• Published 1st May 2016
  • 217 Views, 0 Comments

Loved By One Saved By Many - Nightmarity19



Luna searches for her faithful student as a new evil rises

  • ...
 0
 217

Chapter 2

Firestarter followed the rose petals to reveal Twilight laying on her bed in a seductive way. Looking over at the purple princess gave him quite a shock while also having a wingboner. Giggling, Twilight crawled off the bed then greeted him by lifting his chin for a passionate kiss.

"Mmm!" was all Starter could say as Twi locked lips with him but broke the kiss.

"My, my you taste so delicious" said Twilight giggling before kissing him again but this time she held it.

A knock could be heard from the front door as Twilight broke the kiss.

"Who could that be at this hour!" asked Twilight marching towards the door in anger.

Princess Luna stood proudly with her mane flowing with the gentle cool breeze of the moonlight creating a shadow for the moon princess but the look on her face was that of worry and anger but mostly worry.

"Oh Princess Luna I never knew you would be here tonight" said Twilight sheepishly.

"I am to retrieve my student from your little hi jinks Miss Sparkle" stated Luna firmly.

Starter was in the doorway poking his head out until walking out with Princess Luna leaving Twilight's castle with her looking dumb founded at the sight before her.

"How can that princess just waltz in here during my little moment with Firestarter Dazzle?!? Although...I was able to obtain some information on that pendant he has" said Twilight with a smirk on her face that spread from ear to ear.

Reaching into her saddlebag she pulled out a snapshot of Starter's pendant then putting it into her computer in her laboratory to scan his pendant closely. It revealed a hidden nightmare power that was placed there as a curse for him.

"So this pendant has nightmare powers? Interesting" said Twilight rubbing her chin in complete and total interest.

Looking at it by using an X Ray like screen she could see a nightmare like armor but instead of darkness it was flames. A small gasp escaped Twilight's mouth as she backed up into a corner as the photo fell to the floor.

"This is worse than I thought but for some reason I want that power" said Twilight looking at the picture.

She couldn't believe that one of Luna's students had a supposed nightmare living inside him but if she was the one with that kind of power who knows what Twilight was capable of.

"I must have that power!" shouted Twilight eyeing the night sky.

Luna heard all of Twi's plan then told Firestarter to return back to the castle in Canterlot while she handled the crazed alicorn princess named Twilight Sparkle. She stormed inside but was met with a purple magical blast that took her outside skidding on the cold hard ground. Twilight emerged from her castle with a devilish and snarky smile on her face as she approached Luna then broke her horn off rendering her magic useless.

"Can't defend yourself without your magic" said Twilight as she grabbed Luna by the neck then breaking her windpipe.

Luna tried to speak but no sound could come out, this put a smile on Twilight's face.

The attack was averted because of a flame blast almost took Twilight's head off and into a tree burning it all over until it was nothing but branches.

Firestarter stood there as firmly as possible against the power hungry pony, Twilight tried to put on a innocent face as a way to get Starter to let her go but she was met with a punch in the face that sent her into a apple tree. The mere thud caused all the apples to fall on top of her forcing her to use a shockwave move pushing them all in different directions.

"You ignorant boy! Now your going to pay!" shouted Twilight as her eyes turned pure white and glowing.

Luna was able to stand up to see the sight before her. Twilight gathered a large energy ball that was about the size of a boulder loomed over all three of them.

"We need to go...now Starter!" pleaded Luna which hurt her throat even more but all in all she was trying to move her student to move.

Starter did not budge not even moving a muscle provoking Twilight to throw it at him.

She took this as a way for Starter to prove her so she threw the energy ball at them hoping it would finish off Luna and Firestarter. Oh how wrong Twi was, the ball hit not with a humongous and monumental explosion, a yellow blue hue of magic lifted it up with ease which shocked Twilight that she had to see Starter and Luna lifting it up then throwing it far way where an explosion happened.

"What? That's impossible! No pony has ever dodged that!" said Twilight as she got more and more frustrated.

Luna's jaw hanged open at the sight of what her student just did but then again Firestarter was a pyromancer that also learned about shadow magic and trained under Princess Luna's wing. Twilight dive bombed on Starter hitting him in the face repeatedly but as she was going for her last punch Starter grabbed her hoof and kicked her in the face knocking her down to the ground. Blood came out of his mouth but it only pissed him off more as he charged up his magic and blasted her in the chest leaving a burn mark the size of a red apple on Twilight's chest. A ear piercing shriek could be heard from Twilight who winced and writhed in pain because it hurt so much that words could not express it.

"Starter I think that's enough" said Luna still a little froggy in her voice because of what Twilight did to her earlier.

Starter wanted to keep going with the assault but let go of his anger then walked away and carried Luna on her back, leaving Twilight on the ground with the apple sized burn on her chest. When she got up the pain was even worse when she stood up and tried to walk, with each step the pain got worse and worse until she got to her castle and laid down on the bed back first relaxing herself hoping she would recover from that attack but only time will tell.