• Published 18th Jul 2012
  • 6,192 Views, 232 Comments

Soul Eater: Soul Goes to Equestria? - Shadowflash



Soul goes to Equestria. The fun ensues!

  • ...
15
 232
 6,192

Liz Thompson: I Ain't Reckon Ya Buck?

Liz Thompson: I Ain't Reckon Yah’ Buck?

Liz kept grunting as she continued along a dirt road that seemingly lead out of town. Her thighs were hurting from wearing her short-shorts for too long, and how they'd been scrunching up her crotch. She let out another annoying groan, as she dropped to the ground, sighing.

"This sucks!" Liz said with a small cry of annoyance. "Why'd I follow this road? I'm hungry, my legs are hurting, and my panties are ramming up my va--"

"Are ya'll okay?" a voice called, interrupting Liz's thoughts.


Liz looked up to see a blond-maned, orange-coated pony looking at her. Her green eyes were displaying confusion, as one brow was moved upwards, and the other downwards. On her flank, there was a trio of apples, and she seem to be wearing a Stetson hat upon her head. Liz couldn't answer, but only stare.


"Ya'll are a weird lookin' bunch. What're yah’ doin' out here?" the mare asked, as Liz stood up on her aching feet.

"I'm looking for a friend. About yay high-- ", Liz raised her right hand to her chest level, to display the height of who she was looking for, "-- is a human, like me, and is a guy. His name is Soul. Seen him around lately?" Liz was only met with a shake of the mare's head and a question.

"Nope. What's a ‘hue-mon’?"

"I'm a human. Sorta. Look, I really need a place to rest, so, could you lead me somewhere where I could sit and eat and preferably shower, too?" Liz displayed an expression of direness, and the orange mare laughed.

"Well, of course Ah’ can. Mah’ name's Applejack, by th' way. Yours?" Applejack held out a slightly muddy hoof, and Liz shook it gently.

"Elizabeth. Liz works, though." Applejack nodded, and turned around, gesturing with a hoof for Liz to follow.


Applejack eventually lead Liz to a large orchard filled with apple trees. A large road lead between the many rows of apple trees, which lead up to a large white picket fence and gate, labeled 'Sweet Apple Acres'. Within the large, picketed area there was a red and white barn, seemingly torn up a bit from some weather damage, but was well designed. The barn had a massive weather vane with an apple sitting upon it. Around the roof of the farmhouse were around four balcony windows, and on the sides were at least another four on the walls of the farmhouse.

To the right, there was a large house, consisting of at least two stories, made up of a couple houses put into one. They all bore the same farmhouse-red design, which made them slightly boring, but it was something for ponies.


"So, this here is Sweet Apple Acres. Mah’ pride 'n' joy. So, whaddya’ think?" Liz was looking around, nodding a little as Applejack asked.

"It's cool. But, I really need to eat something and shower. So, mind showing me where all that is so I can get that out of the way?" Liz smirked lightly, and her face went a bit red with embarrassment.

Applejack laughed. "Don't ya'll worry. C'mere, Ah'll show ya where th' facilities are."

Liz nodded and followed Applejack to the barnhouse. Inside, there were seemingly odd amounts of hay laying everywhere, but then again, it was a farm. In the back of the farmhouse seemed to be a large, shower-like area. Probably used for cleaning animals.


"This here’s our shower. We normally use it tah' clean animals, but, it works just as fine. Don't ya worry about if it's sanitary. We all clean it after use." Applejack smiled and Liz nodded.

"Thanks. I'll tell you when I'm done. I'll probably need a towel, too, so that might be handy." Applejack nodded as Liz walked to the shower, opening up the large glass door that was frosted to stop anybody, or anypony, from seeing anything they really shouldn't see from seeing in it.

Liz closed the door, took off her clothes immediately, happy to get out of her tight short-shorts, and tossed them on the side of the top of the door to keep them dry. She reached for the shower handle, and looked up where the showerhead was. Thankfully, it was above her, so it would be easier to clean her body without getting her clothes wet.

She turned the handle to the middle so it would be a decent temperature. The water was cold when it hit her skin, making her jump in discomfort. After a moment, it began radiating some heat and made her body relax. Her muscles expanded with relaxation, and she grabbed some bar soap from one of the soap holders, rubbing it over her body.




*



Liz and Applejack sat at a mahogany table in the middle of a small kitchen. The kitchen had counters to the left with marble tops upon them, in a tile-like design. There was a steel sink in the middle of the counter, and a window through which sunlight streamed. Above the counter were cabinets, which most likely held dishes, and to the far left of the counters was a white fridge, along with a door leading outside to the back yard.


Liz had just finished off an apple pie as Applejack started to speak. "Feel better now that ya'll have eaten 'n' showered?" Applejack asked as Liz patted her stomach in satisfaction from the many apple pies and apple treats she just snacked on.

"Yeah. But...” *belch* “I came here to find my friend. So, I don't know what I'm exactly I'm going to do. Do you know anyone around here who could help us find him?" Liz looked at Applejack, who nodded in reply.

"Of course Ah’ do. Mah’ friend Twilight will help us. She prob’ly already saw him, anyways. But, I've got a few questions for yah’." Liz tilted her head, and Applejack nodded.

"Well, Ah’ want to know where exactly yah’ came from, what are ‘humans’, why ya'll are here, and why exactly ya'll are lookin' for this friend of yours?" Liz readied herself to answer, as Applejack sat and waited for a response.

"Well, I come from a place called 'Earth', in a city called 'Death City'. I live at an academy called the 'Death Weapon/Meister Academy', and I'm a Weapon. Before you ask, a Weapon is a human that can morph into a certain type of tool to kill evil. Now, a human is what the rest of me is, two legs instead of being like you horses with four legs. I'm here ‘cause I'm looking for my friend, who stupidly got pulled into this place, and now we're kind of stuck here. I have a couple other friends looking, too," Liz explained in a bit of brief, but reliable, detail.

"Ah’ see. Well, that makes much more sense. Ah’ can start helpin' yah’ in lookin' for your friend." Applejack smiled, and Liz stood up to leave with her in response.