It was another pony that was standing there, looking at Rainbow Dash with a smile, then she looked up at Soul. The pony was a unicorn, with a lavender coat, and a purple mane. The mane had a streak of bright pink swimming through it, alongside a streak of pink going through her tail, which was also purple. She had the same symbol on her flank as Rainbow Dash, but it was stars instead of a lightning bolt and clouds.


"Does she have a problem, or something?", Soul said, pointing to the unicorn with a lazy finger.

"Probably Twilight being Twilight.", Dash waved a hoof in front of 'Twilight's' face, and she shook her head.

"Uhm... Rainbow Dash, who is this?", Twilight asked, and Rainbow Dash just laughed.

"It's better if we come inside, and he explains it.", She giggled, as Twilight nodded.

Soul watched their bodies move into the doorway, and he soon followed, nearly hitting his head on the arch of the door.

"God, this place is small.", Soul said as he stepped inside the tree-like house, to be met by a library within. At the side sat a stairway that led upwards to a door that looked similar to the front door. Forward sat another stairway that seemed to go to a different level within the tree, and all around were bookcases filled with a mass of books.

"Sorry. It wasn't designed for... Are you a human?", Twilight looked into Soul's eyes, studying them as if they were a book.

"Yes and no.", Soul quietly crossed his arms, sitting on the trunk-like floor. As hard as it was, he was pretty comfortable.

"What does that mean?", Twilight asked, looking over at Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash gave a wide grin, as her magenta eyes darted to Soul. Soul smirked and gave a nod. He knew what she wanted him to show her. So, Soul stood up, towering over Twilight and Dash once more, and started to morph his body. It glowed its regular aura of blue and spun into a scythe-like shape. Afterwards, the blue aura faded and all that was left was the black and red scythe blade with the silver-steel rod attached, displaying a red eye at the top.

"Pretty cool, huh Twi?", Rainbow Dash looked at Soul's scythe-form, as the scythe leaned backwards on a wall, so it wouldn't fall.

"How... Did you do that?! I heard humans weren't capable of magic!", Twilight walked closer to the scythe prodding its pole for a second, receiving a small shock of electricity.

"Ow!", She responded, rubbing her hooves together.

"I'm a Weapon. I was born with Weapon-blood, so I can morph into a scythe. Although, I'm useless without a Meister; someone who can hold me and use me to their advantage.", Soul sighed, and continued, as he morphed out of his scythe form.

"You were shocked cause your Soul-Wavelength is not matched with mine. Only one person's Soul-Wavelength can meet mine, and yours isn't it. I don't even know how you'd be able to hold me with hooves, anyways.", Soul shrugged, and walked over to the bookshelves, looking over some books.

"Rainbow Dash, what're we going to do?", Twilight whispered to Rainbow Dash, looking her in the eyes.

"I'll watch over him, Twi. He's so cool, that I couldn't let him leave my sight!", Rainbow Dash grinned widely, and Twilight sighed, her ears flopping down a little.

"Promise me that he won't cause trouble?", Twilight gave a weak smile, and Rainbow Dash nodded.

"Promise! You can even tell Celestia that I'm watching him so he doesn't cause tro--", a loud crash was heard from behind Twilight, and they both looked to see Soul covered in books, with a bookcase leaning on the pile.

"OW! Holy shit, get this off me! It weighs a million pounds! Oh, God! Someone heeelp!", Soul's arms were flailing lightly at the sides of the large pile of books, as he muttered something about women and sheep.

Twilight looked over at Dash with an unimpressed look and Dash gave a sheepish smile.

"Don't worry, Twi. I got this!", Dash said, excitedly.



*


"He what?", Lord Death sprung over Maka, as she had her face within her hands.

"He disappeared... Just vanished... I have no clue what that Witch did... She just made him vanish!", She wept and Death the Kid placed an arm around her, which made Maka move into his chest and cry further.

"Father, what are we going to do? If Jigen made Soul disappear on death, will she be able to do it again to us?", Kid looked up to Lord Death's mask. If Lord Death could have a look of curiousity and ponder, it would be displayed about now.

"Hmm... It may be possible, due to the fact that she may have divided her soul into two parts. Something referred to as 'Soul Split'.", Kid and Maka looked up at him, and furrowed their brows.

"Soul Split? What's that?", They both asked, and Lord Death answered.

"Soul Split is a technique that is banned from magical practice and labelled as Dark Arts. Mostly because it is a Necromatic ritual that I will not have in my city, or in this world.", Death clasped his hands together and let out a sigh.

"The technique splits your Soul-Wavelength into another entity, or an object. It may be possible that she attached her soul to her house, or maybe a new dimension. Or Soul himself!... But, we'll never know.", Lord Death finished, and was met by a sigh from Maka.

