• Published 23rd Oct 2016
  • 2,410 Views, 3 Comments

The Teacher Who Loves Being Tickled - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Cheerilee goes to Spike and asks him to tickle her.

  • ...
6
 3
 2,410

The Teacher Gets Strained Again

That night, Spike and Cheerilee walked to a field where there's nopony around and faraway from Ponyville. Spike picked up four large sticks and stuck them to the ground making a triangle. He put down his box of tickle tools and opened it up. "Lay down in the middle.", he said.

Cheerilee walked in the middle of the stakes and laid down on her back. Spike walked over to Cheerilee's body and moved her hooves and a y position and tide them to the stakes.

"What do you have in that box, Spike?", Cheerilee asked excited.

"I've got feathers, brushes, and some syrup.", Spike said revealing the items. "But, we're not going to start with them right now."

"Where do you want to start right now?", the tied-up mare asked.

"We're going to start off with your hooves.", Spike said. He walked over to the tied-up mare's hooves and sat on his knees. "Are you nervous?", he asked.

"No.", Cheerilee said. "But, excited." Her heart was pounding. This is her second moment of being tickled. She took a few deep breaths and got herself situated.

"I'm going to stroke one of your hooves and get my fingers ready.", Spike said as he stroke his finger on Cheerilee's left back hoof. Cheerilee giggled a little bit.

"Are you ready?", Spike asked. He was getting prepared to tickle the poor mare.

"Yes.", Cheerilee said giggling. She grinned as she blushed. Spike started to wiggle his fingers on the bottoms of her back hooves. Cheerilee screamed and she burst with laughter, this was her first time laughing out loud. The first time she got tickled, Apple Bloom started with her armpits. Spike started to tickle her faster and faster to make Cheerilee laugh harder.

"AHHHHHHHHAHAHA SPIHIHIHIKE!", the laughing mare said.

"You asked me to do it.", Spike said teasingly. He was so focused on keeping Cheerilee tickled.

"SPIKE, HAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHA!", Cheerilee screamed.

Spike stopped and he walked to her belly and blew a huge raspberry on it. Cheerilee shrieked and burst laughter. She didn't have a raspberry blew on her when her students at school tickled her. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!", Cheerilee screamed. "NOHOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHEHE TUHUHUHUHUMMYHYHYHYHY BUHUHUHUHUZZEHEHEHEHER!"

Spike stopped and walked over to his box of tools and grabbed two feathers. He walked over to her back hooves again and started to stroke them with feathers. Cheerilee laughed softly as the feathers on her hooves.

"Coochie Coochie Coo.", Spike said teasingly.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOHOHOD!", Cheerilee said. "IHIHIHIHIHI CAHAHAHAHAHAN'T MOHOHOHOHOVE!"

Spike stopped again and grabbed two brushes. He walked over to Cheerilee's body and sat on her waist. He started to scrub her sides. Cheerilee squealed and burst with laughter for the third time.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOHOHOHOHOHOLLYHYHYHYHYHYHY", Cheerilee said with extreme laughter.

"How do you like that, huh?", Spike asked teasingly.

Cheerilee's students didn't use brushes to tickle her sides, they used feathers and their tails to brush her body. Cheerilee never felt a brush move around on her body before. Spike stopped tickling her sides and brought out the chocolate syrup. He walked back over to her belly and poured the chocolate syrup on it. It made Cheerilee snicker, but, not enough to cause ticklish giggles. Right when it got empty, Spike threw it away and started to lick the syrup off Cheerilee's belly. Cheerilee squealed with laughter once again. Spike finished licking the syrup and walked back to Cheerilee's back hooves. He sat on them and went back to wiggling his fingers on the tied-up mares hooves.

Cheerilee squealed her laughter out. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOT AGAHAHAHAHAHAHAIN!", she screamed.

"Tickle tickle tickle!", Spike said teasingly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOHOHOP!", Cheerilee said screaming. "IHIHIHIHIHIHIHI CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T BREHEHEHEHEHEHEATH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Spike decided to wrap it up, because it's late at night. Then, he stopped. Cheerilee body was sweaty from all the laughing. She was breathing heavily. Spike un-tied her hooves from the stakes and helped her up.

"Thank you, Spike.", Cheerilee said. "This was all I wanted." She hugged the younger purple dragon and kissed on the cheek.

"Your welcome.", Spike said. "C'mon, I'll take you home."

They both walked home together and hoping for another tickle session.

Comments ( 2 )

Have I stumbled upon a fetish I don't quite understand? I think so.

Chocolate syrup really?

Login or register to comment