• Published 11th Oct 2016
  • 2,997 Views, 29 Comments

Path of the Six Ponies - Prismfire Productions



My Little Pony and Naruto Crossover. After a long forgotten part of Twilight's past comes back, it is up to her to save not only the Hidden Leaf Village, but also Equestria.

  • ...
15
 29
 2,997

Scroll XIII

Author's Note:

AN: I do not own Naruto, that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and I do not own MLP:FiM, that belongs to Discovery

After the campout, where all the shinobi slept on clouds (and agreed that was the best sleep they ever had), they left the farm to head to Canterlot, but not before making a side stop to meet Princess Candance and Shining Armour. The shinobi fainted from Candance's and Twilight's greeting and were legitimately confused by her and her brother's B.B.B.F.F. song, even after it being explained to them they still didn't get it. Candance and Shining Armour, after being briefed on the situation at hand, agreed to join them in Canterlot. After a two hour train ride (due to a mechanical delay), they arrived in Canterlot and immediately headed for the castle. "Halt!" One of the guards said, not even paying attention to the Princesses

"So you are going to keep the princesses out of their own castle?" Luna asked as her and Celestia moved to the front of the group

The guard's face paled "Pr...pr..Princess Luna! Celestia! I was not informed you left the castle."

"That is because we teleported, we had some urgent business we needed to take care of. The Mane 6 and this group of Pegasi are our guests, let them pass or I will make sure you will be cleaning the kitchen for the next month." Celestia sternly ordered

The guard was trembling at this point "Yes your highness, and to the rest of you that have never been here, welcome to Canterlot"
After going past the guards, the sisters gave them a tour of the castle. Following a few hours of exploring, Celestia lead them to the throne room. When they got there, the shinobi saw a strange creature caring to a flaming bird.

"What in the world is that thing?" Naruto asked Celestia, "Some kind of deformed donkey?" Before she could respond, the creature looked at Naruto

"Why Naruto, I am not a donkey, I'm offended to be called such. My name is Discord, the reformed being of chaos, and I know all of your names and jutsu. Care for some chocolate milk?" He snapped his claws and a pink cloud appeared above the group and drenched them in chocolate milk. Well, except Pinkie Pie, who was drinking it as it came down until she decided to eat the cloud, which she did in 3 bites. After they all cleaned up and dried up to floors, Discord got scolded.

"I thought you were reformed?" Luna asked.

"Oh I am indeed Luna, but you know what the old saying is, "old habits die hard." Not only that, it looked like you all could use something to drink, so I kindly got it for you to save time, and the look on the shinobi's faces was priceless!" He said as he started to bust out laughing. "Any more questions?"

"Yeah, I got one," Might Guy said, "how did you know who we were? I mean, we have the body of a Pegasus right now and on top of that, this is our first visit here."

Discord sighed. "Umm...hello? Do you have hay in your ears?" He then moved over to Might Guy and pulled a whole hay bale out of Might Guy's ear, making the senses scared. "Huh, appearantly you did, but anyway, I was the being of chaos, until Fluttershy reformed me. She showed me that having friends is truly the best thing there is. By the way, congrats Rainbow, Pinkie, Naruto, and Hinata. Also you too Twi for becoming an Alicorn. Oh, before I forget, I cleaned your shed Fluttershy, wasn't as messy as the last time I had to do it, and as you can see, I cleaned the throne room and took care of your most beloved pet Celestia, after Twilight of course." He said with a sly grin

Celestia got mad and shouted in her royal Canterlot voice. "SHE IS NOT MY PET! SHE IS MY STUDENT!"

"That is not what I heard, but to each is own I guess. Besides, she does anything you tell her to do, that makes her your pet. Students have the free will to question their teachers but pets obey their master's instructions." Both Alicorns just stood there in silence, realizing that Discord might have a point.

"Umm, I'm going to change this subject before things get more awkward." Naruto said "This has been great seeing your world and all, but can we go back to our world now? I am starting to love to fly, but I am also missing having hands and eating ramen."

"Sure Naruto, besides, we have to attend the academy." Twilight responded, "Will you be joining us Discord?"

"Sadly Twilight I won't be able to this time, I have some personal affairs I have to tend to in Everfree. I overheard the CMC ranting about something involving wierd animals. I maybe reformed, but I still enjoy a taste of chaos now and then. Not only that, I have to meet somepony."

"Okie Dokie Loki, have fun with Derpy." Pinkie said giggling and causing every pony to stare at Discord in shock.

Discord paled. "How do you know about that? Oh yeah, I forgot, you know EVERY pony in Ponyville. I bet you can't guess why we are meeting."

"Actually I do, the two of you are going to collect wild herbs since Derpy is helping take care of a sick Dr. Hooves. You were then going to have Zecora make the herbs into an elixer since she doesn't have the ingredients because of almost going crazy about the animals."

"Well played Pinkie Pie, or should I say Dash?" Both Rainbow and Pinkie blushed as red as Big Mac's coat.

"Until the wedding, my last name is still Pie. Although, if you call me Pinkie Dash, I will not get mad since I will have to get used to it."

"Ta-Ta" With that, Discord disappeared. The alicorns then used their magic to teleport everypony back to the library and Celestia turned all the shinobi back into humans. They then all entered the portal, completely unaware of the trap awaiting them.