• Published 25th Nov 2015
  • 241 Views, 3 Comments

Not a Wondercolt - Crystalline Star MLP



Sunrise Glitter loses her pride in the Wondercolts.

  • ...
 3
 241

Arrival

Author's Note:

A stupid little thing I did. First chapter of first fanfic, I am NOT good at this. But I still want to try! Hopefully you like it. :twilightsheepish:


Things had calmed down since the Friendship Games. School was the usual, boring class after boring class. Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Fluffycat, Tyedye Flash, Banana Spice, Crackercurl, and Silly Write were sitting around near the broken Wondercolts statue.

"Things have been boring without a magical enemy to whoop the butt of," Tyedye complained, fiddling with some grass. She looked at the others. Sunset glared at her. "...What?" she asked, confused.

"Um, rude?" Sunset yelled. Twilight had stopped playing with Spike and stared up.

"Oh..."

The meeting was boring. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity weren't going to show up anytime soon. Things were silent.


Fluffycat eventually broke the silence with "Should we just go? There's no reason to sit around waiting for the others..."

Agreeing, Tyedye leaped up and started running away. But there was a flash of light behind her that blinded Banana. Looking back, she saw the portal glowing and another flash. They all joined Tyedye's stare, and they watched someone come out. Someone familiar.

"Sunrise!"

Sunrise looked at them and derped up her eyes. "Hey guys. It's me. Who did you think I was?" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Why are you back so early? You were here for the Friendship Games!" Banana excitedly asked. "And the Friendship Games were a week ago!"

Silly Write snickered over Banana's question's stupidity. "Probably because of that event day after tomorrow?"

"What event?"

Crackercurl threw the pillow that she (for some reason) brought with her at Banana's face. Sunset stuck out her tongue. Silly slapped her journal in her face. Twilight stared blankly. Tyedye facepalmed. Sunrise giggled.

"The Glitter Day," everyone said in unison.

And that was when Banana stared cluelessly into space. She looked like she was about to laugh. But then...

...silence.

Nothing but silence.

"The Glitter Day?!" Banana asked. "What is that? I don't know what it is! Wait, is it some kind of epic war between us and other schools? Is it some sort of ancient holiday? Is it a party? Is it like a spirit day? IS IT-"

Crackercurl placed her hand over Banana's mouth to shut her up.

"The Glitter Day was made when Sunrise united us, Banana. Principal Celestia decided to make it after the Friendship Games, because she didn't want to take time out of practice. How did you not know this? I mean, you were there when we decided on it." Cracker said.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Crackercurl was correct, but she missed out one part that Sunset and Sunrise decided on during Sunset's last visit to Equestria. And that was... CPA would join them.

*********************************

All was quiet in the library. A perfect time to read. In a corner, Sunrise was sitting with a book. Nopony would come in for a while. But eventually, she heard a door opening and a quiet "Sunrise, are you in here?" She jolted her head up in surprise. She blinked and stared at the books on the shelf in front of her. Then she shook her head and got up. Moving towards the sound, she noticed that it came from Sunset Shimmer.

"Hey, Sunset! I haven't seen you since the Friendship Games! How have you been?" Sunrise whispered.

"I'm doing fine, you know, just the usual, school, band practice, homework stuff. Normal human life. But this isn't Humanestria so it is a bit different..."

"Yeah, this is Equestria. So what are you here for?" Sunrise asked, motioning for Sunset to come sit down. "Has there been loose magic around Humanestria?"

Sunset sat down, feeling weird back in a unicorn body. "Not exactly. It's about the Glitter Day."

"What about it?" Sunrise asked, surprised by the Glitter Day being brought up.

"Well, it's been a while since the Friendship Games..."

"Right."

"And I know that the Wondercolts and Shadowbolts used to hate each other..."

"Right."

"But we get along now..."

"Right." Sunrise knew where this was going.

"...So maybe we can invite the Indigo Zap, Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, and Lemon Zest to the Glitter Day?"

You could hear a needle drop to the floor.

*********************************

"So, Cracker, Sunset Shimmer hasn't told you about our new plans?" Sunrise Glitter asked. Judging by the blank stare that Cracker responded with, Sunset probably hadn't revealed her plans to invite the Shadow 5. "Have you looked in Sunset's text history?" Sunrise was giving clues. "Oh, you probably haven't..."

"WHY WOULD I LOOK IN SUNSET'S TEXT MESSAGE HISTORY? LIKE, WHAT?"

"OK, OK. Have you seen who Sunset is going on secret meetings with?" Sunrise knew she would know unless Cracker had the memory of a goldfish.

Cracker nodded. "The Shadowbolts. But what do they have to do with the Glitter Day? I mean, I know they're your friends, but they aren't even Wondercolts.

"I know. But-" Sunrise was cut off by a thunderous crash followed by someone yelling, "GET UP AND STOP BEING SO STUPID!"

Tyedye stared. "Who the FLUFF was that?" The voice sounded strangely familiar, as if they had heard her before. But it isn't like they could recognize it right away (Except Sunrise Glitter could.)

No sooner did Tyedye speak than another thunderous crash, followed by an "Ouch." once again followed by "Oh, did you run into a tree? So sorry! Well, maybe if you hadn't been on those then this would never have happened! Why are you even here?"

Then, out of the bushes, two figures came, one annoyed, one worried.

"SOUR SWEET? LEMON ZEST?"