• Published 27th Aug 2016
  • 1,611 Views, 18 Comments

When Two Worlds Collide - Undertale MLP



Monsters have been freed from the Underground, and Starlight has been reformed. Even though Discord isn't there, chaos ensues.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,611

Here we go.

The monsters breathed in the fresh air that welcomed them. They watched as the sun slowly went down the sky, smiling the whole time. Chara seemed to be enjoying it most of all. She was back. She never thought she be happy to be on the surface, but surrounded by all these friends, she felt comfort. She turned to Frisk, her savior. Frisk was the one that convinced everyone to be friends with Chara, with the exception of Toriel and Asgore. They were happy to have her back. Papyrus didn't really need convincing, as halfway through Frisk's sentence he wrapped Chara in a giant hug. The rest (Mettaton, Alphys, Undyne, and Sans) needed more convincing, but over time, they accepted her. Now, they were here.

"EVERYONE!" Papyrus shouted enthusiastically. "LET'S GO MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION!" He ran off to the nearest village. "Papyrus!" Everyone ran after him, laughing all the while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie was bouncing all over the place. Normally, nobody would mind, it's just Pinkie Pie after all, but this time it was her Pinkie Sense. Everyone was running around, taking precautions.

"Uh, I don't understand, what's going on?" Starlight asked.

"Pinkie Sense." Everyone told her, some with more worry in their voices than others.

"This means that something big is going to happen." Pinkie stated as her voice shook with her body.

Starlight looked around at the ponies freaking out around her, and she soon joined them. Normally, she would stay calm, she didn't know these ponies that much after all, but she knew them enough to trust Pinkie. Listen, when your friend can break the laws of physics, the 4th wall, and everyone's minds, you listen to them.

"I'm getting something!" Pinkie shook even more quickly. "We're going to get more visitors..." She paused for dramatic effect. "And soon!" She exclaimed, startling everyone.

"Everypony!" Starlight announced. "Let's search outside! If these 'visitors' mean harm we can stop them before they cause any major damage."

Everyone agreed on that, each heading out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The monsters (and two humans) ran with Papyrus, laughing and flailing about. They all stopped when they heard footsteps pounding on the ground. Sans pushed everyone back with his magic, knowing that something was about to go down. Chara and Frisk stepped forward though, joining him. The rest stayed behind, Alphys clinging to Undyne, Undyne getting in a battle stance, Papyrus clinging to Mettaton, Mettaton posing, and Asgore trying to cling onto Toriel, Toriel having none of it. Then they saw the ponies. They all relaxed, ponies were no threat to them. However, the ponies didn't feel the same way about the monsters. In fact, they felt the opposite. They tensed up, especially Twilight. 'Why are there two humans in this world? Why are they associating with monsters? Why are they here? How are they here? They don't seem to be from the Alternate Universe, so where did they all come from?' All these thoughts rushed through Twilight's mind as she noticed Pinkie had stopped shaking. "This is definitely it." She leaned back to her friends and whispered, sweating bullets. They nodded, ready to fight. Only Fluttershy and Starlight looked hesitant. The monsters quickly caught on to what was happening.

"You want a fight? Well, a fight is what you're gonna get!" The fish lady screamed.

"Oh yeah? We'll mop the floor with you!" A certain blue pegasus yelled back.

"Really? I've suplexed boulders 6 times the size of you, so try me!"

"Well, I can clear the sky in ten seconds flat!"

"That doesn't have anything to do with this!"

"WOULD EVERYPONY JUST SHUT UP?" Fluttershy yelled with surprising strength, making everyone freeze. Starlight tried to stifle a laugh, she was thinking of saying something herself.

"Yeah, why are you guys even arguing in the first place? None of the...monsters tried attacking us yet, except for her." Starlight gestured towards Undyne. "We should give them a chance."

Rainbow looked confused. Give MONSTERS a chance? "But they're-"

"Let me stop you right there." Starlight interrupted. "Remember everything I did? You guys forgave me. So far, these guys haven't done much of anything, yet you're ready to fight them. Just because they're monsters. So, let's all get to know each other first."

Everyone stared at her, both pony and monster. Starlight hoped she didn't say anything wrong. She was forgiven not that long ago, and she prayed she didn't mess up. She gulped. Then everyone started agreeing with her, even Undyne and Rainbow Dash. Both sides started talking to one another, Mettaton and Rarity discussed fashion, Sans and Pinkie exchanged puns, Twilight and Alphys went into a long conversation about anime, and Chara-

"Oof!" Starlight let out a gasp as she was was hugged by Chara.

"Thanks." The child smiled. "You mentioned something about 'everything you've done'. I've been there. So thanks. For understanding. And for bringing us together."

Starlight smiled. She did bring them together. With just a few sentences. But she wouldn't have said anything if Fluttershy hadn't. She gazed over at Fluttershy, who was having a nice conversation with Papyrus. Then someone else tackle/hugged Starlight. It was the other girl, one who had a striking resemblance to Chara.

"You made everyone really happy." She smiled (it's a smile fest at this point :pinkiecrazy: no, not that smile). "Thank you."

Starlight smiled in return (more smiling), and called out to Twilight. "Twi!" She started, confidence creeping into her voice. "Can we bring everyone to the castle and do introductions there? That way we can figure out more about everyone! Besides I don't think they have anywhere to stay!"

Twilight paused. While she just met the monsters, they probably didn't have a place to stay, and she wouldn't be the Princess of Friendship if she just left them. Also, she did want to know more about them...

"Alright everypony, er, monster, we're going to the castle." She announced.

They all headed to the castle together, monsters whispering that "CASTLES ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST STRUCTURES!" and "I'm sure they're fabulous, darling." AND "I-I hope w-we c-can watch M-Mew Mew Ki-Kissy Cutie to-together."

Then they arrived.

Author's Note:

GUYS!!!!!! I did it! I finished the first chapter! I had the first two scenes mainly focused around Chara and Starlight, I felt the outcasts needed some more attention. The next chapter is going to be introductions, them getting to know each other better, then we get to the real fun part! You'll see what I mean :raritywink:

Oh, and Fluttershy was having a conversation with Papyrus because they're my two favorite characters :yay:

Also, I ship GlimmerShy. Don't judge me. That's Sans' job.

Enjoy the ride!