• Published 2nd Dec 2015
  • 846 Views, 8 Comments

Marshmallows - socky_dude



Discord finds a Fluttershy in his hot coco.

  • ...
0
 8
 846

Itty Bitty Teeny Tiny Bite Sized Shy Marshmallow

Ah winter. One of the most chaotic times of the year. When everypony slipped and slid around crashing into things. When mighty blizzards blew houses down and through the air. When even the dog and mail pony could get along. It had to be a favorite season for Discord. Even some perfectly normal things could bring a smile to the draconequus. Who could look at gingerbread and frown? And ice skating had to be one of the most fantastic things in the world!

But one of Discord's favorite winter time events was to simply sit down, and have a glass of hot chocolate.

Sure, it was only a warm twist to his classic chocolate milk (which he only drank the glass of anyway). But hot chocolate was one of the most enjoyable things! It was so delectable and delicious! And for some reason drinking it around winter time was even better!! Maybe it was the way it made your insides feel giddy and how it warmed you up on a shivering cold day.

And the fact that Fluttershy left a nice piping hot cup of it just for him made him feel like jumping in the air shouting 'YES!!'. Although he could just pop up a hot coco anytime, other ponies coco tasted so much richer. Probably since he knew they made it for him. And Fluttershy's coco was the best!

He picked the mug up from the table, reading it's attached note.

∂ℯαr ∂ίşςℴr∂,
∫ℴrrϒ ℸℎαℸ ί ℎα∂ ℸℴ rμη ℴμℸ. ℸℴ ღαķℯ μ℘ ƒℴr ίℸ, ℋℯrℯ'ş şℴღℯ ℎℴℸ ςℎℴςℴℓαℸℯ. ί ķηℴω ίℸ'ş ϒℴμr ƒαѵℴrίℸℯ.
ωίℸℎ ķίη∂ηℯşş,
ℱℓμℸℸℯrşℎϒ

Discord smiled as read the note, and pondered over how he could repay her, even for the smallest bit of kindness.

As he continued to think about it, he began to raise his mug to his lips....

Until he sputtered out a "GAYAHHH!!" And nearly dropped his mug. Inside the cup of coco... In the liquid and all, raised up the tiniest Fluttershy in the history of ever.

He did not know whether to be surprised or somewhat amused, but his answer came when a high pitched marshmallow sized Fluttershy began to speak.

"Hello Discord...." Was the first thing that came from her mouth. Here she was, small and covered in hot chocolate, her voice sounding so adorably high pitched, that Discord couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Discord don't laugh!!! HELP ME!!!" Fluttershy squeaked.

Discord placed the mug back on the table to ensure he would not spill it, and cocked a coy smile. "Oh but of course MINISHY!!" Discord fell over in tears at his own really bad pun, while a very angry Minishy was left behind.

"DISCORD!!!" Minishy shrieked, finally grasping the draconequuses attention. "PLEASE HELP ME!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!"

Discord rolled his eyes in amusement, and sat down to get a better view of the pony. "Okay okay! just retrace your steps! What did you do?"

Minishy thought for a moment, before replying with a squeaky "Well I made your hot chocolate..."

"Yesss?" Discord asked, urging the mare to go on.

"And then I looked for some marshmallows to put in the coco..."

"Yeeessss?"

"But I was out...."

"Then what?"

"I wished I had marshmallows.... And I wound up here...... It burned at first... Being in this hot mug...."

Discord frowned. "I'm sorry dear. Are you alright now?"

"I don't know Discord. I'm a freaking marshmallow sized pony. What do you think??" Minishy snapped.

Discord chuckled a bit. "You did this to yourself dear."

Minishy sighed. "Sorry... But I was supposed to meet my friends!"

"It's okay." Discord reassured. "I can fix this easily!"

"REALLY???" Minishy's face lit up. "Oh thank you Discord!! Thank you!!!"

Although his words meant well, his face told a different story, and once Minishy caught a glimpse of it.... She knew he was up to no good.

Discord's coy grin came back to his face, as he grabbed the mug swiftly, and teleported right to where her friends were.

"AND HERE'S MINISHY!!!" Discord cried aloud, placing the mug down in front of her aghast friends, before teleporting back.

"DISCORD!!!!!!"

Maybe Discord should poof up a second hot chocolate to drink. Or maybe he should just wait for Fluttershy to make him a second cup after he could see the look on her friends faces.

After all, Fluttershy's coco was much richer.