• Published 16th Nov 2015
  • 2,193 Views, 40 Comments

Ponytale - Scarlett Haze



Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: MONSTERS and PONIES... Welcome to the world of the UNDERGROUND, a world inhabited by monsters. Watch over the adventures of a young and brave pony(you) as they traverse this realm on a journey back home.

  • ...
18
 40
 2,193

Chapter 0 - The Fallen

All it took was a few seconds. Just one mistake going up the mountain and running into the cave. Down, down, down, they fell into the dark abyss below.

For another moment... all that was there was pain. Pain... and then a voice.

"It sounds like it came from over there!"

They couldn't move their body, everything hurt. Not even to lift their head to find where the voice came from. Not even enough to open their eyes.

"Oh! You've fallen down, haven't you?"

Something is lifting them up, supporting them.

"Are you okay?"

You can't find your voice. It is as if being stricken with blindness and muteness. You stumble a little and feel that you are still being held up.

"Here, get up."

Both of you start moving, but you don't know where you are. You don't even realize that you've said anything.

"Midnight, huh? That's a nice name."

You crack a smile through the pain.

"My name is-"

Before you can hear the name... you black out.