• Published 12th May 2016
  • 3,871 Views, 28 Comments

Daddy Discord: Princess Twilight - Zubric



Discord decided the perfect way for Twilight to unwind woudl be to be a foal for a while. Lucky for him he got Fluttershy to help.

  • ...
13
 28
 3,871

Time at the park

Twilight couldn't help feel giddy as the carrier bobbed her up and down as Discord strolled along the street. In just a few short hours, she had felt the stress from at least a week long haul melt away like snow on a spring day. To make matters even better she was actually having fun. She couldn’t quite tell if it was the foal mind taking its tole or herself loosening up a bit, but whatever the case, it was well worth it.. The little filly was in constant state of giggles as she bobbed about, crinkling almost all the time.

Discord smiled at Fluttershy, noting how happy the filly was. "See? Didn’t I say she would enjoy it?” He patted Twilight’s diaper chuckling to himself. Ponies spared a glance at the foalish princess, many confused but most gave no mind to the strange sight, it was Ponyville afterall.

Fluttershy slowly nodded in return, watching the filly laughed with joy. "Oh yes, she really is getting into her role.”

Twilight stopped laughing catching her breath before looking at her friend and blushed.”Hehe um maybe a little,” she shifted a bit, thinking about the situation and reluctantly was unable to deny that she'd really had gone a tad overboard with working herself to the bone over that assignment. Okay, a lot overboard, but at least she hadn’t nearly cause the town to chase after a doll this time around. She started blushing as ponies gave passing glances at her. The blush was still present as the group come across Applejack and Apple Bloom as they entered the park.

Applejack adjusted her hat and strolled up to Fluttershy with a grin. “Well howdy there Fluttershy, and err Twilight?” she tilted her head seeing the filly Twilight. “Okay, why is Twi a foal?” She pointed to the foal as Discord simply pat the carrier.

“Why she is my little charge for a day or so,” Discord replied, “I simply thought that her being a foal would allow her to fully enjoy her break from her work.”

Applejack blinked confused at the sight but then smiled, reaching up to the carrier and ruffling Twilight's head making the filly squeak and giggled. “Hehe, that’s an awfully unique way to take a day off. She seems like such a happy foal too, yes you are.” She tickled her friend's chin causing more squeals as she tried pulling Applejack hoof away.

Twilight eeped, and squealed kicking her hind legs. “No tickle!” she laughed cutely, as Applejack kept up the tickling for another five seconds before stopping. Even after the assault, the filly let out a few more laughs before calming down and smiling ear to ear. The embarrassment of being seen as a filly had washed away with the short playtime. “Y-you don’t think it weird do you?”

Applejack shrugged as Apple Bloom came up behind her. “Well I guess if Discord did something not weird, it wouldn’t be him.”

Apple Bloom gasped and looked up “Awww, Twilight you look kinda cute being all small like that,” she watched Discord pick Twilight out of the carrier and set her down on the grass. The foal still blushed while looking up at Apple Bloom.

A bit of drool ran down Twilight’s chin without her noticing. “Um h-hey Apple Bloom,” her voice was lispy, even without the pacifier, although she paid it no mind.

“Howdy,” Apple Bloom patted the diaper giggling slightly. “You want to play somethin?”

Discord chuckled snapping his fingers making a small purple rubber ball setting it between Twilight’s forehooves. “I”m sure she’d love to play, Apple Bloom. Be our guest.” Applejack took a seat on the bench nearby next to Fluttershy as they watch the scene unfold.

Appple Bloom walked a few paces before turning and sitting down on the grass. ‘Pass me the ball little filly,” she babied, seeing Twilight blush radiate as she did so. Once the big filly had the ball she sent it back. “Catch.” The game continued for a few minutes and Twilight found that she rather enjoyed the simple game since there were no worries about making mistakes or doing complex math. The filly giggled bouncing it in her hooves some more before passing it to Apple Bloom. Apple Bloom did a few more passed before setting the ball aside and moved over next to Twilight.

“Hey, how about I push ya in the foal swing, would ya like that?” She asked, seeming to like playing with the foal. Twilight nodded clapping her tiny hooves cheering. Apple Bloom took Twilight’s hoof and slowly lead her over to the swingset before lifting her up into the swing. The little foal kicked her tiny legs letting out coos and gurgles lost in the cute foalish mindset once more, albeit more willing this time.

“Daww, she is having loads of fun isn’t she?” Discord cooed, watching the two play together. Seeing the opportunity, he poofed up a blanket along with a few small snacks for the two mares. “Anypony want a treat?”

“Well, I am a bit peckish after supper.” Applejack took one of the fruit tarts and munched away giving content nods at the taste. Fluttershy took one as well eating away for some dessert. The two saw Twilight being set down on the grass. It wasn’t long until the filly waddled over smelling the sweets.

