• Published 28th Oct 2015
  • 1,831 Views, 73 Comments

Empress of Flame 3: Midnight flame - Pathious



Twilight finds herself having to raise Sunset Shimmer from birth after a series of events~!

  • ...
12
 73
 1,831

Sunset Shimmer, Empress of Daydream Flame

Author's Note:

The beginning of this is Twilight Dream just a fair warning

"See this is the pain you have caused this world. this is the pain you have caused Sunset. This is me putting an end to it!" Empress yelled for she did not notice the approaching attack on herself. Twilight on the other hand did. The tank fired and was heading straight for twilight, Empress saw this and her eyes immediately changed to Sunsets eyes. Only momentarily. Empress put up a hand out and the shell of the shot fires stopped right infront of Twilights face. "You never fire at HER!" Empress threw the bullet back at the tank, destroying it. Then Empresses eyes returned and That small reminisce of Sunset was gone.

"See, right there. Empress there is still good left in you. Sunset is that good!" Twilight said trying to use words against Empress. Empress quickly turned twilight around as she locked hand with Twi.

"You know I'm starting to see why She was so attracted to you." A deep and demonic purr escaped Empresses throat. Empress placed one of her clawed hands on Twilights stomach. Her hand glowed and it burned the top Twilight was wearing clean off. Without burning of Twilights Bra or burning Twilights skin. Twilights eyes widened at the Empresses sudden change in attitude.

"Stop! You cant just....." Twilights eyes widened more as Empress kissed Twilight on the neck. Twilight felt a warm tingly sensation serge through her body in response to the demonic and fiery kiss. Twilight couldn't help but like that feeling.

"I believe your body says otherwise." Empress said as her fangs slightly scratched Twilight on her neck. "You Princess Twilight are the reason this is all happening. Why not become a part of it?"

"NO, I will not fall victim to your cruel joke!" Twilight tried getting out of the grasp of Empress. "You will not succeed in your plan! The magic of friendship will defeat you. All of these people all of the ponies in Equestria will unite as one. They will defeat you." Twilight smiled as she spoke her words of friendship. Empresses hair began to flicker more rapidly like a raging fire. She was now getting agitated.

"If that was true they would have won already, so enough of your fake wisdom." Empress turned Twilight around so she could look her in the eyes. Empress placed a claw in-between the divider of both bra cups. She quickly cut it with one curl of her finger. Twilight quickly caught it so it wouldn't fall.

"Your in denial Empress, you know I'm right. You know that they will stand no chance if I were to side with you. That is your only reason for tying to tempt me." Twilight said as she held her bra to her chest. Empress then brought Twi closer to her.

"Oh really? Is that what you truly believe?" Empress laughs only to slowly wipe a tear from her own eye. "My your soooo wrong Princess." Empress takes three claws and uses them to caress Twilight right cheek.

"Stop touching me!" Twilight tried moving her head away from the demonic hand.

"You want me to stop!" Empress starts to get even more aggravated. "Fine I'll respect you enough to not touch you with my hands." Empress then quickly locked her red lips with Twilights mulberry colored lips. A very hot sensation formed on Twilights lips that sensation then spread throughout her body and then resonated to be between her legs. Empress was trying her best to sway Twi to her side. Twilight wanted it to stop but she also didn't want it to. Twi then slowly began to kiss Empress back. Empress than slowly tried to get the bra completely off Twilight. Twilight then realized she was falling for Empress, she had to stop before she couldn't. Twilight then quickly pulled away from Empress and ran for the edge roof of the building. She slid to a stop when she saw the long fall. and the distance she had to jump if she wanted to make it into the portal from here. She had no choice not when she had a powerful Demon behind her. Twilight then turned around and then started her run for the edge again. She leaped

off, wind rushing through her hair. Empress taking flight not far behind her. Twilight felt like she was moving in slow motion as her legs barely caught the face of the statue that was the portal. The apparently malfunctioning Portal then sucked her the rest of the way through. She was thrown back into Equestria. She knew Empress would not be far behind her. She also knew that when Empress came through that portal Equestria may have it's final stand.
Twilight couldn't just lay there not with that thing coming after her. She scampered to her hooves and began to run. Empress poked her head out of the portal. She began to run after Twilight only to be intercepted by Celestia. Celestia tackled Empress to the ground. Twilight heard this and looked back.

"Celestia. Noooooo~!" Twilight turned to go help Celestia.

"Run Twilight, Go NOW~!" Celestia's Horn began to glow in a bright and vibrant golden color.

"Celestia, No she will kill you, Come run with me!" Twilight hollered.

"Then at least I'd be dying for a good cause, NOW RUN~!" Celestia yelled as she shot a beam of energy at Empress. Empress responded with firing a Black magic beam at hers. Their magic beams locked up.

