• Published 27th May 2016
  • 848 Views, 24 Comments

What happened to everypony...? - sunlightcloud715



Pinkie Pie wakes up one morning to find out that no one in Ponyville likes her anymore... was it her fault?...what did she do wrong...?

  • ...
0
 24
 848

Just a normal day...

Pinkie Pie bounced through Ponyville, humming her favorite song, with flowers blooming around her in the middle of a beautiful spring day, ponies walking around, saying friendly hellos to one another. She looked around at her handiwork, helping everypony to smile.

"My name is Pinkie Pie! And I am here to say- Woooaah!" Pinkie shrieked as she tripped over something in the middle of the road. Looking up, she saw Fluttershy on the ground next to her, rubbing her head as three baby birds scurried across and into a bush.

"Oh goodness! Are you alright Pinkie? I hope you aren't hurt..." Fluttershy extended her hoof out to her as Pinkie immediately began bouncing around her.

"Are you KIDDING? That was so much FUN! Let's do that again!! Here birdy birdy! Come to Aunt Pinkie Pie! Chirp chirp!" She started to crawl towards the bush where they disappeared, making ridiculous chirping noises. Once they started to fly out, she got up and started chasing them again. Fluttershy, with a panicked look on her face, hurried to try to keep up with her to catch the birds before they fell. As Pinkie was running, she ran smack dab into a purple barrier. Twilight fought to keep her balance as Pinkie was leaning into her.

"Pinkie Pie! What in Equestria are you doing? You could've hurt me!"

"Oh! Sorry Twilight! I was just trying to catch the little birdies before they flew away!" Twilight sighed, and prying Pinkie off her, gently grabbed the birds and levitated them to the ground and kept them there until Fluttershy came crashing through.

"Oh my! Come here, Softwings, Blue Stripes and Grey! You almost hurt yourself! Now what am I supposed to tell your parents..." Fluttershy's quiet scolding faded off as she carried the birds away on her wings, not taking any chances. The silence was broken by a not so quiet chortle and snort coming from Pinkie's direction. Twilight turned her head and saw her trying, unsuccessfully, to hide her laugh. She rolled her eyes and walked away quietly. When Pinkie was finally done, she looked around during but didn't see any pony. Maybe I overdid it a little teensy tiny bit with all the laughing, she thought. Nah! Everypony needs a good laugh, especially if they're feeling all grumpy mcgrumpypants. Feeling satisfied with her answer to her own question, she jumped up and started skipping all the way to Rainbow Dash's cloud home, humming a tune less song on the way there.

***
Looking up from the shadows of the cloud, Pinkie called Rainbow Dash's name over and over again. Hmmm I guess she isn't home right now... Spotting a rainbow looking streak in the sky, she bounced up and started running after it, planning to surprise her and maybe get her to play a few pranks on their friends. But as she got closer, she saw the rainbow land in front of three fillies in a grassy clearing next to the old CMC Clubhouse, looking up at the mare in awe. Jumping up and landing next to Applebloom on the end, she whispered to her,

"What are you all staring at?" she looked up, and feigning ignorance, looked anywhere but at Rainbow Dash.

"Aaah! Pinkie Pie! Ah didn't see ya there! Didn't ya see RD's amazin' tricks?" Applebloom asked while at the same time Scootaloo jumped up and down.

"Woo hooo!! Go Rainbow Dash!! Again! Again!" Scootaloo bounced, her tiny wings fluttering with each jump.

"He. Thanks squirt! I'm just practicing some of my Wonderbolts moves. Maybe I can even surprise Spit Fire enough to use them!"

"Oooooh that's SOO exciting!! Hey, Dashie," Pinkie suddenly got in Rainbow Dash's face, "Do you want to do some pranking today? I have the perfect pony to do it on!" Pinkie Pie already had in mind Bon Bon, or Special Agent Sweetie Drops, getting splashed by a bucket of water when she opens her front door. Pinkie giggled, thinking of what she would look like afterwards.

"Sorry Pinkie Pie. I already promised the former Cutie Mark Crusaders that I would show off my awesome tricks today."

"Oh. Ok." Trying not to show her disappointment, Pinkie turned and hopped away. I know Rainbow Dash already promised the former CMC, but it's been SOOO long since we did any pranks together! she thought. But she PROMISED them, that's almost like making a Pinkie Promise! I would HATE it if someone broke a Pinkie Promise just to hang out with another friend... Pinkie decided to go to Rarity's house. She always had fun stuff to do there, like when she's designing dresses, and had toys strewn about to play with!

As Pinkie got closer to Carousel Boutique, she saw a paper on the door of her shop.

"Ooooh pretty!" She grabbed the piece of parchment and admired the paper. After a while, she decided it was time to read the note:

I have gone for a couple days to my boutique in Manehatten. If you need anything, go to Princess Twilight Sparkle's castle. I have entrusted all my designs and materials to her.

Rarity

"GONE??? For a couple DAYS??" Pinkie groaned and fell on her rump. "This is a DISASTER!!" Then she got a thoughtful look on her face. "Oh well. I can just go to Applejack's barn, and see if i can hang out with her!" The spring in her step back, she skipped over to the barn on the other side of Ponyville. Wandering for a while in the big apple orchard, she finally saw the orange mare bucking the trees and apples falling into her saddle bags on her back.

"Hi Applejack! What are you doing?" Pinkie asked, running up besde her.

"Oh! Howdy there Pinkie Pie! I was just buckin' these apples down 'fore they get all rotten. Wanna help?" Applejack asked as Pinkie's mouth slowly spread into a wide grin. Finally! Somepony who wanted to hang out with her!

"Would I!! Yes yes yes yes!! Woo hoo!!" Pinkie hopped up and down really fast. "Where do I start?" Applejack chuckled.

"You can get baskets and saddle bags right over there, sugarcube." She said, pointing inside the barn. "They'll be on your-" Before she could finish, Pinkie Pie zoomed inside the barn and back out already wearing a saddle bag before she could say "apples".The two of them worked bucking apples and doing other chores until the sun went down. Pinkie didn't want to seem like she wasn't having fun, so she tried her best to keep her eyes open and her hooves on the ground. Applejack walked over to her.

"I think you should be gettin' home Pinkie. It's gettin' awful late, and you look like you're about to fall asleep on your hooves."

"Oook Applejack," Pinkie Pie said sleepily, then yawned really loudly. "Can I help you tomorrow?"

"'Course you can, sugarcube. You're always welcome here, you know that." Applejack gently pushed her in the direction of the town and stayed there until she saw Pinkie get to Sugarcube Corner safely, then walked back to her house and went to sleep.

Pinkie Pie could barely remember walking back to her bed, but when she finally got into her bad, she couldn't go to sleep right away, so she did what she always did. She counted cupcakes flying into her mouth until dream Pinkie got too full and fell asleep herself. One of her last thoughts before drifting off was:

I can't wait for tomorrow

Author's Note:

Again, this is my first time publishing a story on this website! I would appreciate some friendly suggestions in order to make this story better! I will try to make the next chapter more interesting and longer. Also, I would like to thank StarDancer1123 for helping me edit this story!