• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 1,422 Views, 11 Comments

Prince Blue-Plush - Zubric



Prince Blueblood get turned into a plushie by spitful mare

  • ...
7
 11
 1,422

Prince Blue-Plush

Blueblood sighed taking in a breath of the sweet spring air as he casually strolled up the fine quartz walkway up to Ruby wealth's mansion. The prince's reason for being here was quite simple. Just two days ago he had been invited over to discuss a business opportunity that, in theory, sounded profitable. While more of a map maker, his duties as a Noble of Canterlot had required him to have some knowledge of currency and business. Regardless, he still was no expert on the subject but felt confident enough that he could handle this deal himself without asking anypony else about it first. He ascended up the front steps, taking in the exquisite craftsmanship as he knocked. As he waited his entry, he adjusted his collar, first impressions were important after all.

To his surprise, the door was not answered by a simple servant of the mansion, but by Ruby herself. His eyes fell upon her vibrant red mane which flowed over her face in such a way that it hid part of her left eye. Her body was covered in a similar red dress with white highlights running along the skirt. She moved her mane with her hoof before offering it to shake. “Ah, Prince Blueblood, nice to see you again. Thank you so much for coming. Do come in,” her voice was soothing, dripping with the usual Canterlot accent.

Blueblood scoffed, holding his snout up in the air as he entered her domain without even returning the shake. “Answering the door yourself? Where are your servants to do such a menial task?”

Ruby showed only minor annoyance by his remark and simply smiled nonchalantly. “Oh I gave them all the day off so that we could chat in private. They won’t be needed, I assure you.” a light smirk came upon her face.

The prince tilted his head confused to say the least. Why not have the staff around to do your bidding at the drop of a hat? The mere thought of having to do anything on his own was appalling, expectually tasked that were deemed for earth pony sature. Being that this was not his house, he felt entitled to comment anyway. “Well what good are they if they are not here?”

The mare muttered something under her breath, her teeth clenched as she lead the way up a set of carpeted stairs. “Regardless they will not be needed for this exchange.” She stopped once at the top and stared back at him, glancing at his features. “You know Blueblood, did anypony tell you that are a rather chapping fellow.” She flattered.

“Was there any doubt?” He adjusted his mane while smirking pridefully. Quite the bold move for one so hard headed at himself but what harm would it do.

“Hmm maybe. I do so love the colour blue.” She winked. “Would you care for a tour before we begin our trade proposal?”

Blueblood glanced at one of the painting displaying the night sky and nodded. “Very well, if you insist.” he purred smugly. “Showing one possessions to impress me are you?”

Another quiet groan escapes the mare’s lips as she gestured him to follow. “I”m just being a good host and yes I do like showing off.”

She gestured her hoof down a hardwood floored hallway. Blueblood eyes scanned the various photographs and paintings as he followed, comparing it to his own manor. Her collection dwelled in comparison to his of course. Everypony failed in comparison to his magnifice. Afterall he was royalty. Several turns later and they came to a stop in front of a set of double doors.

She gestures to the doors smiling. “And this is my most prized collection of all.” She turned the knob with her magic and swung the door open.

Blueblood blinked at he looked about the large room resisting a urge to laugh. He strolled inside looking at the various shelves. He had been expecting jewels, pottery of major worth, or even ceremonial swords, but not large plush ponies. “Oh my, and they say us nobels have no sense of humor.” He covers his mouth to stiffy a snicker.

Ruby frowned narrowing her eyes at him. “Well not all treasures have to be made of precious metals now do they?”

“But what value could stuffed toys possibly have. What are you a child?” He huffed, slightly amused by the Celestia plushie in the corner as he walked over to it and push his hoof into the soft surface.

“Well it’s not like your opinion matters all that much, now does it?”

He couldn't believe how realistic each plush looked at the observed each one. “Well you are the one that showed this room to me so maybe it has some merit.”

“I do have my tastes, I have even made a few. I even make one of close friends so I can give them hugs before bed,” she said without a hint of embarrassment at saying such a thing.

The prince scoffed. “It’s so...so childish, hardly noble at all. I still don’t see the point.”

