• Published 26th May 2016
  • 654 Views, 5 Comments

The Pony human war - 21latenighter



Follow jack as he lives in a future where ponies have extinguished the human race

  • ...
16
 5
 654

Earth

I hear Twilight yelling from my door, each time she is getting louder. "Get up Jack, we're are going to leave without you". Twilight yells from the door.

I rise from my bed, my head throbbing from all the cider from the night before. I should not of challenged Rainbow Dash to that drinking game, cider pong. We had played it all night long, and Dash and I had been so trashed that we had to be carried back to our separate rooms.

"JACK, GET YOUR RUMP UP NOW!!! WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE YOU BEHIND", Twilight screamed again.

I call back to Twilight as I open the door. "TWILIGHT, I AM AWAKE, NO NEED TO KEEP YELLING", I say as I throw the door open. Twilight looked at me like I had just given her a torch for a library. She then throws up her hooves and walks across the hall and bangs on the other door.

"Dash, get your lazy drunk rump out of bed, were getting ready to leave", Twilight screamed at the door. A sound of mumbling was heard and something hard hit the door. She groaned and opened the door and closed it behind her. I heard a bit of yelling and then heard dash screaming uncle, and then both came out. Dash's mane was worse than it's usual unkempt style, and she looked like she had the same throbbing headache that I did.

"Some party last night, right Jack", dash said, rubbing her temples. "Oh, my head, I drank way too much cider last night. You didn't have to twist my hoof Twilight", she said walking down the hallway.

"You would have never gotten up, Rainbow trashed", Twilight said, giving Rainbow a rotten look.

"Ok Twilight, I get it. You don't have to start calling names", Rainbow said.

we exited the hallway into the throne room, where Princess Celestia and Luna were sitting on their respective thrones. Celestia looked at me and rainbow dash with a curious look as we stumbled up to her with the others.

"Sorry princess, SOME of us had a VERY good time last night and didn't get up this morning", Twilight said as she approached the throne.

"Yes, it would seem that way", Celestia said, eyeing me and Dash. "You and your friends will be leaving right away, but be on your top guard. I want a letter every evening describing your situation and events of the day", Celestia said, getting up off her throne and walking to her right to a mirror. "This mirror will take you to the portal", she said as she led us through the mirror portal.

We arrived on the other side of the mirror portal to look upon the earth portal. It hadn't changed much, it still had the earth markings on the outside, describing where the portal led. the only difference now was it was blocked by a magical force field. Celestia's horn light up and the force field disappeared.

"Now go my little ponies, go through and search for other humans", Celestia said to us as she motioned for us to go through.

I was the first to go through, I walked slowly through. The next was Twilight and Dash, then the rest. As we looked around, I couldn't believe my eyes. My world, it had changed so much. Nature had taken over, there were no vehicles roaming on the roads and no bustling streets. By the looks of it, we had landed in my home town in Indiana. My eyes watered up as I looked around and the memories flooded in, most of my life had been lived here. There were no signs of human life anywhere. A few deer walked across what used to be a street. Dash walked over and put her hoof on my shoulder.

"Come on Jack, we need to get moving", Dash said.

I started moving down the street towards the center of town, or what used to be town. Twilight seemed to have her guard up for something, and if I would of known why, I never would of volunteered to come. We saw a young man come out from a building, and upon seeing us, started to run away and scream. Twilight's horn light up and she cast a green spell towards him, hitting and killing him. My eyes widened in horror as I realized why we had come to earth, to finish off the human race. My tears began to flow, and Dash looked over to me.

"What's wrong Jack, why are you crying", Dash said looking at me.

"If I would of known this was why we were coming back here, I never would of volunteered. now if I find my family alive, I have to watch them die", I said, hiccupping from the tears.

"We have our orders Jack, the human race is to be found and exterminated. They proved to us before that they were not to be trusted", Twilight said, continuing to walk towards the center of town. "Split up every pony, we can search more places at once".

I began to walk away from the group, and saw Dash give me a look that I could only describe as caring. I found the house that I once called home, and found the front door open. I walked in, expecting to see the skeletons of my family. The house is a wreck, there are plants growing from the floor, and it looks like the back had caved in. I hear something to my right, almost like a breath. I thought I was alone, the closet door moves an inch or two. I walked over to the door and opened it a little bit. I couldn't believe what I saw, my mother and my sister were alive. My sister began to squirm and scream, and my mom put her hand on her mouth to keep her quiet. I placed my hoof to my mouth, then looked around to see if any of the others were around.

