• Published 1st May 2016
  • 220 Views, 0 Comments

Loved By One Saved By Many - Nightmarity19



Luna searches for her faithful student as a new evil rises

  • ...
 0
 220

Chapter 1

After a few months of finding himself Starter walked back to Ponyville in good spirits to see Luna's smiling face but where he arrived there was no pony expect for him.

"Where is everypony?" asked Starter.

Doors and windows creaked a bit then a blood curdling scream can be heard from the flower shop so Starter jumped into action heading towards. He broke in through the front door to see a pony lying face down not moving, as Starter inched closer he saw blood all over the magical burn mark that went through her.

"Oh my Luna what the hell happened?" asked Starter in horror.

All of a sudden hoof steps approached as it was coming back to finish off any pony that was still alive so Starter hid in the fireplace when a purple alicorn princess walked in and looked around.

"I could've sworn I heard something in here it must've been my imagination," said Twilight.

What is Celestia's most faithful student doing here? thought Starter

Twilight looked down at her work and smirked wickedly giving off an evil laugh.

This is getting very strange I'd better find Luna and fast thought Starter.

Coming out of his hiding he couldn't believe or even fathom why Celestia's star student just committed an unspeakable murder of another pony but a more intriguing question was: What did this poor pony do to deserve this gruesome murder? That was the million bit question that will be answered much later but for now he had to get to Princess Luna. Walking out the same way he came down the road to bat ponies at another what seemed like a crime scene with Luna orchestrating everything until she noticed Firestarter and they hugged each other.

"Firestarter! Good to see you again! It's good to see you again," excited Luna with an uncontrollable amount of excitement.

"I can say the same for you Luna," responded Starter.

The celebration was over when Luna explained about a growing number of murders in Ponyville.

"Any leads?" asked Starter.

"The only lead we have is Twilight Sparkle was the last pony at the scene but so far nothing new," explained Luna.

"That's funny cause I saw Twilight stand over a dead pony's body then laughing," said Starter recalling what he saw earlier.

Luna was puzzled but at the same time understanding at the detective like perception her student was even though Twilight was their only lead. Walking back to the castle there was so many questions Luna wanted answered but that will have to wait.

"So is everypony missing me?" asked Starter.

"Yes we all thought you were dead but I never gave up hope because I knew you would come back and here you are," said Luna with a bright smile.

Looking back at the place where it all began the mere thought of it echoed inside Starter's mind. He delayed it and began to find his armor plating and helmet that was well placed in Starter's locker by another one of his fellow soldiers which made him very happy.

"They're flame resistant meaning you can wear them without burning them," said Luna.

"Thanks," said Starter as an unexpected visitor arrived at the castle.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle I presume," introduced Luna with narrow eyes.

"Hello Luna what a pleasant surprise I was just in the neighborhood to see how you are," said Twilight as she walked in.

"I'm doing fine," sneered Luna getting very irritated by Twilight's sudden surprise visit.

Twilight spotted Starter with a devilish but seductive look on her face that made him blush like a strawberry. The purple princess circled Starter still maintaining her eye contact on him which almost gave him a very odd and disturbing vibe.

"Am I making you uncomfortable Firestarter?" asked Twilight rubbing Starter's cheek.

Starter tried to speak but was lost for words.

"Twilight is there a specific reason your hear or do I have to escort you out?" asked Luna irritated.

"You don't need to do the sort because I was just on my way out," responded Twilight sharply as she slipped something in Starter's saddlebag then left with a smirk.

Luna let out a heavy sigh.

Finally she's out, my student must be violated by Miss Sparkle's behavior thought Luna.

Firestarter was standing still in a trance because of Twilight's circling him like a predator does with its prey. Luna snapped her student out of his trance by hitting him upside the head then he shook his head looking around and looking confused at the same time.

"You ok?" asked Luna.

Starter shook his head as to say yes.

"I apologize for Twilight's behavior it was inexcusable to say the least," apologized Luna.

"Not a problem," responded Starter.

Starter gave her teacher one last hug before heading to his home where he was welcomed with a refreshing scent of pumpkin spice and roses that made the whole room smell 100x better. Putting his saddle bag, a piece of paper Twilight slipped fell off and floated in the air until it hit the floor for Starter to pick up to reveal this.

Come to the castle at midnight come alone

His face turned as red as a strawberry on a cool summer day but the fact Twilight asked this strange request to see Luna's most prized student made it even more suspicious and surprisingly arousing.

I'll go see her but I'll keep my guard up in case she tries anything thought Starter.

Midnight came as Twilight set up a bunch of candles and rose petals making a path for Starter to follow. Then she checked the other room just to make sure no pony else would ruin her first meeting with Firestarter Dazzle when all rooms were cleared she sat in her bed sexual, waiting for Starter arrive.