“Well you have your opinions and I have mine now shall we look around some more, or are you trying to avoid business?”

He blushed and coughed. In truth, he wasn’t quite sure he be able to handle this himself anymore, but already being here he had not choice but to do it anyway.

Shall we have some tea while we discuss terms?”

The prince reluctantly nodded resisting a blush, and followed the cute redhead to her kitchen. Despite his disposition, he did find her more tolerable than other nobles he had to deal with. That, and he was a sucker to compliments. Their last encounter at one of the many castle garden parties had not gone so well. Small disagreements had turned into bickering , then into a full on shouting contest. In the end, Blueblood still felt he was in the right.

---------

‘...and with those assets combined we are sure to see a increase in profit margins for the third quarter.” Ruby finished as she gestured to the lines on a long contract. In truth, Blueblood hadn’t really even understood a third of what she had been saying for the last hour, but had been too distracted by her looks to ask important questions. Blueblood almost regretted coming here alone...almost.

“Ah yes I see,” He coughed, grabbing the quill now wanting to get this over with feeling bored, Everything he did understand sounded good.

Ruby took the parchment once signed and set it aside seeming overjoyed. “Excellent you won’t be disappointed I assure you. Now shall we finalize with a drink?”

Blueblood blushed a little shaking his head having been distracted by the mare’s fine rump. “Oh of course,that sounds delightful.”

Whether Ruby was aware he had been staring was being hidden behind her stone hard poker face. “This way.” She gestured again towards an office across the hall. The room itself had avery oak theme having a roaring fireplace that kept the room nice and warm. Ruby moved to her desk reaching underneath for two wine glasses and a tall bottle of wine to go with them.

Blueblood took a seat on a soft red cushion adjacent to the large oak desk adjusting his mane some again. This mare before him was very nice and sexy to boot. Maybe he try coaxing her into a date at some point after all this was done with. “Ah wine a most elegant choice for a toast. Fits the mood quite well.”

Ruby nodded as she poured wine into the two crystal glasses. Before Blueblood could take it off the desk, she pointed to the painting above the mantle. “That over there is my uncle, Cinder Wealth. You must know him, he helped influence much of Canterlot's industrial sectors.” Blueblood turned to look giving Ruby just enough time to pull out a small vile of sickly green liquid and poured it into his glass. Within seconds the substance dilaudid, vanishing without a trace. A smirk spread across the mare’s muzzle as he looked back at her.

“It’s a nice painting I suppose.” He took the glass Ruby offered him in his own magic bringing it to his lips. “To a greater future.”

“To partnership,” she toasted, and drinks down her glass. Every drop of the cool bubbly wine ran down the stallions throat, the potion undisguisable from the brew. It would only be matter of time until the magic started taking effect and by end it be too later.

Blueblood rose to hooves licking his lips satisfied. ‘Ah, what a divine wine choice, your tastes are very adequate.” As he took a step forwards to shake her hoof, a suddenly jab ached his stomach causing him to fall on his knees almost bowing. His hoof held his stomach as he groaned. “Oh I don’t feel so good. Are you sure that wine was fresh.”

Her smirk grew wider. “Oh trust me it was good wine. Probably my finest wine I have. Of course your standards are ridiculous, nearly unfathomable. It’s a shame really.”

Blueblood groaned again, the strength in his hind legs dwindling as a tingling sensation ran along his hooves. “W-what you talking about ooooh.” Another pain shot out of his hind legs as he collapsed feeling something spreading up them at a steady rate. He saw the mare simply standing there to watch before giving a kick to his side knocking the air out of him as he rolled over.

“Oh you’ll find out soon enough dear. I”m afraid there nothing you can do to stop it.”

“W-what do you mean?” He looked down at his body seeing the bottom of his hind legs has bulged out and rounded having stitching around the soles. He couldn’t feel his legs as the tingling ran up them more. He tried to move his other limbs but something was zapping his strength. As he kept observing his transformation, he realized his own horn was glowing. He could do nothing to stop it no matter how he tried.

“Oh I guess I might as well tell you,” she reached down and pat his tummy. “You’re going to be a new addition to my plush collection.”

