• Published 14th Feb 2016
  • 1,335 Views, 32 Comments

A Nightmarish Revival - TheImperialBrony

  • ...
5
 32
 1,335

Waking up....

At long last I have made it to the pony world.

You may know me, I am called Nightmare. I terrorize the minds of the weak and pathetic. But now that I am in the actual world, I can do more than ever before! I had watched at the back of Fredbear's mind when he first arrived with that foolish soul inside him. I know everything that Fredbear has known, and more.

When I made it to the pony world, I became one of them, not sure why, but I did. Well, more like a animatronic Nightmare pony to be exact. I had arrived in the forest known as the, Everfree, a forest of mystery and fear to the ponies. Funny, I AM FEAR, really.

What I looked like was a pony female with a deep grey coat, that was ruined in a nightmarish way, blood red and nightmare black hair, my eyes were a flesh pink. I found it funny that my new form fit me perfectly. My jaw was split much like my original, with sharp teeth and all. For the first time, it actually looked weird and nice at the same time.

Upon arriving, and becoming used to my new form, I was quite far from a road. It was the deepest of night when I started walking toward a randomly chosen direction. To tell the truth, I am not sorry that I abandoned Fredbear. He had outlived his uses....

even though he was my brother....


I believe I walked for an hour before coming across a ruined castle with a large canyon splitting it from the rest of the Everfree. I saw a rope-bridge that leads to the other side where the castle lies. I made my way to it, all the while observing the castle ruins.

Upon heading up the steps and entering the castle had I got a true look at the insides. My new hooves sounded through the ruins as I moved through it.

Must have been a massive battle to leave it like this.

I moved farther into the ruins and found what I think is a pedestal that had once had some significance in a past age.

I stop.

I could feel a force or something around me, not sure what it is. It doesn't hurt or anything, its just somewhat annoying. I shake my head to try and kick it out of my head and move onward. Moving more in, I found two thrones with tattered banners hanging over them. One banner had the moon and the night as the other the sun and the day. I looked back to the moon banner. I knew who owned it.....

Luna.

I hate Luna. She ruined everything! The plan and all.....now I got to start over.....Hey that gives me an idea, maybe I can make more nightmares.... I am basically a god so I could try.

I turn away from the throne and at the open space. Concentrating my mind to creating a new form of nightmare, or nightmares if it goes right. I took around probably 5 minutes at least before I could feel the power flowing through my withered body and to my hooves. I raise one hoof forward, I let all the power flow out and gather around a new form I ordered it to do. I could see the outline of what it was, it was what the ponies called a, filly. A female child. Ironic that I am making this due to what I do. By now the colors started to show, a grey coat, though lighter than mine, with a red and blue mane and tail color. The jaw was similar to mine but smaller. I had the souls of the others but not Fredbear sadly, he has his own being of control unlike the others and me. I put Foxy's soul within the new animatronic I had made.

It took time till the body was fully finished, once that was done, the body had to lay limp till Foxy's soul had full control over it. It was a process that took around 2 hours. I sat down, exhausted from the act of creating it, never had it been easy to do this. I looked back up at the limp filly animatronic laying on the ground, I will have to create more of them. I sighed at having to need to do that, but, its necessary.

I broke my gaze from it and to the nearby corridors that littered the ruins. I stood back onto my hooves and made my way to the nearest one. I peered down it into the darkness. I turned on my eye's light that lit up the hallway with red light, showing armor stands that were covered with dust from standing there doing nothing for years. I scanned the hall with curiosity, I was rarely curious but this counts.....don't tell anyone. I found more doorways breaking off into more of the ruins. It looked smaller on the outside than the inside. Wonder how they did this....I kept going down the main hall till I came to a 'T' section. I stopped and looked down them both before turning back around and heading back, I can explore another day.

When I came back to the main room, "Foxy" was still limp on the ground. I headed to the hall right across from the one I came from. I walked a good while till it broke out into a massive library, full of dusty tomes. I washed the place in my eye light as I looked at the books. I examined the shelves of old for a book to read on, to pass the time of course.

What? I read. Got a problem with that?!

Anyway, I found one on the magics of unicorns. I chose it because maybe I could learn to use the spells even though my body is a pegasus and I'm metal. I grab a few others to bring back with me to read once I had finished the ones before.

I returned to the main room and Foxy was still limp as a dead child.....Yea, don't ask. I lit a candle to better see the words, my eye light kinda makes it hard to see.

I noticed that my wings were bladed like my hands I had in my other form. I watched them move and flexed them with interest. Nice thing to change my hands to. I returned to my book and opened the first page to the first chapter and began reading.


Mid-chapter I heard a noise, the sound of metal on bricks. I looked up to see Foxy getting up from were he lay and standing weakly. I put the book down beside me and move toward him. His eyes were still closed and he was breathing deeply. When I got a few inches from him he finally opened his eyes and the voice of a child animatronic came out....

"I have returned."

Author's Note:

Not sure if I should keep going....