• Published 26th Sep 2016
  • 1,778 Views, 24 Comments

The Gems Adventures In Equestria (Steven Universe Crossover) - MsMysticalMagic

  • ...
16
 24
 1,778

Chapter 2: Learning

The Gems follow Twilight into the humongous crystal library. ''So, what are we gonna do here your Highness?'' Peridot says looking around.

''I'm going to teach you all about Equestrian magic! I hope I can learn about you all'' Twilight was very excited about this.

''By the way Peridot, You don't need to call me ''Your Highness'' Twilight chuckles while looking through books. Peridot was puzzled.

In Homeworld, Servant's such as ''Normal Gems'' WEREN'T Diamond's ''Friends''. Peridot obeyed ''Yes Your Highness!'' Twilight laughed.

Peridot pulled her hair over her head in embarrassment. ''Oh! Here we are, Volume #1 of Magic!'' Twilight said levitating the book over to Garnet.

''Thanks'' Garnet said while opening up the book. Garnet started reading the Table of Contents, Pearl was looking over her shoulder reading too.

''Ugh! I hate being short!!'' Peridot said trying to read as well. ''Welcome to The Shortie Squad'' Amethyst said crossing her arms.

''So, You can read whatever you want, I'll be right-'' Twilight saw Stevonnie shaking. ''Are you ok Stevonnie?!'' Twilight said really worried.

Steven and Connie have been fused for at least 1/2 hours, they couldn't hold the fusion any longer.

Steven and Connie finally unfused. Twilight gasped, ''Oh my Celestia!'' Twilight said VERY shocked. Steven and Connie rubbed their heads.

''Oww..That was weird'' Connie said laying down. Steven started laughing ''That was awesome!!'' Steven said lifting his arms in the air.

Steven & Connie both saw Twilight with her eyes wide open. ''We should explain..'' Connie said rubbing her head. Pearl ran towards Connie & Steven.

''OH DEAR! STEVEN, CONNIE! ARE YOU HURT?! HOWS YOUR GEM STEVEN?!'' Steven & Connie laughed ''We're okay Pearl!'' Steven said pushing away.

Pearl blushed and stepped away. Steven walked up to Twilight ''Okay..We should explain..'' Twilight still looked shocked.

''THAT WAS AMAZING! TELL ME ABOUT IT! WHAT'S IT CALLED?!" Twilight said grabbing her Book & Quill.

Garnet walked up to Twilight and knelled down, ''That's called Fusion'' Garnet smiled. Twilight's eyes were filled curiosity.

''Fusion..'' Twilight said staring at the ground, then writing it in the book. ''Tell me more!" Garnet chuckled ''Gladly''

''What's the first thing I need to know?!'' Twilight said sitting on a chair, Garnet sitting down as well. ''Well the first thing you need to know..''

Twilight was on the edge of her seat. ''Do not take Fusion for granted! Fusion is a special thing that two gems- or Humans'' Garnet said looking
at Connie.

''Nothing is more Important to me than Fusion, and Steven'' Garnet chuckled. ''Oh you'' Steven blushed.

Twilight was writing down everything Garnet said. ''Also, I, myself is a Fusion'' Garnet said proudly. ''Amazing!'' Twilight shouted.

One Hour Later

Pearl was on her 2nd book ''The Rules of Magic'' Chapter 5. ''I can't believe it! Gems don't need sleep!'' Twilight said reading her notes.

Garnet nodded. ''Wait, Why is Amethyst sleeping?'' Twilight asked, ''I don't need sleep, It just feels good'' Amethyst said stretching & yawning.

''Oh'' Twilight laughed. Twilight got up and stretched, ''Hey, You guys can stay here if you want, I have plenty of rooms, I don't mind''

Steven & Connie cheered ''Thank you Twilight!'' Pearl said smiling. ''No problem!'' She then stuck her out of the library door.

''SPIKE!!!'' Twilight yelled. Spike came running, ''Hey Twilight, what did you-'' Spike stares, ''Well, that's unexpected'' he says.

Spike runs up to Twilight and whispers ''Why are there humans here?'' Twilight rolls her eyes. ''Don't worry spike, they're friendly''

''Also, they're not humans, they're Gems, except for The little filly-, little ''girl'' over there'' Twilight smiles. ''Ohhh, What?'' Spike says still confused.

''Spike will show you to your room! Make yourself at home, tell me if you need anything'' Twilight says walking to the library door.

Peridot stands in front of her, ''Forgive me, Your Highness, do YOU need anything? What I'm saying is, Can i help you work?!''

Twilight looks confused, Peridot sighs ''What I'm saying is, can i work for you?! I'll do anything you ask'' Peridot says clasping her hands together.

Twilight laughs nervously ''Sure? Um, come with me..'' Twilight says walking with Peridot to the throne room.

''She's gonna be busy'' Spike chuckles. ''Anyway, follow me everyone!'' The Gems follow Spike to their new rooms.

The Gems walk down the tall hallways ''So do you think we can trust her, Garnet?'' Pearl says whispering, ''Yes, she seems genuine'' Garnet says.

''Just keep an eye out'' Garnet whispers to Pearl. The Gems stop at the first room, ''Here we are! This room with be for..''

Spike reads the list, ''Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst!'' Spike says raising his voice. Pearl and Garnet look and each other and smile.

''YEAH! P AND G! Woo'' Amethyst says running past Pearl & Garnet into the room. Pearl face-palms & walks into the room.

Garnet looks over at Spike ''Thank You'' then walks into the room and shuts the door. ''Well! 1 done 2 to go!'' Spike says checking a box off of the list.

''Follow me!'' He says. Connie and Steven, follow along with Spike. ''So Connie, what do you think of this place?'' Steven asks Connie.

''It's amazing Steven! It's like something from my dreams! Better yet, Your here with me'' Connie smiles at Steven. ''Oh you'' Steven blushes.

They both laugh. ''Alright, here is room!'' Spike says still staring at the clipboard. ''Have fun!'' Spike leaves and walks down the hallway.

''WOW! Connie look at this room!'' The room has Crystal Walls, Beautiful Beds, & a room with a view of Ponyville.

''This is amazing!'' Connie says staring out the window. ''Yeah! We can stay up late because there are no parents!'' Steven falls on the bed.

Steven laughs. ''Connie?'' Steven gets up and sees Connie sitting on the window sill. He got up, ''Connie, are you okay?'' Steven says placing a hand on Connie's shoulder.

''Steven..Are we ever getting home?'' Connie says with her head inside her he legs. Steven thinks for a few seconds, he sighs.

''Connie, We WILL get home, I promise, but for the time being, I'm here for you'' He says hugging her. Connie sniffles.

''Thank you Steven''

Author's Note:

Hope you all are enjoying this! Please comment below! Suggest Ideas!