Blueblood gasped, eyes opening wide at realization of what was happening to him as he lost feeling in his rump as they slowly filled with cotton. More seams ran along and up his hips. “No! Y-you can’t get away with this I”m a prince.”

“Ha! You’re one of the most stubborn, obnoxious ponies in Canterlot. I don’t even think Celestia herself will more your disappearance.”

“You’re w-wrong!” Blueblood quivered for the first time in a long while feeling terrified. His fur continued to change as a seam ran up his tummy. He yelped feeling a sharp tingle as he became genderless as his lower half turned plush.

“Aren’t I? Every noble house hates your guts. You’re so stuck up that you make your maids seem nobel in comparison. Oh I will so enjoy your company in bed when you're nothing more than a child's plaything.” She purred her hoof holding up his chin as she stared into his wide eyes.

“N-no you can’t please! I’ll do anything, just please don’t kill me.’ He forelegs tremble already showing signs of changing.

“Oh but you have Blueblood. That paper you foolish signed without reading was a legal transfer of all your assets to my house. You foolish little pony, your pride got the better of you.” She smirks watching his tail turn into twine going limp instantly. “Beside you won’t die completely.”

“W-what? No they will come looking for me. That document alone will incriminate you!” He gasped feeling pressure applied as the spell ran up his barrel filling his inside with more fluffy yet somehow still breathing.

“Oh darling, even if I’m somehow caught, you’ll be a plush for the rest of your days. There no antidote after all.” She laughed, kissing his snout which was already becoming rough and stiff.

Blueblood heart would be racing if he still had one. His limbs refuse to move on their own, even shivering in fear was no longer feasible. To say he was scared to death would be an understatement. “Please!”

“Oh you poor thing let me help you ease your fear.” She floats up his limp body and moved his muzzle closer to hers. What happened next made Blueblood blush as she pressed her lips to his making it as compassionate as possible. Being the last real kiss he ever likely ever get he let her warm lips press on his. Not that he had a choice. The plush fabric ran up his neck as she pets his flowing mane, which was already starting to become simplified. The soon to be plush let out a whimper as she pressed him tighter staring directly into his eyes.

Some part of Blueblood mind found the current ordeal pleasurable if only he was capable of such feeling anymore. He kept staring into her eyes as his own started to stiffen and gloss over into big friendly plastic ones. HIs ears flopped as they got stuffed muffling what the mare said next.

“Almost done sweetheart, hope you liked your last kiss.” Her hoof rubbed his short mane smiling victoriously.

As Blueblood muzzle locked up into a big happy grin and his sense of smell vanished, he only wished he could die right there and then. But to his horror his mind was still somehow intact allowing him to feel her touch and warm body.

“Aww if you think really hard we can even communicate mentally. Well only if I want to hear your voice that is. So you better watch what you say or you’ll end up in a small box for a long time.” Her smirk grew as she hugged her big new plushie.

Blueblood could only whimper internally as his new life as a plush pony began, watching with forever open eyes as he was dragged along to her bedroom to become part of her collection.

Author's Note:

Yes, I know there are errrors, I dont have an editor okay. Can you comment on anything BUT that please

Comments ( 11 )

Well, I like the idea, but I think you could have make the convergences longer and I would have also liked to see what happened to hims after a few months as a plush. Still it was good

Pretty interesting. Some grammatical errors, missing words, mispelled words etc. However still good.

7085454 I guess I could expand a few scenes a bit. Kind of rushed this one out the door as it were with no real reason.

7085720 *pokes story out of curiosity*

I kinda like it. I wouldn't mind you continuing it.

7805699 no idea how I some how ass to it. What ha w him saved but they are only able to re animate him so he a walking plushie. Ans thus Tia ans Luna snuggle him. Yeah not much of s plot

I hope you don't mind but I did a reading of your story. ;)

Whished there was a sequel to this

8603110
Don’t really see how

I ❤ Blueblood bashing~ And plushing!

I absolutely adore these kinds of stories of ponies being turned into plushies! I really hope you make some more of these! You did such a good job

Login or register to comment