• Published 15th May 2016
  • 3,346 Views, 121 Comments

Team Friendship 2 - Carnival



It's just an average day at Teufort, when suddenly an unexplainable phenomenon occurs! Legends tell of the nine warriors, who will one day approach Equestria and save it from the powers of evil.

  • ...
5
 121
 3,346

Burrow Buddies

"Well sniper, it seems like we're doin' pretty good for ourselves! We've got a burrow started, we've got a source of water, and ah've gotten enough materials ta build mah contraption. Plus, ah think I still have a teleporter up back at the upgrade shack. After we find the others, we can just head back. Ain't this workin' out well fer us?"

Sniper only nodded, polishing his rifle with his tail. He agreed that things were working out well for them now, but finding their teammates might be a bit more difficult than they're planning on.

"...Is there somethin' up there in the sky?"

Sniper glanced up and squinted his eyes, trying to make out what was up there. He pulled up his rifle and staring through the scope. "Crikey, Truckie, it's Scout! And he's flyin' with some... lesbian pony."

"What in the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Sniper tosses him his rifle. "Look through the scope ya bloody bogan." Engie caught the rifle and squinted through the scope, his mouth dropping open slowly.

"Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! It IS Scout! How do we get his attention, Sniper?"

"Mate, I got pony magic, but there's not a snowball's chance in Australia that I'll be able to use it to get him down. Think I can just, shoot his wing?"

"Ya wouldn't be able to hit his wing because of mah machine, remember? Our weapons don't do anythin' to another teammate."

"Nrgh. Destroy it real quick, and move the dispenser up here. I gotta shoot at him, mate. Scout can take a bullet to the belly and be perfectly fine, mate."

"At least be merciful and aim for his ear so that it won't hurt as bad."

Sniper cracked a grin and shifted his rifle to position as Engineer pulled out the destruction PDA. "Good thing ah I can still connect to the machines back home. Alright, it's broken. Fire away!"

Sniper took aim carefully, and sent a bullet right through the tip of Scout's ear. Scout screeched and halted in the air, grabbing onto his head with his hooves. "AGH! WHAT THE CRAP WAS THAT?!" Rainbow Dash stared at him worriedly, repeatedly asking if he was okay and what happened. Scout rubbed at his ear and sighed. "I think I've been shot by something, but I don't know what.."

"DOWN HERE YA TWITCHY HOOLIGAN!"

Scout and Rainbow both looked down to see Sniper frantically waving from a tree. Scout groaned and dropped down as Rainbow followed, not understanding the situation.

"DAMMIT SNIPES YOU COULD'VE TAKEN MY HEAD OFF!"

Sniper tilted his hat back and nodded slowly as Rainbow's mouth dropped open.

"But I didn't, mate. The secret to pony magic, is bullets."

"Wait... are you telling me that you hit his ear from way down here, and you were aiming for it?!"

"That's right."

"But... But that's too far of a shot! There's no way you should have been able to make that!"

"Well, I did." Sniper laughed and leaned against the tree. "Becoming a unicorn was the best decision I ever made."

Engie growled from down below, now rebuilding his contraption. "Well ya got his attention Sniper, I'll give ya that much. Have ya seen any of the others, Scout?"

"Soldier and Spy. We got a bonfire set up back at magical pony castle for pyro, and then there's a bunch of other colorful horses helping us find the others."

"Sounds like a bloody miracle, mate."