• Published 9th Oct 2016
  • 629 Views, 2 Comments

Ask King Sombra Alternate Ending - HylianWolfMage553

  • ...
 2
 629

Chapter 1: Well, This Is Bad!

Sombra was standing on the platform staring at the crowd. Amidst them was the earth pony named Coffee Talk he had befriended along his journey to redemption. He was currently acting like he was possessed by Uber Sombra, an evil specter that had taken his appearance and long ago convinced him to obey it. He saw Coffee Talk amidst the crowd and temporally stop the charade to tell her he was okay. He know what was to happen next, he would be blasted by the Crystal Heart and be killed but take Uber Sombra with him.

As Coffee said "you big dummy" she throw the Crystal Heart upwards and all the Crystal ponies bowed sending all their love into the heart. It blasted Sombra and sent his mind into a dream state where he met with Uber Sombra.

Uber Sombra shouted "you tried to trick me? ME?!"

Sombra said "yep. And it worked, too. So.. Who's the stupid one now?"

As ponies and people from other dimensions asked if they could assist Sombra said "No. I don't need help this time. I'm doing this alone... Mostly."

He turned to Uber Sombra and said "I'm taking you with me"

Uber Sombra said "Well you've failed. Last time, we came back! What's to stop me from coming back again? What's makes this time any different?"

Sombra said "I do" as Uber Sombra was blasted by the heart and began to break apart. As the light began to destroy Uber Sombra suddenly a strange other power began to power Uber Sombra up and beat back the Crystal Heart's power.

A strange but familiar voice spoke "no, no, no. This I cannot allow. I still need him" and then blasted Sombra out of the dream state and across the room.

Coffee Talk raced towards Sombra while shouting "what is going on?!"

Sombra was still reeling from the toss across the room but he said "I don't know. and that scares me."

Just the a black cloud began to form and take a pony shape. As the smoke cleared the features of the pony became apparent. he looked like Sombra except he had a bright red mane, glowing red eyes, and lastly streaks of purple in his fur. Sombra know that this was Uber Sombra's physical form.

Uber Sombra let out evil laughter that shook the very walls as he said "Well, seems someone wishes me to live. Apparently they need me. But first... Revenge!" He aimed his magic towards both Coffee Talk and Sombra and shot a kill spell at them.

But a shield formed around them as Coffee Talk glowed with a strange light. Uber Sombra was confused "how?" then his face turned to horror "no, no, this is a fluke. You can't be her! She's dead!" as he fired several more kill spells.

Each time the shield came up again until Uber Sombra decided to quit trying to kill them. As Uber Sombra turned he began his speech "SLAVES! this kingdom is now mine! no one can stop me, not even my former vessel! so bow to me or parish!" All the Crystal ponies were trembling in fear.

Shining Armor said while trembling "Okay everypony, let's head to the train station in a efficient but orderly manner. Mares and foals first." the ponies including Sombra and Coffee Talk headed for the train station as Uber Sombra continued his speech. As soon as they were out of the room Uber Sombra was in they began to run. They got to the train station quickly.

Shining Armor said "Here is the plan. Cadence, myself and the rest of the civilians will head to Canterlot while Sombra and Coffee Talk head to Ponyville to get the Elements Of Harmony." The train to Ponyville left the train station with Sombra and Coffee Talk aboard the train. But Uber Sombra decided to kill them by sending a dark train after the group.

Sombra looked out the window saw the dark train. He tapped Coffee Talk on the shoulder and said "Coffee Talk, look outside." Coffee Talk preceded to look outside and saw the train herself.

She spoke in a trying to keep herself calm but actually panicking tone of voice "we need to talk to the conductor of this train"

Author's Note:

Left if on a moment of tension. In case you were wondering I got the inspiration for the dark train from Zelda Spirit Tracks. Also the mysterious shield and Coffee Talk glowing will be explained later. Hope you enjoy the rest of this story.