• Published 26th Sep 2016
  • 736 Views, 16 Comments

Asgore's Newest Best Friend - KittyKatKitKat



A flower and a Father reunite to make the perfect reunion.

  • ...
5
 16
 736

"...There are no books on the human skeleton!..."

"...SANS!!!!.."

Still no response.

"WAKE UP, SANS!!!"

Sans jolted awake...How long has he been out?

"Sans...I know you like your sleep...BUT HELP ME CAPTURE THIS HUMAN!!"

Oh yah...there was a reset..almost forgot.

"Sure thing skele-bro..Just...Give me a sec.."

Sans gets up from his work station, cracking his backbones, and goes over to Papyrus.

"Uhh...What do ya need, Pap?"

"WHAT I NEED IS HELP, YOU LAZY BONES! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THE HUMAN IS GETTING AWAY?!"

Sans looks over as Papyrus points to some kinda 'Portal' to...somewhere?

"Heh...Looks like life gave them lemons."

Papyrus turns around to look at Sans with his best stink eye as he growls like a dog in mild frustration.

"...What? Didn't you like that game? I mean, there's a bunch of puzzles..."

"BUT THE PIE WAS A LIE!!! WHICH IS UNFORGIVABLE!!!"

"So? I mean, sure, the lady in there was mean, and you cried almost every time she said something, but it makes up for the pie right?"

"OH MY GOD, ARE WE SERIOUSLY HAVING THIS CONVERSATION AGAIN?! LET ME TELL YOU THAT...."

As Sans and Papyrus continued there bickering, the other side of the portal showed a different story...


As Frisk jumped out of the portal, they noticed a house in the shape of a tree. After some inspection, they went inside only to find the lights where off. Frisk then traveled up the stairs to see two creatures in different beds. After a bit more time, Frisk decided to head towards the bed. Maybe these people want to friends! After Frisk gets to the thing in the large bed, Frisk could see some of its features. such as a muzzle, a snout, some ears, and a purple coat. Frisk touches the purple horse.

¨Huh? wha-¨

Frisk puts their hand on the pony´s mouth. They then enter a battle.

As Frisk knows, they need to try to make friends with the pony.

[FIGHT] [<3ACT] [ITEM] [SPARE]

Frisk ACTs towards the pony. * You say hello to the pony, and that you want to be friends!

The pony looked confused at first, the spares you. You do the same.


Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I:pinkiehappy: promise the next one will be a bit longer.

Comments ( 12 )

i like it and did flower/asriel reset all the way back to when he and chara are still alive

7597156 Technically yes and no. The story here is a bit messed up, you see. Flowey TRIED to do just that. But, alas, the human, or I guess Frisk/You got in their way with your own determination. Im trying to base it off of Flowey´s perspective, not Frisks´/yours.

7597175 So far no feels but i know that im not cruel so i will have to WEIGHT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

7597770 * Such a meaning full conversation! :rainbowkiss:

8740588
And that was two years ago... why are you here? lol

Oooh, nice story so far! And a lot less grammar errors. Anymore? And is the pony a dreemurr version of Celestia? Please continue! :'3 :fluttercry: You're profile pic says "SOON!" XD

Login or register to comment