• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 2,899 Views, 5 Comments

Student Vs Student - AstroZone



Starlight and Sunset partake in Twilight's lessons of weight gain. And competition ensues!

  • ...
6
 5
 2,899

Class Is Now In Session

Twilight Sparkle’s two newest students, Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer, sat at attention of their teacher, learning about the wonders of nutrition. Twilight’s opinion on nutrition, however, was a bit skewed from the average pony, as she was dwarfed by her students, each weighing close to a ton in weight. Over the previous months, the two students quickly ballooned up. Their butts widening, causing the destruction of many chairs, benches and beds. Their bellies rumbling non-stop at the need for food as they sprawled out in front of the two unicorns. Their legs thickened dramatically, though they were not much use at their current weight. The two immobilized by their near endless flab were forced at their current location until Twilight used her magic to carry them around the house as necessary; a task becoming more and more difficult for the alicorn.

The most prominent feature of the two unicorns, however, was their expanding chest flab, growing bigger and heavier by the day. Draping over their bellies, the expanse for the two had to be contained by bras fashioned up by Rarity. An odd undertaking for a pony she had to admit.

Starlight and Sunset sat at attention of their teacher as she lectured on about the importance of providing hospitality for a friend when staying for a visit. Sunset grumbled a bit as her chest flab rode up a little into her view, requiring her to push down on them to adjust them. A small belch escaped her mouth before she glanced over at her fellow student.

Starlight sat there, intently listening in on Twilight’s lesson. Sunset couldn’t help but smirk at Starlight’s actions otherwise. All the while listening at Twilight, Starlight had been sitting there grabbing her chest. Giving them a few pokes here, a few pokes there, even on occasion lifting them up entirely to let them smack against her belly when she dropped them. Whenever she wasn’t using her hooves for something else, she was giving her chest a grab and as a unicorn, the need for her hooves came in very few and far between.

“Are there any questions?” Twilight asked the duo, bringing Sunset’s attention back to the lesson. The room remained silent except for the sound of Starlight’s hooves squishing against her chest. Twilight took the answer as a no. “In that case, that would conclude our friendship lesson for the day!” She said as she packed up the supplies for the lesson.

Sunset adjusted herself having sat on her expansive butt for the last few hours. She no longer had a need for any chair, given the cushioning provided by her own plot, plus the fact she had very few chairs, if any that would be able to hold her weight. She magically pushed her chest fat out of the way once again and gave them a grab of her own with her own hooves. She was fascinated by her size, though did not see the appeal to Starlight’s constant groping.

She did have to admit she loved being huge, dwarfing Twilight’s friends as they came to the castle to visit. Seeing just one of her butt cheeks the same size as Twilight was certainly something to behold. Though Starlight’s plentiful plot did have a tendency to encroach in her area.

“Do you think you could stop playing with your chest long enough to scoot over a bit? You’re taking up too much room.” Sunset complained to her blobby neighbor as she felt Starlight’s behind squish into her own. Starlight looked aghast at the suggestion, turning her head away hmmphing to herself.

“I assure you that I do not need to stop in order to scoot over.” She replied, feeling her hooves squish into her chest once again. She magically lifted herself and gave herself a slight push to the side, allowing Sunset’s behind to squish out just a bit further and causing her own chest fat to jiggle in her hooves. She moaned a bit at the sensation, giving her chest just another few pokes.

“Mmmmhh. That’s nice.” The light purple unicorn sighed. She turned her attention back to Sunset with her own smirk. “And what is it that you have against my chest fat? You’re not jealous..are you?” Starlight knew about Sunset’s need to be the biggest. If she wasn’t the fattest or heaviest she got antsy and would tend to stuff herself endlessly until she did weigh the most. With Twilight’s weekly weigh-ins, Sunset was sometimes able to pack on close to 200 pounds in a single week if she’s dedicated to it.

“Pffft. As if.” Sunset rolled her eyes, attempting to cross her forelegs before her own chest impeded their progress. “What’s there to be jealous of when mine are clearly bigger.” She took her fat in her own magic and gave it a jiggle. “Just like everything else about me. Maybe one day you’ll know what it’s like when Spike can climb fully into your belly button to clean it.” Though Sunset knew full well that Starlight’s belly did rival her own and Spike could very easily fit into her bellybutton, Sunset still reigned supreme in that department. She struggled to turn around though to take a look at their once squishing behinds. Unfortunately for Sunset, Starlight did have a much larger butt, sprawling out behind her.

Starlight paid no attention to Sunset’s retort and went back to her chest fat awaiting Twilight’s return. Her squishy, overflowing chest fat. A loud gasp came out of nowhere followed by a few coughs.

“T-that’s the last time I’m cleaning THAT!” The voice of Spike hit Starlight’s ears. Unable to see the young dragon, Starlight still felt his scales squelching from out of her own belly button, to which the sweat covered dragon finally walked into her view and left the room.

“Hmm. Guess he can fit in there, now can’t he.” Starlight smugly said to a frustrated Sunset, while giving her chest another few forceful gropes.