• Published 14th Feb 2017
  • 1,200 Views, 4 Comments

Make Love and Prank Wars - StarkyShy



It's been a long time since that one prank war started your relationship with Pinkie Pie, when she asks for another, who are you to say no?

  • ...
4
 4
 1,200

If You Want Love...

“Hi, dearie! Looking for Pinkie Pie?” Mrs. Cake asked, greeting you as you walked into Sugarcube Corner.

You waved to her, “Nah, don’t worry, just dropping off something for her. I won’t take long.” You climbed the stairs, making her way to her room.

You knocked on the door, just in case she was there. Upon pushing your hoof against the door, it opened. You could have just left the package at the door, but curiosity and a lack of good manners or common sense urged you to walk in. You shrugged, dropping off the bag by the foot of her bed before turning to leave.

“Heehee…”

Your ears flicked, that was definitely Pinkie’s laughter. You looked around, but she was nowhere in sight.

“...Pinkie?” You said, looking around the room in suspicion.

“Heeheehee!”

You started to hone in on the source of her laughter. You began eyeing the closet, smirking as you regained your confidence. She probably wanted to jump out at you when you were leaving, but this time you had the upper hoof. Your adorable, bubbly attitude will be your downfall this time, Pinkie Pie!

You threw open the closet doors, and stared right down the barrel of one of Pinkie Pie’s party cannons, right next to the tape recorder playing her giggles.

Oh for f-

In a confetti-filled explosion, you were blown back with a powerful puff of air, landing on Pinkie Pie’s bed. As you tried to recover from the shock, a piece of paper fell down, landing on your face. You peeled off the paper, finding that it was a letter from Pinkie Pie. You began to read.

“Heehee! Hey, sweetie! If you’re reading this, looks like I gotcha! It’s been a long while since we’ve done one of these, huh? Why not do it again?”

Ignoring the possible concussion you might have received, you smiled. There were no boring days dating Pinkie Pie. Unfortunately, that meant very little calm days.

“We keep going until one of us gives up. It’ll be just like old times, right?”

You raised an eyebrow in confusion. Old times? It was like, a few years since this whole crazy thing really started, right? You did a couple of these things between then and now. Granted they were impromptu and didn’t go past a few days, but, it wasn’t that old…right?.

“This time though, the winner gets to ask the loser three questions, and the loser has to tell the truth to these questions...in front of ALL OF PONYVILLE! DUN DUN DUUUNNN…”

Oh my goodness she even wrote in her own sound effects. That’s adorable.

“I’ll give you until Friday to respond. Good luck, sweetie! Love you! -Pinkie Pie <3”

You put a hoof to your chin, not because you were considering whether or not to participate, but what kind of prank to do to get her back. First, you had to tidy up her room a bit, to make it look like you were never there.

A few days later, you began putting cupcakes on a tray in your kitchen, walking to the living room where Pinkie Pie is.

“Oooh, cupcakes! My favorite!” she said, hugging you tight while snatching the tray from you.

You chuckled, “Last week you said your favorite was doughnuts, and the week before that it was lollipops, and the week before that was-”

“Well now my favorite is cupcakes, so nyaaah!” she interrupted, sticking out her tongue at you.

“Heh, fair enough.”

“So, did you drop my stuff off in my room?” she asked, already stuffing her face with cupcakes.

“Mmhm, gave it to Mrs. Cake a few days ago,” You lied, watching her eat away.

“Oh...okay then...” she said, a twinge of disappointment in her voice.

“Why, did you need me to put it in your room myself?” You asked, trying to feign ignorance.

“Nah, it’s no big deal,” she shrugs, wiping the frosting off her mouth and licking it off her hooves, “Uh...you have more cupcakes, right?”

“Of course, I’ll get more,” you said, grabbing the tray and returning to the kitchen, as you’re refilling the tray...

BWOOOOOOOM!

“Waaaugh!”

You peeked your head around the corner, seeing your marefriend upside down, hair frazzled and on end, the seat of your chair removed, revealing the air horn you hidden underneath.

“How’s that for an response?” you said with a smirk.

It took a moment for Pinkie to get her bearings, she shook her head and started giggling. “Woaaaah...What a response!”

“Come here, my bouncy, bubblegum baby,” you grinned, picking her up, planting your lips on hers several times.

“So you did go into my room after all!”

“Yeah, it was great getting a point-blank blast from your party cannon,” you said sarcastically. The way she plans ahead sometimes is both interesting and frightening. “But I’d love to do another prank war! I was starting to miss times we’d try to one-up each other.”

“So, you know the rules, right? Prank only each other, nothing with permanent side effects, no f-”

“Yeah, yeah, no faking amnesia. I know the rules. I don’t know why you’re the one reminding me when you’re the one that did it to me in the first place.” you interrupted her.

“Alright, alright. Well, how about we officially start tomorrow?” she suggested, ”Until then we can spend the rest of the day in peace.”

You smiled, fixing the chair up for her, “Sounds good to me. I got more cupcakes for you.”

“Oooh, you’re the best!”

You went back into the kitchen, filled the tray with cupcakes, and brought it back. You set the tray down on the table and both of you sat down on the couch, each of you grabbing a cupcake.

“Aww, but I wanted the one with the yellow frosting!” she playfully whined.

“Then get one, there’s plenty of cupcakes with yellow frosting.”

“But I want that oooone!” she whined again, trying to give you a hint.

It took you a while, but it started to make sense. “Ohhh, alright, I’ll give you your cupcake,” you smiled, lifting the cupcake up, Pinkie doing the same. You both opened your mouths wide, slowly putting the cupcakes closer towards the other’s mouths.

At the same time, both of you raised your hooves and smushed the frosting against each other’s noses. You both blinked, realizing what just happened, before bursting out into laughter.

Eventually, the two of you calmed down, and pressed your frosting-covered noses together.

“I love you, Pinkie Pie.”

“I love you too!”

Author's Note:

EPIC GIRLFRIEND AIRHORN PRANK (GONE SUGARY)