"So... Soul will never come back...? I'll...", She cried within Kid's chest once more, and he encased her in a gentle hug, letting her tears soak into his luxurious dress coat.

"Dad, we have to do something. We can't let Soul be stuck... Wherever the hell he is. Isn't there anything we can do?", Kid's yellow eyes glared into the black pits on Lord Death's mask.

Lord Death turned around, glaring into the mirror, staring at his reflection. His shape reflected well within the mirror, and it made him look more grim than usual. He turned away, back to the two, in disgust. He looked up at the clouds that drifted overhead and started to ponder.

It'd be risky. But, I trust Maka. If I let Kid, Liz, Patty and Maka go, they'll be fine. I know where Soul is. A place I haven't been too for three hundred years. I'm amazed it's still there., Death looked down, and the aura of glee filled him once more.

"Okie-Dokie, kids, I got an idea! Although, I warn you, it is risky. I want you two to be prepared, along with Liz and Patty, got it, Kid?", Death looked down to Kid, and he nodded, letting go of Maka, who was a bit more cheery now.

"So, what is it, Lord Death? What can we do to save Soul?", Maka glared upward and clenched her fists, which made a grinding leathery sound from the white gloves she wore.

"It's risky, as I said. I know where Soul is. But, I cannot leave the city, therefore, you two-- er -- four, rather, must head to it. I can transport you there, and back, once you've retrieved Soul and dialed my number. So, are you ready to hear where you're going?", Death leaned down to the two, and they both nodded.

"~You're going to Equestriaaaaa!~", Lord Death literally sang that sentence and the two went blue faced when his awful singing voice entered the air. It didn't help with the fact that his voice was already a bit high-pitched, anyways.

"Father... Don't sing again. Ever.", Kid said, facepalming.

"Alright, Simon Cowell.", Death laughed, and then return to his commanding posture.

"I'll send you two there. If anything happens, give me a call. Kid, I'll send Liz and Patty there with the spell I'll use. I hope they're not bathing or jumping off something right now, cause it wouldn't be fun for them. Anyways, are you two ready?", Kid and Maka nodded and Death pulled his hands out of his void-like shroud.

Lord Death's hands clasped together, making a nice slapping sound, and immediately Kid and Maka were encased in a glowing blue orb. They rose gently into the air, as the space around them started to pick up a mild whirlwind. The orb-structure started to grow in size, and Death raised his hands, touching the orb. Sparks were immediately flung into the air and Kid and Maka were zipped away, as fast as you could snap your fingers.

"Oh, darn, forgot to tell them to say 'hi' to Celestia. All well.", Death shrugged turning around to view the city through his mirror.




*


"God, I'm starving... Is there any food around here?", Soul said, walking next to Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

"Plenty! We got hay-sandwiches, hay-flowers, flowers, appl--"

"I want food. Like, y'know, meat or something.", Soul interrupted Twilight and was met by a spit on the ground.

"You humans eat meat?!", Twilight and Rainbow Dash yelled in unison.

"Yeah. I hate vegetables, my Meister eats those a lot, though. They're God-awful.", Soul's stomach churned a bit and made an echoing rumble.

"Please, feed me something that doesn't have hay or flowers in it!", He begged.

"Okay, we'll stop by Sugar Cube Corner and get you a cupcake, or something. Okay?", Twilight said, looking over at Rainbow Dash who, in turn, was eyeing Soul's hair the entire time.

"I'll need a whole freakin' cake, if I want to survive for a day.", Soul continued walking, as the two ponies lead him a ways through the town, only to stop by a large, ginger-bread like, bakery.

The building's roof is styled to resemble that of a gingerbread house. Two upper stories house, what looks like from outside, living quarters; they appear as a pair of stacked cupcakes, with candles on the upper one. Posts on either side of the door have red and white candy-cane stripes, a purple rock-candy projection stands up from the roof, and a picture-sign of a cupcake hangs at one corner.

"I could eat the house, that's how hungry I am.", Soul's comment was met by laughter from Rainbow Dash and Twilight.

"This is...", Twilight coughed, taking a breath, "Suger Cube Corner. My friend, Pinkie Pie, works and lives here. She's a bit... Crazy and Rand--"

"TWILIGHT! DASHIE!", A blue eyed, pink pony jumped out from a flower pot, diving in between Soul and the two other ponies.

Soul immediately fell onto the ground, and the pony sat her rump on his face. The ponies exuberant personality was met by a poofy mane and tail, that had gentle curls within them. On the pink ponies rump was three balloons: two blue and one yellow.

"Omigosh, it's soooo comfy right here! I wonder why the ground decided to be comfortable today! Anyways, are you here to pick up some cupcakes, or, ooo! Maybe you're here for a party?!--"

"Pinkie, we're--"

"No! Let me guess!", 'Pinkie' interrupted Rainbow Dash, and started to think for a second.

