• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,604 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,604

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 1: (Prolouge Saga) The Journey Begins

Its been almost 7 years since the event of the child from another world, Syera had arrived in Equestria in what seemed to be a pod with advanced technology with the ability to travel the stars far and wide. Princess Celestia had held a meeting with other leaders of the land to discuss what to do with the technology found in the craft. However it did not seem to be the most concern among the leaders, it was Syera herself that had them chatting the most since they did not know whether or not she is could be a powerful Ally or a dangerous foe.

Princess Celestia had a big feeling that Syera wouldn't be, for as long as she is raised amongst ponies and grew up knowing their culture. But in time Celestia herself will tell her the truth about who she really is and where she came from. The meeting was shaky but it was a adjourned in the end.

As it stands now, Syera is a young 7 year old girl now, same with Twilight Sparkle her sister who is of the same age. While under the care of Twilight Velvet, Night Light and their older brother Shining Armor. The two were raised as sisters and both attend to the same school for young fillies and colts.

And that is "the school of Gifted Unicorns" even though Syera who wasn't a unicorn possessed a sort of magic potential inside her. little did the entire school knew that yes Syera is indeed gifted. But in reality her "magic" abilities were beyond their knowledge and archives on the subject.

What is Syera learning today however? find out now!

cue intro music ~ The Journey Begins

At the moment, Syera, Twilight and a their one friend Moondancer were discussing something in their science part of their class. An experiment to be exact on how to make a pure and proper salt lick substance, the three had a bit of an argument but it had some issues. But were resloved quickly.

"But according to this book, you're supposed to add the sodium chloride first." Twilight explained as she read the chapter on making said salt lick

"I thought it was potassium we add first" Syera said to Twilight as she was holding a couple of viles containing the necessary material in order to make the project. Good thing she was wearing some sort of protection on her hands and on her eyes so nothing dangerous splated in her face.

Her having hands actually made it easier for the three since she can apply the ingredients steadily while Twi and Moondancer read off the instructions

"That I believe comes next Syri" Twilight responding to Syera showing her in the book.

"Well I read ahead, and to make a proper salt lick, you need to add the molasses first." Moondancer explained as she read the book and showed Syera who was about to apply the molasses but stoped when Twilight responded to that statement.

"Well, I read ahead too, Moondancer, and I'm sure it said sodium chloride first." Twilight told in a retortable fashion to Moondancer.

"Oh. I've got the wrong book. That's so hilarious." Moondancer said in a dryily manner.

"I agree Moondancer, but I also agree with Twilight. Sodium Chloride is it then that goes in first." Syera said as the two unicorns began to read more and she applied the ingredients making their experiment successful.

As Syera was about to step away from the experiment and take notes on it, she saw that her other friend; Lemon Hearts had gotten her head stuck in a beaker while Minuette and Twinkleshine; more of her and Twilight's friends tried to help her but they ran all the way across the room messing around and playing.

"Hehehe" Syera giggles watching the sight in front of her but then gets back to work with the others. After class however Syera had to carefully get Lemon Hearts' head out of that beaker, Celestia knows how she even got it in there in the first place but she was alright in the end. Very thankful of Syera indeed as she offered to get it off, looks like their magic studies paid off in the end since she was able to slide it off with ease.

Later on that day school was let out and Twilight and Syera walked back home together.

"So, what did ya think of today Syri?" Twilight Said to her.

"I have to admit, it was funny seeing Lemon Hearts getting her head stuck in that beaker" The two share a giggle together.

"Yeah, but Im glad you were there to help, no pony is as strong as you are and able to pull off that beaker with ease and not hurting our friend in the process" Twilight Said with a smile.

"Hmm, that is true since I have hands and you ponies only have hooves. but I guess my "magic" doesn't work like yours does Twilight, I mean ever since that day you hatched Spike, everything changed, I was lucky to get in. but you, you got your cutie mark by passing your entry exam." Syera had been looking at her sister's cutie mark as she explained this for the moment

"Yeah, I did, But I'm surprised you didn't get yours when you showed how strong you were and how you demonstrated how you could make things warp and break around you, I'd say that counts as magic since you studied just as hard as me." Twilight was enthusiastic and joyfully praising her sister.

"Yeah, that is true. Maybe someday I may find my purpose and true talent, but Im not entirely sure I can get a Cutie mark like you ponies do. but oh well, such as life." she said with a smile to Twilight.

"I do have the passion to fight well, and Since mom let's me take Karate Training and lessons which I love, it helps ease my stress since I'm letting it all out doing that, but I'm not sure its my true talent to do by fighting for sport" Syera's tail wagging a bit in the air with excitement at the thought of fighting, as they walk back home. Already without being told, she had knew she were different and her passion for the things she enjoyed, such as fighting were growing. but she is shy to express it to others except Twilight, Shining Armor and their parents, even towards Celestia herself was a bit overwheing to her, but it was easier since she grew up with them in her life, so showing them her talents made her feel loved and welcome in the Sparkle family and most importantly, as a significant other in the family and as a citizen of Equestria.

"Hmm, yeah that is true and good that you don't hurt anypony instead. and oh, its gonna be a full moon tonight, wanna see it with me." Twilight had asked, since tonight was gonna be a huge full moon and they need to take notes on it for a class they have tomorrow on moon cycles.

"Sure Sis, I'd love to!" Syera said with a smile and the two hugged each other then headed home.