She smiled and like a hyper kitten, leaped for a tart “Mmhmm,” Fluttershy was too slow to stop her friend from munching on the tart luckily she able to chew the soft crust. Tart filling soon covered her muzzle causing Twilight to giggle at how she acting. “Yummy,’ she laughed again, licking her lips.

Fluttershy swiftly came over and wiped her muzzle clean with a cloth. “Careful Twilight, foals can’t chew all that well.”

Twilight rolled her eyes blushing. “It was just a tart lighten up.” She looked at the snacks her sweet tooth begging for more.

Fluttershy ruffled the foal’s mane before wiggling her hoof. ‘Now, now back talk isn’t nice,” she smiled babying her friend out of good fun.

The filly blushed again before looking back up at Fluttershy and Discord. “May I have another? They look so good.” She was so caught up in her state, that she didn’t notice drool running down her chin.

Discord leaned down and patted her head. “Why of course you can, what the magic word?”

“Please,” Twilight gave her best puppy dog eyes at them using her cuteness to her advantage. She found it silly when Discord put his paw to his heart making a silly face.

“Hnnng, too cute make it stop,” he chuckled, ruffling Fluttershy mane by surprise. “I think she almost outdoes you with that stare...almost,” he teased causing the pegasus to blush. He reached and gave the small filly as soft peanut butter cookie to nibble, wattching her quickly dig into it.

Apple Bloom and Applejack kept an eye on the foal too both smiling. After a bit of idle chatter the two got up to leave. The older mare patted Twilight’s back. “Maybe i’ll see ya tomorrow eh?” she adjusted her hat as Twilight hugged her leg.

“Hehe bye bye,” she cooed nuzzling into the fur before letting go. She waved the Apples goodbye and is quickly snatched up by Discord again. Her cheeks flared up again as she felt him pull the elastic of her diaper back. “Hmm, nope still clean, good filly,” he babied while setting her in the carrier.

Fluttershy silently watched Twilight, seeing the filly’s eyes half closed which only got her to ask the only question on her mind at the moment. “So Discord, uh where is Twilight going to stay? Are we going to take her back the castle. I mean my place is good too but Spike might be a little worried being in a big place like that alone.” She glanced at Twilight once more, seeing the foal was trying to stay awake as she shifted in her cuddly restraint.

“Hmm either would work really,” Discord replied, gently giving Twilight a belly rub. “I suppose your place works, what if she wakes up in the middle of the night hungry? Can’t have a filly be alone after all.”

Fluttershy nodded in reply, adjusting her mane. “Oh good point I should have thought of that.” She blushed again which if Twilight would have been more awake could have been starnge. “Let’s get going, it almost seven.”

As they strolled along, Twilight tried to stay awake. Her tiny limbs felt heavy along with her eyes as it took her a lot of will to keep them open. “N-not tired, too early,” she didn’t suppress the yawn that escaped her mouth very well head drooping for a moment. She passed out for a time just long enough for her caretaker to reach Fluttershy’s cottage. The filly eeped and shook her head trying to wake up more.

“Aww I thought you would stay asleep,” Discord cooed, taking her up the stairs to Fluttershy’s room. “Hmm Fluttershy, could you warm up some milk for the filly will you?” he asked, pulling Twilight out of the carrier.

“Sure no problem.” Fluttershy fluttered to the kitchen taking the bottle with her.

Twilight rubbed her eyes, staring up at Discord clearly being sleepy. Her legs twitched while she held on and was taken to the new crib he had poofed up for the filly next to Shy’s bed. The mobile matched Twilight perfectly, having stars and planets going around in a circle. The filly instinctively cuddled closer to Discord’s body keeping warm as she tried staying awake. After two minutes, Fluttershy came up the stairs into the room with the warm bottle of formula.

Fluttershy dawwed at how cute Twilight looked when sleepy and had Discord lay her down in the crib. Moments later a simple white sleeper was poofed onto the filly hugging her diaper snug, which only caused her to look even cuter. “Okay Twilight, time for your bottle,” she sang.

Twilight yawned as the nipple was set into her mouth, the foal’s suckle impulse kicking in on its own as she drew out the warm milk. She took her time to drink and looking up at her friend with a smile. Her happiness grew ten fold as Fluttershy began to sing Hush now Quiet now to her. As she sang through the first verse, Twilight’s hooves slipped from the bottle falling to her sides as they became heavy. Luckily for her, her friend’s hoof held it gently in her mouth, allowing her to keep drinking. Her eyes slowly closed as she listened to the second verse, still suckling way on the warm formula as it filled her little tummy. All these elements combined had completely lulled Twilight into a state of bliss as the world faded to just Fluttershy warm motherly voice. For a moment, the filly imagined her own mother staring down at her from the top of the crib singing her to sleep. As she slipped into slumber, her worries all faded away dust in the wind. She looked forward to tomorrow and what this vacation could bring while it lasted.