• Published 11th Oct 2016
  • 2,995 Views, 29 Comments

Path of the Six Ponies - Prismfire Productions



My Little Pony and Naruto Crossover. After a long forgotten part of Twilight's past comes back, it is up to her to save not only the Hidden Leaf Village, but also Equestria.

  • ...
15
 29
 2,995

Scroll II

Author's Note:

AN: I do not own Naruto, that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and I do not own MLP:FiM, that belongs to Discovery.

I am shipping PinkieDash and Narata (Naruto x Hinata) in this fanfic.

- A few moments earlier...on the other side of the portal...-

Naruto Uzumaki was in a fierce battle with the toughest opponent he had ever faced: Madara. Madara was standing on top of a beast of monumental porpotions: the Nine Tailed Fox. Naruto was in his Six Paths Sage Mode, so his entire body was enveloped in a golden glow with black markings. Both combatants were fairly exhausted, with both ninja down to the last of their chakra reserves. The surrounding environment, once a lush meadow, was now a barren landscape from the fighting that had taken place.

"This has been a better fight than I would have thought it would have been," Madara said between breaths, "but at last, the time has come for this battle to end. There can only be one winner Naruto, and you have pushed me to both my physical and chakra limitations, but sadly now you have to die."

"That is where you are wrong Madara," Naruto said as he was gasping for air as well, " I will be the winner of this fight, for I will never give up since IT IS THE SHINOBI WAY! It is also my Will of Fire, I have come too far to lose to the likes of you." By this time, after a fury of hand signs, 1000 clones were around him, each charging up one of his special techniques, Wind Style: Rasanshurigan. Madara was charging up a jutsu as well, his finishing move: Planetary Destruction, but was combining it with a Tailed Beast Bomb from the Nine Tailed Fox.

"This will make sure this nuisance dies...." Madara thought to himself before addressing his enemy. "This is it Naruto...we are both about to do our finishing moves, so one of us is gonna have to die."

"Sadly Madara, you are correct, this is the end...FOR YOU! Shadow Clone Rasanshurigan!"

"Planetary Tailed Beast Destruction!" They both used their moves, which seemed to cancel each other out when they collided in mid-air, but then something amazing happened. Where the moves collided, a portal opened up and out came 6 brightly colored ponies, 3 with wings, 2 with horns, and 1 was a typical earth pony.

"What the hell just happened?" Both Madara and Naruto asked each other confused.

"Man, this place is not 20% cooler, looks like King Sombra tore the place apart" The cyan pony said.

"Where are the animals? I hope they are alright." The yellow pony said.

"I don't know girls but it looks like we just interrupted a fight...." The lavander pony said.

Madara was the first to speak up. "Look, I don't know where you all came from or what you are, but Purple Sparklebum is right. You did just interrupt our fight, which is to the death, and unless you want to join this weakling Naruto in the ground I kindly suggest you swear your allegiance to me."

"Shut up Madara!" Naruto angrily said.

"WHAT!" The six yelled together then the cyan pony spoke up.

"I am Rainbow Dash! The Element of Loyalty!"

"I'm Pinkie Pie! Element of Laughter!" The pink pony said bouncing in place.

"I...I'm Fluttershy...Element..of Kindness..." The yellow pony whispered in a barely audible tone, but both Naruto and Masada somehow managed to hear her.

"She reminds me of Hinata...." Naruto thought to himself listening to the exchange.

"I'm Rarity! The gorgeous Element of Generosity." The snow-white pony said.

"Name's Applejack...Element of Honesty." Said the orange pony in a foreign accent the ninja did not recognize.

Finally the lavender pony introduced herself. "I'm Twilight Sparkle, the Element of Magic." Then in unison they yelled "WE ARE THE MANE 6, THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY!"

The one called Pinkie Pie turned and gave Naruto a smile that made even the Nine Tailed Fox demon inside him shudder "Look look! We are on your side since this big ugly meanie wants us as slaves. Time for a beatdown like the Broncos got in the Super Bowl." She then went into a fit of saying other things none of the other ponies or the two ninja knew about before Naruto ended the awkwardness.

"Looks like you are now outnumbered 7-1 Madara, now would be the time to surrender."

"I never will Naruto."