"Hey you two, how was school?" Twilight Velvet their mother asked as they came inside.

"It was great!" Twilight said.

"But funny as well, Lemon Hearts had gotten her head stuck in a beaker, it was so hilarious! but We all got her head unstuck" Syera said explaining to their mom.

"Oh my, that does sound funny when you put it, but good you got her head out of it" Velvet Chuckled a bit.

"Hey Mommy, is it ok if me and Syera go see the full moon tonight? it would really help us on this next assignment in class" Twilight said with a smile.

"Well, as long as you aren't out too late and if it helps with your education then I have no problem with it. you both can go" Velvet said with a smile to her two daughers.

"Yay!!!!" the two screamed in joy.

"Whoa, sounds like my two favorite sisters are very happy" A voice spoke behind the two, which belonged to Shining Armor, they're older brother.

"Shining Armor!" Syera and Twilight squeeled in happiness as they jumped in joy of seeing their big brother
They both hugged him, messed around a bit and he gave them both light noggies on their heads.

"Glad you're back Shining, could you watch your sisters while I go to the market, we need stuff for dinner tonight" their mother Velvet said as she grabed her saddle bags and was about to head out the door.

"No problem Ma, see you when you get back, I can't wait for dinner" Shining said with a smile as their mom left.

Later on once Shining watched his two sisters Twilight and Syera, the Sparkle Family all had dinner and enjoyed amongst themselves. laughter was shared as a few jokes and playful banter went across the table. Overall a good meal was cooked, Syera offered to do the dishes this time around and she did them quickly with ease.

Once nightfall arrived, the moon was shining bright in the sky, Syera told Twilight to go on ahead since she was reading up on another topic and had to complete some other homework. Twilight nodded to her in response as she left the house and had gone to the hilltop not far from the house on the edge of Canterlot, her telescope ready to examine the moon while she had a pen and notebook to take notes on the lunar surface and circumference estimates using a formula used to do so when it comes to examining any planet or moon off in the stars of space.

After Syera finished her other work, she then left home and made her way to go join her sister on the beautiful starry moonlit night.

"Hey Twilight!" Syera spoke outward to her sister walking up the hill with a smile and wave.

"Great! you made it just in time Syera" Twilight said but as the moon came into view, something odd happened for the first time.

"Mmm...." Syera looked up at the moon and she felt something take over herself.

"Whoa....Twilight....I feel....lightheaded....but the Moon....is so big and bright" Syera said as if she was in a trance of sorts but Twilight didn't hear her as she was adjusting the Telescope.

"Now that the Telescope is preped we can look through it, now Syera? you said.....something" Twilight asked as she turned around to see right before her eyes, Syera started... to change.

"Mmm....mmrrrrggrrrrahhhh!!" right before Twilight's eyes, Syera turned into a giant ape-like creature.

"S..Syera?! oh no......what is this?!" Twilight Screams as she witnesses this Transformation that is taking place for her sister.

Syera's roars were so loud it woke up all of Canterlot. all of a sudden she started going on a rampage and smashed a few houses in the outskirts and blew energy blasts from her mouth.

Twilight gasped as she saw what was happening in front of her. But at that moment she realized she had to do something to save her sister by stopping her rampage.

but before Syera could continue. Twilight got in the way of Syera.

"Wait! please stop Syera! you...can't.....do this...." she says crying and Syera bends down and sees her crying and she is growling lightly.

"Please don't....." a tear falls out of Twilight's eye and Syera catches the tear, she tastes it and starts making weird sounds at first, but then realizes its Twilight and comes back to her senses. she then turns back to normal before her eyes completely naked since her clothes were torn from the transformation.

"Twilight.....I'm sorry...." Syera spoken to her and passes out before Twilight.

"Oh no! please, Syera! wake up!" Twilight shakes her but nothing and she cries.

"Its ok young Twilight" A voice said to her and she looks up and sees none other than.

"Princess Celestia?!" Twilight says with shock.

"Please, don't take her! she didn't mean it!" Twilight pleads for her Sister's innocense.

"I know she didn't my star pupil, but you sparked something in her to make her stop, and that is an important lesson to learn young Twilight. and don't worry, I'll clean this up." She said and with a flash all the destroyed buildings were restored in a flash of light, luckly nopony was hurt as the guards investigated the area.

"Come now, its time for you two to get some rest" Celestia says teleporting them both into their bedroom they share in their house.

"Thank you Princess Celestia, I just hope that Syera is gonna be ok" Twilight says looking at her in the other bed in her pajamas that Celestia put on her before tucking her in bed.

"She is just fine in fact, all she needs is rest. and it will take some time for her to resist that form when a full moon comes around. but in time she will have." the Princess says before leaving and making sure nopony was hurt in the destruction caused by Syera.

"Goodnight Princess" Twilight says before falling asleep completely, the same with Syera.

"Goodnight my little Pony, and you too, my little Saiyan" Celestia says and then leaves into the night back to her castle.

Author's Note:

What was that sudden transformation, is it something to do with what Syera is?

Find out on the next chapter of this exciting Crossover!

Hopefully you enjoyed this as much as I am. and sorry if you guys read the same thing over, it was a derp on my part lol :derpyderp2: but I fixed it with the correct first chapter (I was half asleep when I did it so now I know not to post stuff when im tired but anyhow, I will post the next one soon, Peace :pinkiehappy: )

PreviousChapters Next