• Published 26th Sep 2016
  • 736 Views, 16 Comments

Asgore's Newest Best Friend - KittyKatKitKat



A flower and a Father reunite to make the perfect reunion.

  • ...
5
 16
 736

"...Are you alright, dad?..."

Flowey stood there, motionless. His own being unable to move, sitting idly. Asgore Spoke up.

" It is fine, my son...I...I need you to be safe...I need to..."- The big softy kind started crying- "I need to...make it up to your mother, and let go...She was right..."

Flowey, who, didn't have any feelings as a flower was now starting to remember who he was...

" * Are you alright, dad?" Flowey gave his father a hug with one of his vines.

" Son...Your mother...She abandoned me...She...she doesn't believe in me anymore...All we had to do was get seven souls..then the rift will open, and we will be all together again..."

Flowey sat there, motionless, conferting his father.

" * Dad...I'm sorry..."

Flowey, then grabbed the soul containers from their stool in the room.

" Son..?"

" * I will become God, and save this world. It doesn't need to be like this...I CAN and WILL reset it...so you and mom will be together once again..."

Flowey, now with a look of determination, a look he will use for the last time.

" Son..."

" * Dad...I NEED to...although...I won't remember this feeling...or you..mom...or...even..or even...." Flowey starts crying.

Asgore nods in agreement.

" I understand...Go, my son...nature this world...become the "God" that will save...the one who will lead all to salvation...I...I believe in you, my son...Go.."

Asgore once again turned his back to his son, but not with grief or sorrow, but of Hope & Dreams, Asgore looked into the clear 'sky' of the underground, he wondered...what would of happened if his adoptive son, Chara, was here? Would Flowey have gone to save the world anyway? Would Flowey still be Asriel? and would Him and his wife still be together, as one big family? Asgore pondered those questions, he then remembered his purpose. Not to be a parent, nor to be someone who will bring the savior. He will guide. He will be the one to help, he will not make the same mistakes twice. This time, in this run...He will be the one to redeem himself.


Flowey then used the seven human souls his father gave him to reset everything...


Long ago...Two races ruled over Earth...Human and Monsters...