• Published 18th Jan 2016
  • 507 Views, 9 Comments

Enter Crimson - milestails16



Ponyville has had many visitors. A zebra,a gryphon,a showoff,and even princesses. But what of this new visitor? Who is he? Where did he come from? How much will he affect Ponyville? How much will he affect Equestria?

  • ...
 9
 507

Chapter 1: Enter Crimson

It was a peaceful day in a place called Ponyville. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the citizens were busy going about their daily lives. But this story is not about them. It’s about someone that’s visiting this calm village. Someone who will change the lives of everyone.

Entering this peaceful village was a young man by the name of Crimson Blaze. His hair, nice, long, wavy and flat which parts towards the side and hangs loosely across his face and over his eyes. His hair was brown; brown as the tall mountains in the Badlands. His eyes green as a cobra’s deadly venom. He sported a black jacket as he walked around Ponyville, looking for some assistance.

‘So, this is Ponyville’ Crimson thought to himself, ‘It’s as peaceful as they said. Same goes for it’s citizens’ While looking around, he spotted someone hopping around Ponyville. Her hot pink, cotton candy hair was somehow still staying place as she was hopping around. He was about to take a step towards her, but then stopped himself.

I don’t know, I’m sensing some weird vibes from her’ Crimson thought to himself, ‘But she could be of some help’ The young man started to walk up to the bouncing woman, and before he knew it, she was immediately right in front of him. This woman was talking so fast, almost nobody could understand a word she was saying.

“Hi, I’m Pinkie Pie! You’re new here, right? Well you must be since I don’t know you, and I know everyone in Ponyville! And if I don’t know you, then that must mean you’re new here! Do you know what I should do? I should throw you a ‘Welcome To Ponyville’ Party!” said Pinkie Pie, somehow all in one breath, with a big smile on her face.

Even with this girl’s quick talking, super hyper attitude, Crimson did not flinch. All he could do was give her a blank stare, as he said “Nice to meet you, Pinkie. The name’s Crimson”. Pinkie took a slight step back, away from Crimson as she looked into his eyes. Crimson noticed her step back, giving her a questioning look. “Are you alright?” he asked, seeing Pinkie in an almost trance-like state.

After a second or two, Pinkie snapped out of it,almost looking as if she just woke up.

“Yes I’m alright” Pinkie said, “It’s just...your eyes. I only looked at them for a few seconds but...” Crimson was a bit worried when she started saying this. “It’s probably nothing” he said as he placed his hand upon Pinkie’s right shoulder. After hearing this, Pinkie went back to her usual happy self and gave the man before her a big hug. After a few seconds, Crimson slowly returned the hug given to him by the quite ecstatic woman before him. After breaking the hug, she was gone after a few seconds. Crimson continued his walk around Ponyville; he needed to learn more about this place.

After almost a minute of walking around, he came across a massive oak tree. It had a big sign in front of it that said Golden Oaks Library, in big golden letters. The tree also had two windows, one on the front side and one almost at the top on the side of the tree, with a balcony that included a telescope. As Crimson was observing the library, a soccer ball was heading straight towards his head. Behind the ball was three little girls, chasing after the ball, until they noticed the ball heading towards Crimson.

One of the girls, one with almost long red hair with a bow in it, yelled out towards the young man.

“Hey mister!” she shouted, “Heads u-” But it was too late, as the ball met with Crimson’s...left hand! He caught the soccer ball with a single hand just before it hit his head, without even looking. Crimson observed the ball in his palm, curious as to where it came from. What he did not see, however, was the 3 little girls close by.

He looked around, seeing where the ball could of possibly come from, until he saw the slack jawed girls right by him. Realizing what he just did, he tried to come up with a plausible excuse. But so far, none came up. Unable to come up with a good enough excuse, he gave the girls their soccer ball and walked away.

He continued his walk towards the library, in hopes of learning more about this place. But, of course, he has not learned much lately. Giving the door of the library a few quick knocks, he wait patiently. After a few seconds, the door opened revealing a boy that was almost half Crimson’s height. Maybe a bit more. He had jet green hair, with a violet-colored jacket.

“Welcome to the Golden Oaks Library” said the child in front of Crimson, “My name is Spike. Come on in!” Crimson stepped into the library as Spike closed the door behind him. Once he was inside the library, he started scanning the shelves of books; looking for the book that would suit him best. Minutes went by and Crimson still could not find the book he was looking for. During the time he was searching for the book, he had gotten a better look on the inside of the library. True it was a library, but it was also a home. Behind him was Spike, slightly amazed that somebody could go through so many books. Crimson suddenly stopped what he was doing, and looked up some stairs that lead to what looked like a bedroom door. Spike noticed Crimson’s sudden stop, curious for his reason.

“Crimson?” asked Spike, “Are you alright?” “Who else lives here?” asked Crimson. Spike was surprised when he asked this. How did he know someone lived here? Suddenly Spike turned his head towards the bedroom door as well, as he heard it starting to open. When the door opened, a woman dressed in purple and pink striped pajamas, started walking down the stairs in a groggy state. Her hair was purple with a few pink strips in it, a purple horn protruding from her forehead, and her eyes were almost a dark indigo color.

“Spike?” the woman said, “Do you have the coffee ready yet? I really need it today” The woman was staring at Spike, while rubbing sleep out of her eye, until she noticed him acting weird. His eyes seemed to be darting towards something she was unaware of. Curious of as to what it was, she followed to where Spike was looking and noticed Crimson staring at her, almost wide eyed