• Published 5th Dec 2016
  • 1,573 Views, 33 Comments

Gods of the Displaced - Lockgate



I just wanted to have a good time at the convention with my friend's. Instead what happened was I ended up as a victim of a being who shouldn't even exist in the real world. I just hope I can control the rage, before I hurt someone. Or worse.

  • ...
28
 33
 1,573

I'm done

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/316443/PersonaGodzilla

This guys continuing all my story's. Goodbye.

Comments ( 9 )

Everything ok?

Huh? *head-scratch*

8871811

8871823

I'm fine. I'm just quitting.

8872145
Writing all together or just quit writing Displaced?

8872163
Written. I've just lost the taste for it.

8872166
Either that or you just need a break and try doing other things. Being a lone writer is never easy.

8872188
I get what you mean, but I've just lost interest. Its just not fun anymore. I've gotten to that point where just opening Microsoft Word felt like starting a new chore. The Love's just not their anymore. Thanks for the advice, but it won't change my mind.

8872279
Well of course it'll feel like a chore, you are working alone afterall, thus it can be draining when you need to do all the work for the plot, the character development, the world building, etc. But I understand if this is the way you want to go, however, it'll be difficult to ignore inspiration unless you know how to use it for other things.

Login or register to comment