• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 2,669 Views, 38 Comments

A Seal and A Moon - WeAreTheMeta



Navy Seal Sniper Lance Miller teleported into Equestria by unknown methods and is found by none other than Luna the Princess of Night herself when she goes in her bedroom.

  • ...
36
 38
 2,669

Metting Royalty

Author's Note:

So yeah you know the drill I don't own my little pony blah blah blah. I need help making new chapter. Send in the ideas my minions. HAHAHAHA. ATTENTION HELP IS REQUIRED. I need ideas to make more chapter. I need suport. If I can't get any mor ideas I will have to stop this story.

Luna’s POV:

I watch as Lance is introduced to the Elements of Harmony. I walk up behind him and see the others bowing. Lance looks around and sees me. He quickly jumps up and goes into a sharp salute. “Lance at ease,” I said. As I say that he puts both hands behind his back and his legs spread apart. “Sergeant Lance I want to personally thank you for the help in the defense of Canterlot,” I said. “I was defending the innocent ma’am.” Instantly replied Lance. “Lance you don’t have to act so formally around me. I am easy going. You don’t have to go all military on me” I say. When I say that he relaxes and blushes while rubbing the back of his neck. “Sorry ma’am it is just after so many years in the military it is like muscle memory to me,” Lance says. “By the way, Lance just call me Luna,” I say. “Ok ma... I mean Luna,” Lance replies quickly correcting himself. “Lance I would like to have a personal bodyguard. But I have yet to find one. Would you like to fill in that position Lance?” I ask. Lance returns to a solute. “I would love to Luna. By the way, thanks for putting me in you bed while you were gone.” He said. I blush. “How did you figure that out,” I ask embarrassed. “Well, the room was like the night sky. By the way which is my favorite time just so you know. And I say that tattoo on you flank so it was relatively easy to what I normally do.” I look astounded. Another person who loves the night. Maybe I and he will get along very well.

Lance’s POV:

I am standing beside Luna at Cadences and Shining Armor’s wedding. I was told who it was by Luna. I have my M4A1 Assault Rifle out and at attention by Luna’s side. “Do you Princess Mi Amora Cadenza...Cadence is just fine.” Cadence interrupted Celestia. “Ok, do you Cadence take Shinning Armor as you husband,” Celestia said. “I do.” said Cadence. “And do you...I do.”" said Shining as he interrupted Celestia. “I now pronounce you mare and stallion. You may kiss the bride.” Celestia says as they both kiss. I start to clap along with everybody else. I am by the dance floor with Luna as I ask her. “Do you want to dance,” I say. Luna blushes as she answers. “Sure,” replies Luna. We both go out on the dance floor and start to dance.

“You are a really good dancer Luna,” I say. “You are not half bad yourself Lance.” Says Luna. I blush but it is hidden behind my mask. “Thanks,” I say. As we go off the dance floor I get dragged to the stage by Pinkiepie and I'm told to sing. " Ahem I just want to say that the song I will be singing is called Ashes of Eden by Breaking Benjamin. OK hit it."

Will the faithful be rewarded
When we come to the end
Will I miss the final warning
From the lie that I have lived
Is there anybody calling
I can see the soul within
And I am not worthy
I am not worthy of this
Are you with me after all
Why can't I hear you
Are you with me through it all
Then why can't I feel you
Stay with me, don't let me go
Because there's nothing left at all
Stay with me, don't let me go
Until the Ashes of Eden fall
Will the darkness fall upon me
When the air is growing thin
Will the light begin to pull me
To it's everlasting will
I can hear the voices haunting
There is nothing left to fear
And I am still calling
I am still calling for you
Are you with me after all
Then why can't I hear you
Are you with me through it all
Then why can't I feel you
Stay with me, don't let me go
Because there's nothing left at all
Stay with me, don't let me go
Until the Ashes of Eden fall
When I paused to look up I see that some of the ponies are crying, some are dancing softly, and some are...blushing
Don't let go
Don't let go
Don't let go
Don't let go
Don't let go
Don't let go
Why can't I hear you
Stay with me, don't let me go
Because there's nothing left at all
Stay with me, don't let me go
Until the Ashes of Eden fall
Stay with me, take my hand
Heavens above me, don't let me go (background)
Shine until there's nothing left but you
Stay with me, take my hand
Heavens above me, don't let me go (background)
Shine until there's nothing left but you
When the song ended all of the ponies stomped and cried out at me. When I got off the stage Celestia walked up to me and I stood at attention in front of her. "That was amazing singing Lance." She told me. "Thank you ma'am" I replied. “I also want to thank you for helping us in our time of need Lance.” Celestia thanks. “You're welcome ma'am,” I respond like a robot. "Don't call me ma'am Lance call me Celestia." She told me. “I also want to appoint you now officially as Luna’s personal bodyguard,” Celestia told me. “I am happy to accept you offer your majesty,” I said. “Please, no formal stuff it really gives me a headache.” Said Celestia while rubbing her hooves on her head. “HEY LUNA,” I called. “Yes Lance?” said Luna. “I have officially been appointed your personal bodyguard by Celestia as well,” I said. Luna let out a squeal of joy. I looked confused. “Aren't equines supposed to whinny other than squeal?” I said confusingly. “Sometimes we do. Sometimes we don’t.” Said Luna. “Anyways we should be getting ready for the Night Court,” Luna said.“Ok. Ready when you are.” I replied while pulling the slide back on my M4.

