• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 2,887 Views, 5 Comments

Student Vs Student - AstroZone



Starlight and Sunset partake in Twilight's lessons of weight gain. And competition ensues!

  • ...
6
 5
 2,887

Weekly Weigh-In

Twilight’s grunts and groans echoed throughout her crystal castle, along with the crunching of food and the sound of fat crashing against itself. Twilight didn’t dare look behind her, needing to be perfectly concentrated to carry the mass of pupils behind her.

“Hnnng. I’m quite impressed...girls.” Twilight struggled to say as she felt Starlight drop a bit in her magic, creating another slapping sound followed by a slight moan from her pupil. Twilight blew a trail of sweat away from her eyes. “Only one week since our last weigh-in and you two are quite the load to carry. Maybe I’ll have to bring the equipment...hnnnng...to you next time.” Twilight squealed, mustering all her magic to keep her friends afloat.

“Mhmm” Sunset muttered through her mouth full of cake and pie. Her body covered in sweat from the struggle of moving her arms heavy with fat in order to get her treats into her mouth quicker than her magic would allow. Spike walked behind the three of them with a mop, making sure to mop up the trail created by Sunset.

“Need a little help there...hnnnnnn... Twilight?” Starlight offered to her friend. “I mean, you’re doing grrrreat! But my butt is dragging against the floor, so I figured you’d want some help.” Twilight dared turn to take a look at the blobs behind her and sure enough a portion of Starlight’s behind did sag down toward the floor, creating the friction to make Twilight’s travel that much more difficult. She looked up to Starlight, giving her chest another few grabs and gropes as she asked causing Twilight to shudder a bit herself. Twilight had to admit she was...intrigued by her students growing size and Starlight’s own obsession with her chest. And there was Sunset’s determination as Twilight turned to look at her, stuffing herself as much as possible before being weighed. Twilight can only begin to imagine how much she had gained in the last week, but her imagination would be given that sweet, cold hard data in no time.

“Y-yes Starlight, if you don’t hnnng mind.” Twilight responded. Twilight felt a huge weight come off her shoulder as the strain of several tons of student was helped by Starlight. Twilight took a few breathers as they approached the doorway to their dedicated Weigh In Room.

“Better hope you can get this giant belly of mine through that door.” Sunset bragged through another mouthful of pie and using her own magic to jiggle her sagging, sweating gut.that blanketed over her legs, nearly obscuring them from Twilight's view.

“Don’t worry Sunset, if my behind can get through there then your belly should be fine.” Starlight responded followed by a few moans of pleasure. This only annoyed Sunset further to the point of shutting up and going back to her snack, nearly doubling her intake for the final few minutes before being weighed. “All that sweat there should be able to get you through too.” Starlight continued, only receiving another grunt from Sunset.

Twilight put her two student down on the ground, causing a small rumble in the vicinity as she went in and made sure all the equipment was prepared. Starlight continued to sit there groping her chest, avoiding conversation with Sunset, who wouldn’t respond anyway, given the constant trail of food going in her.

“Alright girls, let’s get you two in here.” Twilight said from in the room as her magic enveloped Starlight. She slid across the floor causing a loud squeaking sound to resonate from it. As she approached the door, Starlight put both of her hooves to her chest and pushed them together to ensure that her chest and belly would make it through with ease, to which she was able to do so. The first obstacle came as her sagging thighs made contact with the door. Starlight winced a bit, but with a quick tug from Twilight, Starlight made it through with relative ease.

“See. You should be fine getting through.” Starlight shouted back to Sunset as she was placed in position in front of Twilight. Sunset’s earthquake inducing belch as a response caused a small jiggle of Starlight’s own flab causing Starlight to make a few extra grabs toward her chest.

The dessert crusted mouth of Sunset made her way through the door, her belly struggling similar to Starlight’s butt to get through the door, but also getting through with relative ease. Another burp came out as her belly was disturbed from being placed down, further signifying Sunset finishing her extra meal. Twilight took a swipe of sweat coming down her forehead from the strain of carrying the two blobs.

“Phew. Definitely going to bring the equipment to you two next week.” Twilight said as she approached Sunset’s belly and stuck her hoof in her near endless belly button and lifted up her belly roll. Twilight’s own shaking was luckily disguised by the massive bellies keeping her out of their view. A quick lick of the lips and Twilight was ready to get to work.

She magically lifted both students a few feet onto the scales awaiting them as she approached the readings. A huge grin appeared on her face at the results, though she always withheld the results until all the weigh-ins were completed to avoid the two from starting their arguing. She grabbed a quill in her magic and jotted down the results.