After I was sure that they weren't around, I looked at my mother and sister. "Hi mom, I know this might be a bad time to come home and visit", I say as her mouth drops.

"You, you mean that your one of them", she said shaking. "you've become part of the human killing squad".

"What, they are still here. No mom, I am not one of that terrible group. I am here after Jesse breached the portal, and the princess sent us here", I tell her.

"Jesse is dead, isn't he", my mom asks me slowly.

I slowly nod my head, and her face tears up and she gets up and hugs me. It had been years since anyone had actually hugged me, and I took no time hugging her back. My mother had been one of the only people who had loved me more after I embraced being a brony. She was also the one saddest the day I moved to Equestria. I was one of the last bronies to move to Equestria before the fall of humanity.

"Oh, oh my", came a voice from the door. Fluttershy stood at the door staring at me and my family. I quickly took to air pulling away from my mom and rushing Fluttershy. She squeaked as I reached her and closed the door.

"Fluttershy, you have to promise not to say a word to Twilight, you know what she will do if she finds them", I told Fluttershy. She agreed hesitantly, and walked towards the door when it opened and Dash came in.

"What's going on in..., here", Dash said, looking straight at my mother.

"No Dash please, they are the only family that I have left", I pleaded with Dash. She looked at me, then back at my mother, then nodded her head and shut the door.

"What is going on in there, what did you find in there", Came Twilight's voice from outside.

"Nothing Twi, Fluttershy just got a little scared and I am calming her down", Dash called out to her.

"Hurry up then, Jack has gone missing", Twilight said from the door.

"I'm in here too, I kinda scared Fluttershy when she came in, I wasn't expecting her", I said to the door that Twilight was behind.

The door suddenly burst open and Twilight walked in. The first thing that she saw was my mother, and her horn lit up and she started her spell to kill them.

"NO Twilight please, she is my only family alive", I screamed to Twilight.

"We have our orders to kill all humans left alive Jack, even if they are your family", Twilight said.

"What if they were your family Twilight? You are a princess of Equestria, you can end this now. Give humanity another chance, maybe they have changed", I pleaded with Twilight.

"Listen to him Twi, what if it was the other way around. I know I would never scoots get killed, especially if I had to find her for her killer", Dash said to Twilight.

"Alright", Twilight said softly. "Find your leaders and meet me at dusk", Twilight said to my mother.

"We have our meetings with the town chair in the courthouse in the center of town. I can find the chair and have a meeting today", she said to Twilight, who nodded in approval.

That evening we went to the courthouse in the center of town and seen what was left of the town. There were only about twenty people there. There was an old man who sat in the middle, and my mother said he was the town chair. Me and the other ponies sat at the other side of the room behind Twilight.

"Good evening your highness", the chair said bowing in respect to Twilight. "If it would suit you, we would like to have the next town over at this meeting. This meeting is too important for one town to decide on", he said in utmost respect.

"I agree town chair, I shall send my pegasi over to collect them", Twilight said, looking to me, Dash, and Fluttershy. We flew over to the next town and gathered up the Town Chair, who gathered up the town, and then set back for the courthouse. We arrived and we could have heard a pen drop.

"Now that the other town is here, let us begin our conference", The first Town Chair said respectfully.

"Yes, let us begin", Twilight said to the Town Chairs. They nodded and the negotiations began.

"The first question we think is worth asking is why now Princess, not that we're complaining, but the Ponies from Equestria haven't really cared about us humans for a long time", the Chairs asked.

"I was recently shown a different view by a fellow human of yours, and we are considering giving humanity a second chance", Twilight said. "So what we ask of you humans is what are your conditions for surrender".

"Conditions your majesty", the Chairs asked. "We are grateful just to be offered peace".

"I am pleased with this, but I am afraid I am not the one you must please. I am going to Call Princess Celestia, she is the only one who can end this war", Twilight said rising from her sitting place. The rest of the room rose with her, and Twilight walked out of the room with her quill and parchment to write the Princess.

Dear Princess Celestia,
I am writing you for a very big request. we have come to terms with the human race thanks to jack and his mother, and your presence is requested to seal a peace treaty between our two races.

Sincerely, Princess Twilight Sparkle

Twilight sent the letter via magic, and it wasn't even two minutes before a teleportation spell was heard and Princess Celestia stood before Twilight. She didn't look very happy. Twilight's ears sunk and she shrunk before her, expecting to be banished to this world's moon for her insolence. Celestia's face softened and she caressed her former student.