But first this random thing.

"Um... what was that?" Luna asked. "I have no fucking clue," I replied. Both I and luna just stood there in just a state of unknowing and were just dumbfounded at what we saw.

Comments ( 32 )

That chapter length tho. jesus christ. That can all honestly just be one chapter. Barely.:rainbowderp:

>MiE
>Grammar errors up the wazoo
>Less than 1000 word chapters
>HumanxLuna shipping
>Sex tag
>Misspelled Prologue
You must be new here.

Here's my critique: :eeyup:
I refuse to put more effort into it than you did with this story

You need to add dillog to build up to make lance more than a gard add to his character. Make him ask question about how magic works and equestria and make Luna ask about his world and his guns. Give lance an internal struggle such as PTSD. And make the story have an end game like maybe a couple days after Do princes dream of magic sheep.

WOW THAT IS AN AWSOME IDEA :rainbowkiss:

Your welcome

Also touch a little up on Luna's internal struggles and other pony perception of lance.

I'll be watching this story, but this needs massive help. I suggest finding an editor, and even some beta readers. Hell if you haven't already put this up on fanfiction and see what they come up with.

As someone actually in the military... The gear list is hard to believe. First off, this isn't COD. Nobody runs around with twenty grenades and dual desert eagles. A tomahawk can be a viable weapon at times, but there's no reason to carry more than two, (one to swing, one to throw.) There's almost no way you'd be able to move around easily with that much equipment. And as far as I know, he has no means to carry it all. I mean, Cargo pockets are big, but they ain't that big. Even if he had an ILBE pack to stuff all of it in, (which, considering what he was doing prior, I doubt he would be.) he wouldn't be able to move around that quickly. There's also no such thing as "custom camo." As a matter of fact, you rarely get camo on your weapons at all, unless it's a ghillie netting. Even then, It ain't custom. What, he got a high enough killstreak to earn diamond camo? Another thing. They're not "first aid kits." That the blue box you see at home with band-aids and ointment. It's called an IFAK. Individual First Aid Kit. Which are used for treating various wounds ranging from gunshot wounds to amputation. A bandaid ain't gonna fix that. There's no way some dude is going to carry this much gear and ammo on him and still be able to move and shoot. It's not gonna happen.

Ow! That chapter length! It burns!

6926163 Simple tip: If you want to respond to someone's comment, look for said comment, click on double arrow icon in top right corner, type. Thus the other person will know you replied to them. I made the same mistake early on.

6946973 Thank you for the tip

When is the next chapter coming out

Yeah this could be really good if you could find an editor or possible a cowriter. And you don't need the MLP copy write tag, the site has the whole thing covered. Anyway, do a little bit of research, add some more detail. Describe things, details of buildings/ areas, and if you can add more questioning about certain things, like magic, you can make the chapters longer. Like I said, this could be great, you could just use a little help. There are plenty of groups that are dedicated to helping.

Thumbs up for the interactive description alone! :rainbowlaugh:

now there was a chapter mate :rainbowdetermined2:

I can't get over the video :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

7122061 Hi, Here is a Private Message I Just Sent to you today Celebrating the February 17th 2017 Release of Halo Wars 2...http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/messages/9024594
with thanks and Dearest Regards,
From Your Biggest Fan of All Time Ever in the history of all of Reality,
Shane W.L. Nokes aka James S.K. Plasma aka Dark-Pulse/Darkimus-Primal

7122061 Here is Another Private Message I Sent to you today Showing My Thanks for Accepting My Story Idea Suggestions...http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/messages/9026912

Hi, Here is a Private Message I Sent to you today Regarding More Info on the 1st of the 6 Epic Story Suggestions that I Highly Recommend for you to make...http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/messages/9058800
with thanks,
From Your Biggest Fan of all Time Ever,
Shane W.L. Nokes aka James S.K. Plasma

Thank you for the help I will definitely use that to help in my story

7453983 Gotta click the reply on the top right hand corner of the comment box brother. No one can see you reply unless you hit that...

7487799 Ok thank you for the suggestion

There are no sargents in the navy u fool

7758421 Sergeant is the army equivalent to petty officer second class, he choose Sergeant because it is shorter. And please, for the love of God, spell out the entire word...it makes you seem ignorant.

6925696
What's wrong with Human x Luna shipping?

9685867
That was clearly the intent, since it was written down.

Why’s it cancelled?:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment