• Published 2nd Feb 2016
  • 618 Views, 7 Comments

Trixie's Tragic Tale - Perry Pinkie Potter

  • ...
 7
 618

My Life (The Great And Powerful Explanation)

I look up at the stars, and feel something weird. Joy. I have never experienced joy before. My sister made sure of that. When mom died, she got mad. She thought it was my fault. I don't know why. It wasn't. But it wasn't. She seems to think it was, however.

Years ago...
She said I spent too much time 'magicking' to be of any use. She says I should kill myself. When I go online to places like 4chew and Omogle, I get these messages with pictures about how I should do it. Pictures like this: http://i.4cdn.org/mlp/1453870389621s.jpg

I don't know if it's my sister or not, but does it matter? Someone wants me to die either way. But I'm not going to. I won't give her that satisfaction.


Three years later...
I tried to run away today. She tracked me down and started dragging me home. I screamed for help, but my sister said "My sister is always like this. Sorry." And they believed her!


My sister told me my powers were manure. Then, she confused me. She told me to brag about them, so I did. But then she punched me and told me not to brag. Then she told me to do it again. I didn't, so she punched me more.



She keeps telling me to brag. But today, she attacked me. She took off my horn and taped it to her head. She said that after hearing me brag so much, she wanted to try my 'amazing powers' out for herself. She said I brought this upon myself. There was blood, and I kept crying to her, telling her it wasn't my fault. She didn't care.


When I woke up, my horn was back on. It barely worked though, hardly flickering. And when it did light up, it hurt like heck. I walked into the kitchen, and she was waiting there. She told me to use my horn. I told her I couldn't because it hurt. She hit me. She hit me harder then she's ever hit me before. And that's saying something.

She slammed me to floor, and told me I was being an ungrateful little buck. She ordered me to get her tea with my magic. I tried, but it didn't work.

She thought I was faking it. She put some sort of medicine in me, and now she controls my horn. And my mouth. She still makes me boast sometimes. All the time, she's training me to do magic, she wants me to be the best. And if I don't... Well, you don't want to know.


Eighteen years later...
I finally escaped and found Princess Celestia. She couldn't fix my horn. I'm still controlled by her.


Three weeks later...
They found her and put her in an asylum. But when I wake up, I find she's used my horn to send me things. Usually it's things like manticore eggs. But the worst is when she sends me wheels. When she sends me wheels, there's a note attached to them, always bearing the same message: 'I will find you.' I don't trust wheels now.


Two years later...
I am now a traveling performer. I always have my horn being controlled though. It's gotten better, but...


Sometimes, ponies insult my magic. This is like a trigger word. It reminds me of my sister. I defend myself, but it secretly terrifies me. It's like a piece of her.


Two years later...
Today, I went to a place called Ponyville. They were ALL insulting me. I ended up running away. I kept seeing images of her, tormenting me. It's like they were all her... I'll come back at some point. I'll get my revenge.


One week later...
These days, I don't perform much. Word got out about Ponyville, and now everypony insults me. I keep a knife in my mane. I think I'm becoming paranoid. It's like they're ALL her...


I have to work at a rock farm now. It's the only secluded place I can find. No judgments... No sister...


Three months later...
I returned to Ponyville, and after a trip, they forgave me. It was the first time in forever that ponies weren't insulting me. I tried to ask if I was being apologetic enough, but they got mad and laughed at me. Oh, I bet it was how I said it! Why did my sister have to teach me to speak like that! I was so hurt, because it was then I realized no one would ever love me. So I ran away. My sister was right. Me and my magic are a pile of manure.


Right before the start of the story...
I was in the outskirts of town, when I saw a pink pony behind me. I think her name was Pinkie Pie. I told her I had been at her family's rock farm, and she smiled. Then, she offered me a cupcake. This was the first gift I have ever been given. She began telling jokes and singing to me, goofing around!

I look up at the stars, and feel something weird. Joy.