"Twilight, I am glad that you could see why I chose Jack to guide you through this world. I have been waiting for so long for a reason for the war to end, and I had hoped that humanity had found a way to survive our attacks. Where is the treaty being signed and I will go there", Celestia said as she let Twilight away from her grasp.

"We are holding the negotiations in the courthouse", Twilight said, pointing at the building behind her. The two Princess walked into the Courthouse, and the Chairs rose in respect for the highest princess In Equestria. She looked at the Chairs, and motioned for them to follow her into the room on her right.

They were in there for nearly an hour, and when Celestia came out, she nodded and walked out of the courthouse. Only one of the chairs came out, and I got worried. asked him where the other one was.

"I am afraid that he will not be coming out, he was so overwhelmed by the Princess' terms that he had a heart attack", the chair for the town said.

"What terms, what is going to happen", I asked him.

"We are going to Equestria until our world is rebuilt from the mega spells and is made livable for us once again. We are leaving for the capital where the only radio is for miles and send the frequency out that the war is over and the terms of surrender", the chair finished.

The next few months went by fast, as every day more and more pegasi left Equestria and brought more humans back. My mom and sister lived in my house while the terraforming ponies worked on earth. I took some advice from both Celestia and my mom and talked to Dash about more that just stunts and flying, and now we are going to our first wonderbolt show as a couple, well more than just friends. Jacob found out that his parents died of a plague that took a lot of people after the spells, and like a lot of bronies for some odd reason, came to my mom for advice and mothering. once the terraforming was complete, the Princesses had a meeting with the Chair that ended the pony human war, making him a world leader and ambassador for Equestria.

My mother decided to stay in Equestria, only telling me that she was needed. She became ponyfied, and took on the name of all mother. she took up residence at the edge of ponyville out by Fluttershy, where it is said that she does all the motherly stuff like bake cookies and watch our programs and look at our art and shows. I hope that one day she will be able to watch the finest show on earth when I confess to Dash and tell her that I love her, but that's still a while off to go. I still wonder why Celestia chose me to guide the ponies to earth, I mean why me. Maybe there is something in me that I never known about, or maybe it was just luck, I guess I'll never know.

Comments ( 3 )

Ok, I'm going to have to agree with Norris on this one. It seems extremely ooc for humanity. 'Humans only' made no sense from any stand point. Even in stories where logic and disbelief is lowered. You still have to have some common sense. You are asking the reader, to belief that 100% of the human race except for bronies. Would allow the U.N. to act in such away. You are again, asking the reader to belief that 100% of the human leadership would accept peace from a sapient ET that has valuable resources, new energy, and knowledge. Only to turn around and pull humans only club for meetings.
Where deals are made and new laws are forged. That's a lot to ask of the reader, fully knowing your reader is human. They know what humans would do. They don't know what ponies would do, because that is an alien race. With a different culture, background, and knowledge.

Let's accept that the U.N. did a humans only. Well several countries would see that as an opportunity to show they are better. Those countries would do so to gain favoritism. To gain better access to resources and knowledge. Even then it wouldn't be just bronies that would be upset at that fact. A lot of people would be annoyed or even angered by such an action. Especially businesses and the scientific community. They would shut every access to the U.N. down. On top of that, the whole ponies only. Wouldn't lead to war, it would be something other countries would try to fix. While the rest stewed.
Basically what you are pointing to is the world nuking the ever living crap out of any isolationist country, just because they have a closed border. That makes no sense on any level.

But I'll say this Humans are evil trope can be played well. It just wasn't here or any of the other stories that were TCB. The reason? They tend to use the tropes. Humans are evil, humans are stupid, humans are weak. Which is a bad combo unless it's a parody.

7252778 thank you for at least reading it completely through before leaving a review. As for your statements, I meant this only as a story, I too know this of our race. Quite frankly, I am terrible at starting stories. when I write, I have a habit of skipping to the middle and not paying a whole lot of attention to the beginning details. Thank you for at least for not puking my work back up at me. I have been venting since I read the last one and just got back on here. It's nice to see some people still have a little respect here.

7701174 wow, that's just what I wanted to hear. The story's a flop, I get it, thought everybody had already seen that, but thank you for bringing it back up, a perfect way to end an already bad day.

Login or register to comment