• Published 25th Nov 2011
  • 25,097 Views, 262 Comments

Doctor Whooves - The Series: Episode One - The Pinkie Conundrum - Loyal2Luna



After the harrowing events of "Traveller," the Doctor is forced into having some downtime in Ponyville while the TARDIS rests. Meanwhile, Twilight goes to confide in her beloved mentor, but ends up learning far more than she expected.

  • ...
16
 262
 25,097

Announcement/Revision

*Original announcement*

Announcement for Doctor Whooves: The Series Fans
Episode 2: Game of Stones is now out with an opening prologue.
A bit sooner than expected. Updates may be sporadic, but first chapter should be up on or before December 11th
Thank you everypony for your kind words and high ratings.

Revision (3-2-12)

Following the growth of readership for the Doctor Whooves Series, as well as multiple comments concerning the change of formating, setup, and spelling/grammar errors, the time has come for a slight revision to the entirety of 'The Pinkie Conundrum' with the helpful assistance of 2dextreem, the Doctor Whooves Series new proof-reader.

Among the alterations of wording and spelling, minor changes have also been made to descriptions (Particularly of the new TARDIS Interior described in Chapter 3: Old, Sad Eyes) and the addition of video & music links embedded in the primary 'FiMfiction.net' version of the series 'only' . While these changes are not strictly required readings for those already fans of my interpretations and adventures of the Doctor and the Mane Six, those that may enjoy a second read-though are happily encouraged to give it a look and feedback so that this setup may be applied to future chapters if they work out here.

Thank you all for your comments, thumbs ups (formerly Gold Stars), Favorites, and Tracking of my work as it has certainly given me something to look forward too when coming home. I hope to keep you all entertained, guessing, and hanging on the edge of your seat as the Doctor's adventures in the Equestrian Universe continue.

With Very Much Love for all my readers...

-Mina (Loyal2Luna)

Comments ( 69 )

Oh, yay. I'll check them out.

318427Hmm? Oh, it's my own setup, but I was trying to imitate the style of trailer you see for the newer Doctor Who series such as this for example
This one is for the whole series, but following the conclusion of 'game of stones' planning to put 'episode specific' ones following the epilogues of each story-arc.

318446
Huh. Guess my mind was just playing tricks on me. Wouldn't be the first time.

Is this supposed to happen between number 12 and traveler, or after both of them?

395890

Tenza it is. My bad there.

:pinkiegasp: Ohhh sh- Giggle at the Ghostly...

And she's all about making everyone around her happy-

she gets paranoid and then practically shuts down when she thinks they don't want her-

I think you might have something here.

(The only thing that doesn't fit is her outburst at the "going away" party. When George was scared of his dad sending him away, he put his father in the cupboard. If Pinkie were following the same pattern, wouldn't she have started laughing at her fear of being ostracized?)

414956 Oh this is a season trailer, it's a brief glimpse of the stories to come in my future stories. I wish I could make it... D: I haz no animation talent though.

415468 Take a look in the description of the story, it explains. The First Two parts of this story were done by the amazing Squeak-Anon and then I continued from the (still unpublished) End of Traveler with 'The Pinkie Conundrum'. Links to the first two parts of the story are in the description for every one of my Dr. Whooves Stories.

:rainbowderp: i'ma Dr.Who and i have no words to describe its awesomeness

I KNEW IT!!!!

427989
ummm okay, I have to ask... Knew what?

So I just finished reading this (after reading number 12 and what there is of Traveler) and I have to say that this is incredibly well done, I'm loving this series so far and I've only read this one. I've always loved to imagine how the Doctor would react to Pinkie Pie and I think you hit the nail on the head during every scene between them. And the bit with the song...priceless!

I can't wait to read more of these.

P.S. DAT SERIES PREVIEW! So many shivers down my spine imagining some of those!

"*Twilight Sparkle lays on her side in her bed, her hair a mess and her tail pulled up against her stomach, hooves holding it tightly as she trembles, her eyes twitching in time with a pounding in her head…*

Rap-tap-tap-tap
Rap-tap-tap-tap
Rap-tap-tap-tap
Twilight:
“Please stop…”
Rap-tap-tap-tap
Rap-tap-tap-tap
Rap-tap-tap-tap
*She clenches her eyes shut in agony as her hooves move to her head.*
Twilight:
“MAKE IT STOOOPPP!!!!”
*Dark screen.*
Rap-tap-tap-tap
Rap-tap-tap-tap
Rap-tap-tap-tap"

That...is that...does that mean...is she going to be...well played Loyal2Luna well played. *faved and watched*

Rap-tap-tap-tap
Rap-tap-tap-tap
Rap-tap-tap-tap

Yeeeesssssssssssss

591473 Yes actually, the baseline for my story : "Number 12" was the first and best to do so. There is a link in the description that lead to the first 2 adventures of this 12th Doctor as written by Squeak Anon

Loyal2Luna, I can't find the story titled "The Traveler" could i have a little help please?

