• Published 26th Sep 2016
  • 1,080 Views, 6 Comments

The Cuddlequest of Earth Bonus Chapters - Tyrannosaurus_Tux



The Cuddlequest is not over. It has only just begun. All shall be loved and... despair?

  • ...
4
 6
 1,080

Contains Author -- Not Safe For Equestria Daily

“Submit.”

Finally. After all the unending questions of what, when, why, how, and who, as well as asking myself the eternal questions concerning life, death, and the nature of the universe, I had completed Chapter 6 of the Cuddlequest of Earth.

It was a silly little thing, really.

A happy accident that I should’ve expected to become as popular as it did because of two things.

Ponies are adorable.

Cuddles are also adorable.

But anywho, as I reveled in the afterglow of finally, finally getting something done around here, I ponderously looked to see which videogame I could slaughter bad guys in to celebrate.

That was when it bluescreened, which was unusual.

My laptop only bluescreens when it overheats, which was something that couldn’t happen, since I wasn’t running anything CPU-intensive at the time. I had also just cleaned the dang fan. Then I read the error report and my eyes widened.

Before my very eyes, the text shifted and changed and moved around, numbers and letters changing from the error report to...

it was a cutsy cthulhu. Ascii cutsy cthulhu. What the--

The last thing I registered before blacking out was two pink forelegs punching through the screen, causing a ripple effect and aiming for my head.


I awoke with a start. I was in comfy pajamas that was made of microfiber. I had no time to dwell on the fact that someone had changed my clothes while I was unconscious, because I was surrounded.

Alicorn Twilight Sparkles.

Alicorn Twilight Sparkles everywhere. I tried backing up on my hands and feet, but ran into one of them in this dark place, carpeted with something like velvet. I didn’t really take notice of how fancy it was. They all had some variant of costume on, be it an oversized lab coat, or pajamas like mine, or even combat vests. One even had a rubber suit on. My panic rose when one of them walked out of the crowd, completely undressed. She bowed to me and said, “Hello, Master.”

I only had one thing to say about that.

“...What the friii...”

She cut me off as she put a contemplative hoof on her chin.

“Well, I’m not sure about master. Since you were the one that this universe originated from in the multiverse, I suppose... maybe it could be master. We’ll have to get back to you on that o-”

That’s when I lost it.

The next few minutes were a blur.My vision filled with violet and darkness while I flailed and punched and kicked, but I fell right into their collective embraces. As soon as I became coherent again, I noticed that I was being pressed in by all sides by walls of Twilight Sparkles. Were I not in a state of near-hysteria, I would’ve found the experience... nice? Had I been observing someone else in my situation, I would’ve jealously laughed at the other’s misfortune, but actually being in a pony pile is horrible. Twilight Sparkle snuck her head through and told me, “Regardless, the first logical step in our cuddlequest of the Multiverse was where we all began. You. You feel it even now, don’t you?”

Sure enough, I felt the very same energy that I had inadvertently created fill me, and it felt like my veins had hot chocolate trickling through them, if that makes sense. Someone said, “He’s resistant to the magics. We need to hit him harder.” I panicked again, and a half dozen scrunched up muzzles rubbed my face.

Heaven help me, I didn’t know how to feel about it.

Comments ( 4 )

2meta4me

Just roll with the cuddles. That's all you can do.

Now that's what I call a self-insert.

9081758

The ponies have grown too powerful.

Login or register to comment