• Published 2nd Dec 2015
  • 855 Views, 8 Comments

Marshmallows - socky_dude



Discord finds a Fluttershy in his hot coco.

  • ...
0
 8
 855

Epiloge

Oh she was angry. More then angry. But it was so worth it to see her friends laughing like a bunch of baboons. Absolutely hilarious!

She should have known better then to use one of HIS mugs. Those things were full of chaotic energy, they could just inflict it anytime they wanted to. 'I wish' isn't a pair of words you should use unless you're careful, and absolutely positive nothing bad could happen from them. Even then it could be risky.

But when a now full sized Fluttershy stormed into the cottage, Discord knew it was most likely lights out for him.

"DISCORD." She growled, staring strait into the eyes of the now terrified draconequus.

"I was only joking dear!! Please don't be angry!! It was all in good fun!!" He quickly said, making an excuse to his ridicule behavior. "But how did you ever manage to get back to full size?"

Fluttershy groaned, rubbing her forehead. "Twilight's powerful enough...."

"Oh."

Discord smiled nervously, while Fluttershy just looked mad, and shook her head. "I'll make you another cup..." She finally muttered, smiling a bit.

"No dear you don't have to!" Discord said, feeling guilty for his previous actions.

"It's fine! The whole thing made my day to be honest. Just a tad bit stressful."

Discord gaped at the pegasus. "What??"

Fluttershy giggled sweetly, beginning to walk towards the kitchen. "It's not everyday you get to be a marshmallow!"

Discord smiled at that. "Yes I guess that's true."

And as Fluttershy began to hum, Discord felt grateful that Fluttershy was not angry.

And that his butt had not been served on a silver platter with hot chocolate and marshmallows.

Author's Note:

A short little winter fic for no reason other then winter! Hope you enjoy! Please point out any errors!

Thanks for reading!

Comments ( 8 )

This story is a new one for me. I don't know how I ever came up with this idea! :pinkiecrazy:
But this is jumpier and much shorter then most of my fanfics.... but it's kind of hard to put a lot of detail into a story about a marshmallow Fluttershy.....
So this is what came out! I hope it sufficed.

Well it was a cute bit of fluff, and apparently I can't give it a thumbs up for some reason. Stupid computer.

This was cute :twilightsmile:

Oh she was angry. More then angry.

should be than

Just a tad bit stressful.

and that's a tad bit redundant haha

Wounderfull story, I kinda wanna do a reading of it on my YT channel now! It's so fluffy I'm gunna die! :rainbowlaugh:

6697758
Thanks for telling me about the typo! I'll fix it asap!

6693788
Glad you liked it!

Omg! This is so adorable! I love it!:rainbowkiss: :heart:

6697758
I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE THING AT THE END WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD READ IT. ACK I'M AN IDIOT!! If you could read it that would be amazing and please send it to me!

Where do you people even get ideas like this? :rainbowlaugh: This was oddly cute.

Login or register to comment