• Published 11th Oct 2016
  • 2,997 Views, 29 Comments

Path of the Six Ponies - Prismfire Productions



My Little Pony and Naruto Crossover. After a long forgotten part of Twilight's past comes back, it is up to her to save not only the Hidden Leaf Village, but also Equestria.

  • ...
15
 29
 2,997

Scroll XV

Author's Note:

I do not own Naruto, that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and I do not own MLP:FiM, that belongs to Discovery

"So what is your choice?" Sasuke asked.

Everyone and pony knew of Twilight's distaste of the Reanimation Jutsu, and they could all see the anger building in her eyes as they darkened to almost pure black as she got into a fighting stance. "You...used...the..REANIMATION JUTSU! HOW DARE YOU?!?!"

Sasuke was caught off guard by what happened next, Twilight took off in a flash of magenta chakra that had a little black mixed in due to her anger. His eyes widened but did not have time to dodge. "That is impossible!" He thought to himself as he was sent flying. "She just nailed me with a chidori, but she is not even an Uchiha and she is a damn pony for crying out loud...this just got A LOT harder. If she can use jutsu, so can the others, and now i know what it feels like to be hit with my own move, IT HURTS!"

Twilight lost control of her emotions, she charged up a chidori, spread her wings, and took off as fast as she could, actually leaving a contrail. She got to him in less than half a second, leaving him no chance to move or make a substitution. She hit him right in the gut and he went flying for well over a thousand feet before he landed, skidding for an additional 150 feet. He got back to his original spot after a few minutes, but he was clearly injured. "YOU ARE PATHETIC FOR USING THAT JUTSU!" Her voice was a few tones deeper than normal, for you could hear the anger in her voice; and she did the one thing Celestia, Luna, and Candance was not expecting, she combined it with a Royal Canterlot Voice, making her as loud as Celestia when she is at her maddest.

"She really is a princess...." Celestia, Luna, and Candance thought to themselves as Twilight continued her meltdown.

"THAT JUTSU IS NOT RIGHT! YOU SAID IT YOURSELF, IT MAKES THE PEOPLE IT IS CAST ON LIKE PUPPETS, AND YOU WERE WONDERING HOW MINATO AND KUSHINA ARE HERE? I USED A RESURRECTION JUTSU TO BRING THEM BACK, THAT WAY THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FREE WILL!"

Sasuke paled a little while keeping a calm look on his face. "You used a jutsu that only shinobi with high chakra reserves can master, well done, now I have another reason to kill you. This fight starts now, FIREBALL JUTSU!" All hell broke loose, Rarity redirected the jutsu towards the barren field with her magic as the group split up. Fluttershy, Rainbow, and Pinkie took off into the air to dodge attacks and plan an aerial attack while Naruto, Hinata, Kakashi, Tsunade, Sai, Shining Armour, Candance, and AJ went after Jirayia. Celestia, Luna, Killer B, Sakura, Rock Lee, TenTen, and Rarity directed their focus on White Tiger (both Kakashi and Twilight wanted NO part of that fight). That left Twilight, Might Guy, Minato, Kushina, Zecora and Ino fighting Sasuke. Jiriaya immediately summoned the toad chief, whose tongue knocked everyone in range back and paralyzed their chakra flow, leaving only those in the air, those fighting Sasuke, Candance, and Shining Armour the only ones able to fight. White Tiger was caught in the crossfire from the tongue, so he was rendered useless as well. Shining Armour and Candance tried a Twin Fang Over Fang, but it was intercepted by Jiriaya. He stopped the attack with a Rasangan, which nearly shattered Shining Armour's horn. Meanwhile, the Pegasi had formed a plan, since Sasuke and Jirayia were standing in a formation that prevented Fluttershy from using her stare on both of them at the same time, they decided to take Jirayia out first. Seemed simple enough, Fluttershy locked her gaze, with no Rinnegan, and just as they planned the Chief Toad that Jirayia resummoned froze. He then was meet with extreme pain that knocked him out. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie had drilled him from both sides with a Rasanshurigan before they landed. Victory was short lived however.

"This will teach them to mess with me." Sasuke thought to himself, "Time to clear the skies." He did exactly what he wanted, while they were celebrating, he jumped into the trees and prepared his attack. After a few moments he activated the Mangekyō Sharingan and charged up a Chidori. Then, he lept from his perch in the trees and hit Pinkie Pie right between the wings. She immediately yelled before collapsing in pain, causing Dash to lose it as the others looked on frozen in shock before they tried to get the injured back through the portal.

"You Son of a Bitch, you just hurt my fiancée, now prepare to experience more pain than you have ever experienced before." She went Sage mode as her Elemental necklace glowed. She took off in a flash of cyan hitting Sasuke right where Celestia don't shine with a Lairat, knocking him into the air. She smiled as she went up and performed a Buccaneer Blaze, then on her way down, she struck him with a 64 palm (hooves in this case). At the moment of impact with the ground, she thought she finished him with a Lightning Blade. The impact left a crater 100 feet deep and 500 feet in diameter. She stood triumphantly on the edge of the crater with a grin, which quickly faded when the Sasuke in the crater flickered before it disappeared.

"What the hay? This is horse apples, I was fighting an illusion." She muttered under her breath.

"Well done, you realize what just happened." Dash froze before turning towards the trees where the real Sasuke appeared. Twilight realized right then the severity of the situation.

"Everypony retreat back to Equestria, and before you argue Rainbow, Pinkie needs medical attention. Do you really want to risk further harm to her in a crossfire?" Dash just nodded before entering the portal uttering a string of curses at Sasuke's name that would make a seaport blush. Twilight was the last to enter, but before she did, she turned and faced Sauske. "I could tell you did not use full force on us, I know about your demon, and I know you did not use a single bit of its chakra. Before you ask, I picked up on it when I used the Byakugan. I also know you are not going to follow us, why would you, here we play on your field. You know all the vantage points, but if you followed us, you would lose that advantage. We will meet again, but I hope you realize this means war."

He could not believe his ears, the Alicorn was smarter than what he originally guessed, she figured it all out on her own. "You are correct Twilight Sparkle, and I hope you realize, I will fight until I die."

"I do realize that and I also know that is probably what it will come to. Until next time Sasuke Uchia, goodbye." She vanished through the portal as Sasuke went to check on his teammates.