• Published 17th Apr 2016
  • 7,527 Views, 1,352 Comments

The Many Destinies of Sunset Shimmer - ratedoni



The rules of the game have changed; now, the multiverse has been born, but it is in danger of being extinguished. One spark can create a storm and one Sun is the key to survival.

  • ...
33
 1,352
 7,527

PreviousChapters Next
Sunset Bebop 01

“Are you watching that pony show again?” The lady with the purple hairdo asked just after entering the room. The cowboy music playing form the TV was the only thing she needed to know that the only other person in the living room was watching that atrocious program.

“Of course I am; they always have more info on criminals and bounties. And they have ponies! How could I not love them?” the pink bubble gum hair girl said with her usual grin and childish voice without taking her eyes from the screen. Rarity simply sighed at the antics of a woman that had the same age as her and wondered once again how it was possible that she was still alive in a world as screwed as theirs.

That the crazy girl could still exist probably had to do with the man currently working on the engine of one of the smaller spacecrafts currently in the hangar. His hair loss and constant frown mad him look as anti-social as he usually was but inside that acid exterior there was a man who knew how to live and help other live. Maybe he was the only reason Pinkie Pie still could exist on the world due to her naivety.

“Looking for the girl?” He said without even turning around form his work. It was pretty obvious that he heard the sound of her stiletto heels on the floor and rarity was more than used to his ‘short and to the point’ questions.

“Come on Cranky, do you truly believe that I would only talk with you because I need Sunset?” The gorgeous woman said while the older man continued repairing the ship.

“If there is something that I know about you is that when a bounty becomes hard to find you immediately go to Pinkie but when is hard to Catch then you for Sunset.”

“Well, I suppose you know me well, so have you heard anything?” The woman said finally letting the hard edge of her bounty persona go. If there was a place where she could finally relax was on the strange bounty hunter hub that Sunset had unknowingly created alongside her friends.

Of course, nothing was perfect in this strange little space they shared, their personalities and hobbies clashed too many times. But they still persevered every day, as if what happened yesterday was only a small bump that they all went over and continued their journey to nowhere fast. Still, Rarity enjoyed it all.

“Last thing she told was that she had been thinking about eagles and went out. Knowing her she is in the middle of something dangerous and stupid.”

“When is that not true? Think she will be okay out there?” Rarity said still a little peeved that there were no extra tips to go along. Seems that she will have to do things the hard way now and do field work for a while, bounty hunting was definitely not the easiest job out there.

“Not in the slightest, this is Sunset we are talking about. She is always in trouble.”

-----

And apparently that was her destiny for all eternity as she continued to run across the rooftop while a couple of the guards she had been at continued to chase her. It was quite amazing the amount of work those guys put into their jobs. Something quite interesting were the automatic weapons they were using since she didn’t think a simple pharmaceutics company had such impressive projects that they hired guys with heavy weapons, ballistic armor and riot gear.

With a hop, a skip and a jump Sunset left behind the guards and once more began to run with many thoughts in her head. She was also wondering why the disguise didn’t work? Maybe those guys didn’t hired girls. But of course that was null and void once she ducked under the fist of a girl wearing the same type of uniform that Sunset had stolen.

“Hey Gilda.” Sunset said stepping back and dodging a fist that would have left her in the floor. IN front of her the tall and imposing white haired girl simply growled before attacking once again “Well, with the way you are now someone would think that you are not happy to see me.”

“I wonder why? I mean, is not like if suddenly found a snitch in my job! Oh no, wait, is even worst! A fucking bounty hunter is at the office!” Gilda all but screamed her words while Sunset continued to dodge kicks and punches.

This was definitely life Sunset thought as she answered Gilda with a sweeping kick sending the taller woman to the floor. Life of a bounty hunter was never boring.

Author's Note:

Yeah.

Also, The Pony of the Majesty is now its own story.

PreviousChapters Next