"So be it then," Naruto then turned and looked at the Elements of Harmony. "Are you mares up for this? I struggled to fight him by myself and no offense, but you don't look all that tough."

"It ain't the size of the pony in the fight that matters, what does matter is the size of the fight in the pony!" Rarity said with such authority even Twilight was stunned. "We are gonna give it all for we have to protect our universe now that it seems like it is now linked to yours."

Naruto chuckled "Ok then", He summoned his clones then he turned to Madara. "Round 2..."

"FIGHT!" The one that said that caught everypony off guard to the point Pinkie Pie fainted, the yell came from Fluttershy. 10 seconds later, however, Pinkie had recovered.

"Since when did she break the fourth wall?" She asked herself as she joined Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy in the air.

The fight was on, Madara quickly resummoned the Nine Tailed Fox, the sight made Twi nervous but she quickly shook it off. She and Rarity used their magic to throw stones and multiple Tailed Beast Bombs back at Madara while Fluttershy tried to calm the Kyuubi down. When that didn't work, she flew close range and gave it her famous stare, making it stop cold and caused all the clones that met her gaze to disappear.

"Come on you stupid animal, snap of it!" Masada said in disgust, but him saying it caused Twilight to hide behind Naruto.

"He is gonna regret that, and I suggest you cover your ears." Twi said bracing herself.

"Why?" Naruto asked in curiosity, but when he saw the other ponies cover their ears he did the same.

"You're about to find out..." Twilight said but since Naruto's ears were covered he resorted to reading Twi's muzzle movement to understand what she was saying before looking at the yellow pegasus again. Sure enough, Fluttershy had adjusted her hover spot to give both the Kyuubi and Madara the stare at the same time and Madara felt nothing but hate from it.

"I KNOW YOU JUST DIDN'T SAY THAT! APOLOGIZE TO ME AND IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BUCK YOUR THROAT SO HARD YOUR HEAD WILL BECOME DETACHED FROM THE REST OF YOUR BODY!" She yelled so loud it caused Madara and the Kyuubi to become dazed and Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie to become distracted. That is when they got hit by one of the fox's tails, due to it being momentary off balance and then not paying attention, giving Rainbow such a concussion she blacked out. When Pinkie saw this, she stopped in mid flight and stared at the unconscience pegasus. Then Naruto saw something amazing happen, Pinkie's mane fell and became flat and her coat darkened to a deeper shade of pink. Her eyes darkened and Naruto saw nothing but evil in them, much like he had seen countless times with Orochimaru and Sasuke, but somehow still darker.

"You..you hurt my Dashie!" Her voice started soft before going into a roar, "NOW YOU HAVE DONE MESSED WITH THE WRONG PEGASUS!" At this she flew so high no one, or pony, could see her. Then everyone on the ground saw a pink blur charging down for Madara, and every conscience pony's mouth dropped as a cone started to form around her.

"I know not, is she abou' to do a-" Applejack was cut off by an ear deafening *BOOM* that woke up Rainbow Dash and she was stunned as well, there was a pink streak that hit Madara in the head, instantly killing him and deactivating the summoning jutsu. In the sky was a deep pink blast of cotton candy that fell like snow flakes and a pink contrail. Rainbow, despite the concussion, was the first to speak.

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! PINKIE JUST DID A SONIC RAINBOOM!" At hearing Rainbow's voice, Pinkie became her usual hyper self again, her mane fluffed back up and her coat brightened, she then flew over to Dash and trapped her in a bear hug.

At that moment, the allied ninjas, led by Kakashi and Tsunade, arrived. After surveying the landscape, they turned their attention to the group.

"Who are...those...those creatures Kakashi? Do you think they are a...threat?" Hinata shyly asked, but she was ignored.

"Naruto are you al-" that is all Kakashi could say before he saw the Mane 6. He immediately recognized one of them, the lavender unicorn.

"Is that really you Twilight Sparkle? It has been a long time" Everypony and ninja looked shocked at his question, especially Twilight.

"Do I know you sir?" She replied completely puzzled.

"It is me, Kakashi" At the mention of his name, Twilight's eyes grew as big as dinner plates as memories of her first teleportation spell, which ended in disaster, came flooding back.