642200 Link is in the description. it's just 'Traveler' :ajsmug:

685906
Hehe, it's like NOBODY reads the descriptions.
In the description to this story are links to the first 2 stories of the series, written by Squeak. I highly recommend.

Also, the' Doctor Who?' is a CLASSIC line for all companions and recurring characters on first meeting The Doctor. :derpytongue2:

702729
Making as in animating? I've said it before, full permissions given. I would love to see it too, but my skills are strictly in the writing. Not multi-media.

I just started watching Doctor Who, so I might as well read this!

912148
Of course not... I'm a Unicorn. *points to avatar pic* See?

Absolutely fantastic in every sense of the word. Can't wait to read more. And its just the thing to read while waiting for Squeak to come out with the next part of Traveler. :trixieshiftleft:

1330103 Yes I will elaborate further in the future. In the current Episode that is being written actually. It is important but at the moment, the Doctor is not fully aware of it. As for the sonic screwdriver, well, it takes a LOT to render the Sonic Screwdriver inoperational. In the past, it's scanned things such as the cast off of the explosion at the end of the universe and been used to open an 'inescapable' prison.
That it is overloaded attempting to scan a life form is... troubling.

Thy work is most praiseworthy. You have our thanks.

1355966 Not a writer professionally in the past or present, so here is hoping for the future. Thank you for your comment. These things are what make my day like you would not believe. *all warm and toasty inside*

Oh yeah!!! another story about me!!!









ANDIAMO!!!

Where can I find Traveler?

1608832 links to both Number 12 and Traveler are in the story description of every Doctor Whooves The Series Episode

I couldn't know what the original version was like, but the rewrite certainly turned out well. I don't remember seeing any mistakes in the new version whatsoever.

2149801 mostly it was to make the format match what was made standard in Game of Stones and to fix some grammar issues that the original draft didn't have. As far as content, the only real change was to the description to the interior of the TARDIS in order to flesh it out some more.
Glad to hear you are enjoying it and I hope to continue to impress. :ajsmug:

gotta love Squeak-anon

2201533 Now: enjoy, keep reading, and move on to the next story. :trollestia:

:twilightsmile::pinkiesmile::ajsmug::raritywink::yay::rainbowlaugh:

Friendship WILL fail...

Trying to find "Traveler", But it keeps taking me to something that's not It
Can somebody help me out?

2376951 Link to both number 12 and Traveler are in the story description of each of my Dr. Whooves stories. Just click the more button

Found them! Enjoying what I've read so far.
Appreciate it!

2383727 The very idea makes me squee with delight,... which is awkward since I am sitting in a diner filled with people who are looking at me funny.
Oh well.

Freaking the mundanes...freaking the mundanes...:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

2384385 :rainbowlaugh: good un'

I edited that as I thought about more stuff...Anyhoof don't expect to much from me! I'm not a proffisonal animator...Weeeell not yet...Still trying to figure out what my cutie mark possibly could be...Hmm It will probably be something with books. I'm a book-nerd afterall!
And there i go always my head in the clouds...Or on the other side of the universe! I never quite know where I have it:twilightsmile:

Well back to the subject:
I'm not even a amatuer animator! There by the one year wait. I belive I will start animating after (during) this summer.
All hope is not lost though! I AM average at drawing. So that shouldn't be too hard. And In one year my skills would have...
Yeah! If I can go from stick-figures to my profile picture (admittedly not my best work) in one year I can go from average drawing to low-quality/avarage animation.

But...I'm still a kid. well kid and kid I'm about 15 and a half so teenager then. I'll do it anyway! It will just take...Oh the irony!:pinkiesmile:
Time it will take time!

2397017 EPisode 2 is out... I'm up to Episode 4 now X3 with revisions made by my amazing editor. X3

:fluttercry: Beautiful...just beautiful.

Ouch. You've combined the most innocent show I've ever watched with the saddest. You have done so in a beautiful and glorious a manner that I expect my heart will fail under the strain of so much emotion. And I suppose when it does I will have to thank you.

what's the traveler?

2672131 Links are in the description to both Number 12 and Traveler, the predecessors to The Pinkie Conundrum.

2827884 What you talking about? I spell it right.






:trollestia:

2827936 oh, oops, mybad i read "immorality" sorry.

2828177
:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:
No, you read it right the first time
:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

2828187 oh, lol ok. and is SCP fun? i havnt played it but watched markiplier play it on youtube. with slendy, and with pinkie.

2828200 im just curious, it doesnt look as scary as slender: the eight pages

Login or register to comment