"Oh, helping me with Pound Cake?!... No, that's my job... Maybe... Helping to bake?... Wait, you're not good at that, Dashie... Maybe, Oh, I know--"

"Pinkie! We're here because of the pon-- I mean... Human you're sitting on.", Rainbow Dash's hoof pointed to where Pinkie's rump was, and she looked down, bouncing off of him.

"Omigosh! I'm sorry!", Pinkie looked down, to started at Soul's red eyes.

"Soo... Much... Ass...", His nose was bleeding lightly and Pinkie immediately jumped and gasped.

"Omigosh! This pony is new! I need to throw a party immediately!", Pinkie was about to run off, but was grabbed by Twilight.

"Pinkie! He's here to eat. He's apparently starving. His name is Soul... Wait, why are you so calm?", Twilight asked as she glared into Pinkie's blue eyes.

"Because, silly, I've seen him before! I saw Dash walking into town with him, but, I must've forgot. I was freaking out at first, but then, I remembered that if he hasn't hurt Dashie, that means he's a good ... Hum-man.", Pinkie said, smirking.

"Human.", Twilight corrected.

"Poo-man? Twilight, don't be immature.", Pinkie gave a questionable brow to Twilight.

"Human! Hue. Man. Human. That's what he is. A bipedal mammal. Kind of like a monkey.", Twilight explained a little.

"Ooo! A talking monkey! I can live with that! Oh, c'mon, let's feed him! I remember you saying he was hungry?", Pinkie looked to Soul, who is now standing and wiping blood from his nose.

"Yeah. I'm starving.", Soul said.

"Well, c'mon in!", Twilight, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash all walked into the gingerbread-like house, ready to eat up a storm. In Soul's mind, anyways.



*

"Pardon my French, which is pretty well defined, I might add, but... What the fuck?", Death the Kid was commenting on his new body form, which was a pony.

A pegasus, to be exact. His body was jet black, and met by a jet black tail and black and white mane. Three lines crossed through his mane, and was the signature hair-style, but more as a mane form. His eyes were a boxy shape, as before, but they had large corneas and pupils, which were yellow and a thick black colour (his normal colour).

Maka was the same, and was looking over her new body. It was actually a normal horse to what she could summarize. Her mane and tail were ash blond, and her mane was in a pony tail. Her eyes were the regular dark-like shade of green and her body was a light red colour, very close to pink, and she still wore her signature vest.

"Am I... A horse?", Maka asked herself, and Kid, and was met by yelling.

"I can't be a horse! I'm too good for that! Oh, this will ruin me! What if Liz and Patty see me like this?! They'll call me an ass all day long and laugh at me! My symmetry will be wrong forever! Oh, for Death's sake, save me!", Maka smacked Kid with a hoof, and he fell to the ground.

She was wobbling, though, as she walked over him, trying to get use to the feeling of walking on all fours, instead of being bipedal. Maka just looked down and shook her head, none-the-less.

"Calm down, Kid. Liz and Patty are more respectful than that, so I dou--", Maka was interrupted by giggling and laughter, mostly laughter; coming from behind Maka.

Maka turned around to see two girls who she was familiar with. The one on the left has chin-length, bright yellow (blonde) hair with bangs, light blue eyes and stands at about five foot two. Both of them are wearing cowgirl outfits: A tight, red, sleeveless, turtleneck belly shirt with a white tie, cowboy hat and black, high-heel boots. However, the one on the left wears puffy shorts. There is also a subtle difference in their hats. As the one on the right has rims that slant forwards, whereas the left's hat has rims that are in a perfect curve.

Now then, the one on the right is much more different. She has dark blonde hair that reaches her mid-back, dark blue eyes, and tanned skin. She is much taller taller than her sister, standing at about six foot one. They are both crouched down and laughing at Death and Maka, wiping tears from their eyes.

"Oh my God, Kid, you look like an ass!", The dark blond one called out, and the bright blond one just repeated the word 'ass' to emphasize their 'humour'.

"... Or not. Hey Liz, Hey Patty.", Maka moved closer to the two, with a bit of a struggle, who finally calmed down. Kid's expression was more grim than usual, as he walked forward with a greater struggle, nearly stumbling on his hooves.

"Hey. A little hoarse?", the dark blond one said, giggling a little.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, Liz.", She smirked lightly, trying to make light of the situation.

'Liz' just smiled and calmed down. The blond one, which can be assumed to be Patty, was still giggling a little.

"Uhg, shut up and let's find Soul and get out of here!... Actually... Where the hell are we?", Kid's yellow eyes looked around at their surroundings.

They were encased in a circle of trees, which were dense and many dark shades of green, brown and, somewhat, yellow. Kid, Maka, Liz and Patty all sighed in unison, with a bit of a groan as well, as they knew that they were completely lost.



*


Soon... I'll have all of you within my grasp...