“Great results from the both of you! Now hnnng onto the ooof individual weigh-ins.” Twilight struggled to get out from having to shift so much mass. After reaching the 1000 pound range in weight, Twilight began to observe her students’ fat grow in particular regions. With Starlight, her weight tended toward her behind and as her constant groping showed, her chest, while Sunset’s weight focused on her massive belly and her face fat. Due to this focused gain, Twilight liked to weigh their individual parts in order to see the growth.

“Would it be okay if I go first Twilight? I’m sure Sunset would like her meal to digest first.” Starlight suggested. Sunset hurrumphed at Starlight in return.

“Yes, let that little twig go. I would assume my belly is too big for that scale anyway. May as well get her out of the way while you can.” Sunset reached toward her belly and gave it a few pokes, her hooves sinking nearly halfway into all the flab. Twilight walked over to Sunset and gave her a once over and again lifted her over to her designated scale.

The scale was easy enough to weigh her belly and butt and Twilight made note of that with her quill once again. Now the struggle of getting Starlight’s chest properly in place. Tipping over Starlight was its own adventure as well as containing her chest on the scale without it sagging off the sides. Starlight’s belly sprawled out to the sides as her butt towered high in the air. Part of her behind tipping over onto her back, causing her number of rolls to double as they tried to contain the two globes from tipping her over completely. When Twilight was satisfied with the placement, she returned to her scale meter and looked at the results. The fluctuating results clued Twilight to something going wrong. Turning around to her light purple student, she saw Starlight grabbing her chest once more.

Twilight sighed as she walked over to her student. Starlight’s groping caused her chest fluctuate and jiggle on the scale, parts of it sagging off and squishing against the floor. “Starlight, I know you love your chest, but can you please leave it alone for a few minutes while I get this reading. We want it to be accurate after all!” Starlight blushed as she gave one last grab and clopped her hooves together.

“Hehe...sorry.” Her hooves hung up in the air, constrained by her arm fat as she used all her willpower to keep her hooves dangling there. Twilight had magically readjusted her chest and went back to her machine. A static reading let her know that Starlight was staying still as she she marked down the result.

“Thank you Starlight.” Twilight said as her magic took hold of Starlight and got her out of the way. Twilight looked over to Sunset disdainfully looking at her blob of a companion.

“You’re up Sunset. Let’s hope your little binge paid off.” Twilight chuckled and patted Sunset’s belly as she floated over and was placed onto the machine. They meticulously went through the process once again, taking each individual measurement, finishing off with Sunset’s endless belly completely covering the scale. Twilight took down the measurement with a bit of confusion.

“These numbers don’t add up.” She pondered to herself comparing the weights she just measured to Sunset’s total weight. She wandered over to Sunset who was too distracted from Starlight’s moaning from the opposite side of the room.

“Sunset.” Twilight said as she poked her student’s belly roll to get her attention. “Can you explain to me how you’ve gained, let’s see here. 50 pounds in just the time I’ve had to weigh Starlight?” Twilight’s question was first returned by a monstrous belch.

“Beats me. Guess I’m just that much better at ga- *urrrrrrp*-ining weight than Starlight is.” She turned to glare at Starlight. Twilight herself raised an eyebrow, not buying into her story.

“In that case, I don’t suppose you’d mind me digging around in your belly button then, would you.” She wandered around the landscape of belly to stand in front of her.

“Go ahead.” Sunset attempted to cross her hooves, but was again restrained by her arm fat keeping them firmly in place. Twilight got closer to the sweaty cavern and plunged her foreleg headlong into it. She shivered a bit as her arm kept going and going deeper into the pit of Sunset’s endless belly button until she met an obstruction. She returned her foreleg and used her magic to lift Sunset’s belly roll in order to gain a better few of what was in there. Her magic flared up as she guided it into the belly button and grabbed hold of the intrusion. She yanked hard to remove it to find a sputtering purple dragon, coughing and wheezing as he tried to regain his breath.

“You owe me *hack* big time for that Sunset.” Spike shouted as loud as his oxygen deprived lungs would allow over the mountain of belly before the two. Twilight sighed as she dropped Spike and allowed him to leave the room to get washed up as she went on to lecture Sunset.

“And how do you explain Spike just ending up in your belly button like that?” Twilight stared at her student as she plopped herself on top of Sunset’s belly.

“I-I don’t know what you mean. I guess he just wandered in there.” She retorted and looked away from Twilight, incredulous at the accusation. Twilight stood up on the squishy mound.

“Yes, I’m sure you don’t know. I would hate to stop giving you your third dinner for a week, if this keeps up.” Twilight merely turned around and hopped off and went back to the scale to re-measure Sunset. Sunset’s dejected look and silence was a clear indicator to Twilight she had gotten the message. The incorrect measure was replaced and Twilight was satisfied by the results.

“Okay girls, great progress this week and I’m very proud of both of you. Now give me just a few hours to create a nice chart for you two and I’ll share the results at dinner!” Twilight exclaimed to her two mountains of student.