• Member Since 8th Dec, 2015
  • offline last seen February 9th

Quill Copy


A changeling worker masquerading as a struggling pony poet. (Who writes very little actual poetry)

T

100 stories each of 100 words of sweet, fluffy, cute and occasionally sad or angsty LunaxTwilight (with Twilight as a unicorn)

This will will be divided into 10 chapters each with 10 stories.

Chapters (5)
Comments ( 12 )

Nice short excerpts!

Try to fix the formatting a little bit.
And as much as I love the two colors, try to avoid using them for entire paragraphs.
Use them only on the moment titles.

You wrote "Twilight as a unicorn", but will that change in the future?
I dig the idea of them being together forever...

Have you considered writing for the TwiLuna collab?

6752836
I don't know if I will change it but if I do it will only be in the later chapters. I will however change the coloring in the new chapters.

6756736
Glad you enjoyed it. You might be seeing more of Leo soon.

Ya, I think 24 and 26 were the funniest today.

Yes, make her an alicorn. Take you time, heck, even make it the last one...

6772076
I like that idea, the very last story being where she changes.

I really like the way Luna refers to Twilight here. Beloved.:twilightsmile:

I'm really enjoying your portrayal of her. I eagerly await the next chapters.

In her hiding place in the palace gardens the lunar princess awaited her demise, she had weighed her options – even considering a trip to the moon – but had quickly realized that nowhere was safe. Sooner or later Twilight would find the damaged book.

I died!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment