• Published 1st May 2016
  • 1,132 Views, 20 Comments

And Now A Word From Our Sponsors - DragonShadow



Money makes the world go round. And where there's money, there's advertising.

  • ...
3
 20
 1,132

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash grinned and flared her wings out to her sides, striking a sleek pose with her back arched downward. "Hello everypony! You don't need me to say this, but I'm Rainbow Dash. Do you want to meet me? Wait, what a dumb question, of course you do! Well have I got good news for you! Now you totally can! Come on down to Ponyville and for a measly ten bits I'll let you follow me around for an entire day!"

Rainbow Dash took off into the air, circling back to fly over Ponyville as the camera followed. "You never know what crazy things I may get up to! I could be fighting monsters from the Everfree Forest one moment, then napping on a soft, fluffy cloud the next." Rainbow landed on top of a cloud and curled up with a yawn. "You just... never know what's going to come next in the life of Rainbow Dash."

Fluttershy hovered up to the cloud with a hoof on her chin. "Um, Rainbow Dash, isn't it... isn't it creepy and weird to let ponies pay to watch you sleep?"

Rainbow Dash blinked in annoyance. "Anything sounds creepy and weird when you put it like that."

---

Rainbow Dash stood on top of the town hall, tapping her hoof on the tiled roof. "So don't wait another second, you know you want to see what I do all day! So jump in and be as awesome as me! Well... almost as awesome. Let's not be waiting for miracles, here!"