• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 493 Views, 2 Comments

Equestria's Fall: A TellTale Series - Bringiton6611



Thunder Wing and his best friend, who is a changeling, are enjoying the life that Equestira has given them. Little do they know, thats all going to change.

  • ...
 2
 493

Episode 1 : Chapter 1 : Introduction

This game series adapts to the choices you make.
The story is tailored by how you play.

Bringiton6611 presents....

In association with my love for games.

EQUESTRIA'S FALL

Episode one
The beginning Of The End

“Skater! Hurry up! We're going to be late!”

“I’ll be down in a minute!”

“My flank you will! You said that ten minutes ago!”

“I mean it this time! And stop yelling!”

{You’re still yelling!}
{Not a chance!}
{I’ll believe it when I see it.}
{...}

“I’ll believe you when you come down.”

(?) He will remember that.

“At least you stopped yelling.”

So, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Thunder Wing and I’m a pegasus living in Ponyville with my best friend, Skater.

There is one thing worth mentioning. Unlike me, Skater is not a pony. He's something you call a changeling. To those who don't know, changelings are insect-like ponies who have to feed off of emotions to survive. They can eat regular solid food to survive, but it will just barely keep them alive. They can also change into anypony they want to, hence the name their kind were given.

When we first meant, I was on a hike in the white tail woods just looking at the landscape around me when I heard a cry for help. Being the kind pony I am, I took off after the sound.

I found Skater after a few minutes of searching. He was in a giant hole, bleeding green everywhere. He was very close to death, I could tell that just from looking at him. I didn't know what he was, but I did know that he was a breathing, living creature, and I was not going to let him die.

At first, I tried to take him to the hospital, but he kept refusing to be taken there. So I just took him back to my place. It was on the edge of town, so I wouldn't be spotted that easy.

I treated him at my house for a while, doing the best that I could. I wasn't a doctor, not even close, so I was surprised that he started to heal up and gain his strength back rather quickly. I checked on him every day to make him feel comfortable.

Within a few weeks, Skater was up and walking around. I was still surprised that he healed up as fast as he did. That was the time he told me about the emotion thing. The determination I felt to keep him alive is what he was feeding off of. I was freaked out at first, the thought being uncomfortable, but I let it past. I was just happy that he was going to be ok. He was going to go home, back to his kind, but he never did due to the bond we created. We started hanging out more and chatting, stuff like that.

Then the newspaper came.

Turns out that he was part of a invasion that was targeting Cantorlot, and in the end were blasted from the city. That's why I found him in the woods. To say I was mad was a understatement. I immediately went to Skaters room and confronted him. The moment I show him the papers, he freaked out. He even started crying at one point. I was going to kick him out, or better yet turn him into the guard, but I started thinking twice.

He was with me for 2 weeks before the paper came. He had all that time to do something to me, but he didn't. He remained a loyal friend towards me. I reluctantly let him stay, but will some strict rules.

That was all a while ago. It's been 8 months since the invasion and Skater is still with me.

Now that's Skater's story is out there, I'll tell you mine.

Me, I grew up in Cloudsdale with my parents, but moved to Ponyville to find a job I enjoyed doing. I'm a grey pegasus with short orange hair that hangs down right above my left eye. My cutie mark is a simple number two pencils, which means my special talent is drawing. Weird, huh? You would think that a pegasus would have a talent like working in the weather station, or being on the weather team. Nope, I draw, and I enjoy it. My job is basically a art department where ponies stop by and have draw a picture of them or a family portrait, or something along those lines. It makes a steady amour of bits to pay the rent of the house with.

Skater's job is... he actually has quite a few. His favourite one is performing at the local skate park. That's where he got his name from. Before, it was 'number 478'. Yep, I'm not joking. He had a number for a name. Since he liked Skateing so much, I came up with the name Skater. I no it's not the most creative name out there, but he likes it better than a number.

But never mind all that. Right now, were planning to go to the skate park so Skater can practice for his next show. I asked him if he could teach me how to stake, and he agreed. I could've been there when Skater was learning how to skate, but decided not to. I wish I did.

We need to hurry up or were going to be late if he takes any longer up there. How long does it take to put on skating gear?

{[Yell]}
{[Stay quiet]}

I open my mouth and prepare to yell when his voice cuts me off.

"I'm coming down!"

"Its about time."

He finally comes downstairs with all of his knee pads on, and his helmet strapped to his side with his saddle bags.

"Told you were about to believe it."

"Lets just go before we end up late."

"Right behind you."

I give him a look.

"What?"

"Shouldn't you put your disguise on?"

"Oh, yeah. Forgot." He activated his magic and his body was engulfed in green flames for a moment. When the flames died down, the black creature was no longer there. Instead, there was a white earth pony with green hair that was combed back so it wouldn't get in his eyes. His cutie mark was a skateboard. He looked at me with his blue eyes that were no longer a solid blue and saw me giving him a look with an eyebrow raised.

"What?"

{Hair?}
{Green?}
{Nothing.}
{...}

"Green hair? What happened to brown?"

"I'm trying something new, don't judge'"

"...ok then. Let's just go."

With a nod of his head, Skater followed me out door.

Author's Note:

And so it's here...

I've had this story in my unsummited box for like 5 months. Not kidding.
I got this idea when I was playing telltales the walking dead. I was like "why can't there be a game like this, but with ponies?" I created this because I'm 99.9% sure telltale will never make something like this.
Anyone that has played any of the games by TellTale Games know what talking about.

This chapter is a short introduction to the story, so the other chapters will be longer.

If the story does good, I'll update every once and awhile since I have 2 other stories in the making. If it doesn't get that much attention then I'll just focus on my other stuff.

Let me know what you think!

If this gets approved... plz.