"Step aside, Twilight has interfered with my plans one too many times already.... SHE NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH~!" Empress growled as her horn began to spark. She was putting fourth so much energy. Celestia was not a weak being. She knew how to fight when she needed to.

"Your plan ends with me." Celestia flapped her wings and she flew up. She continued to keep her magical beam locked up with Empresses magic.

"We will have to see about that!" Empresses hooves began to glow in a cyan glow. She lifted her front hooves and she used magic through them to grab the flying princess. "Come down birdy!" Empress thrust her hooves down. The magic forced Celestia to slam into the ground. Celestia growled as she was plowed into the ground. She slowly stood up again.

"Sunset Shimmer I know your in there, Please my faithful student, please wake up. FFIGHT" Celestia shot a golden ball of energy at Empress. She only opened her mouth to swallow it. Empress smiled at Celestia and her faith in Sunset.

"Sunset is gone, She will never return!" Empresses wings spread as far as they could go.

"No your wrong, I know Sunset. When she loved something she would fight for it. TWILIGHT NEEDS HER, MORE THAN YOU!" Celestia said as her horn stopped glowing. "I will subdue for her return, I will not harm you and in turn hurt Sunset."

"Your foolish, Sunset has nothing to fight for, Twilight abandoned her when she needed her the most~!" Empress disappeared only to reappear beside Celestia. "Your crown is mine!"

"You don't understand. That portal is going to overload and kill us all anyways!" Celestiia yelled. "your magic essence has brought it to a breaking point."

"enough with your scare tactics Celestia." Empress went to bite Celestia on the neck when Luna flew in.

"Get your ugly face away from my sister!" Luna shot a blue beam of energy at Empress. The magical beam hit Empress smack dab in her side. She flew back into a wall. "We need twilight, Me and you cannot defeat her alone." Luna yelled as she shot a solid beam of energy at Empress, who responded by locking her magic up with Luna's. Celestia quickly combined her magic with Luna's by touching her horn to hers. Celestia shot a beam at Empress now as well. It was a three way lock up that was going nowhere. A magical stalemate.

"Your sister was right, You two cannot defeat me. Your only hope is gone~!" Empress began to raise two hooves, she was attemoting to do a sneak attack.

"You wrong, I'm right here!" Twilight landed between Luna and Celestia. Twilight quickly touched her horn to the other two alicorns horns. Twilight shot a beam from her horn and locked up with Empress in order to help defeat Empress. Twilights magic was enough to win the lock up. The force hit Empress and sent her back through the portal. As She went flying back it was noticeable that she was turning back to Sunset Shimmer.

"Sunset?" Celestia had noticed this. "Twilight go after her!" Celestia said as she collapsed to her knees.

"Are you going to be ok!?" Twilight yelled. Concern in her voice showed that she was unsure about leaving.

"Go,GO NOW!" Celestia groaned. Twilight slowly looked at the portal only to slowly walk in. She entered the portal, The other side showed the world here was still scorched and burnt. Twilight looked over to see Sunset was not far. She was in the feedle position up against the statue.

"Sunset Shimmer, Your b-back." Twilight quickly went up to her. The remaining part of empress were empresses eyes and wings. Sunset was half Empress half herself. She had no clothes on so she was shivering. Despite the world around them being incredibly hot.

"W-hat d-did I do?" Sunset uttered as she began to cry. Why did I let this happen. Sunset looked at Twilight and then to the sparking portal. "What's wrong with that thing?"

"Sunset, The portal is going to overload and explode, according to Celestia. There is nothing that can consume that amount of dark energy that will be released." Twilight sighs, as sunset looks at it.

"I have caused to many problems for that to happen." Sunset began to stand up, she slowly spread the demonic wings that were still on her back. she began to hum as she began to sing a song. "I'm sick I think I'm sick, Sometimes I think I get like this, I bite my tongue, I clench my fists. Resist at first and then reverse." Sunset flapped her wings once as she started to sing. Her hair beginning to flow like fire slightly.

"Sunset your to weak, what are you doing?!" Twilight yelled out as dust and rocks started to revolve around sunset.

"The night knows me by name. Its shadow trained to dull the pain. All the black begins to blur. Resist at first and then immerse." Sunsets skin started to turn red. "It tires me, it makes me sad. To think of all the nights I've had. Eyes shut tightly, I shut down. Won't be that much longer now. In the quiet, in the dark. All my ideals fall apart. When they come for me again. Resist with everything I am" Sunset floated up slightly as cyan ring began to form around her body.

"sunset stop!" Twilight yelled a she reached out for Sunset. She pulled her hand away quickly as the heat radiating off sunset was enough to burn from a distance.

"It tires me, it makes me sad. To think of all the nights I've had. Eyes shut tightly, I shut down. Won't be that much longer now!" sunset throws her hands out to embrace Empress. "I'm sick, I think I'm sick. Sometimes I think I get like this. I bite my tongue, I clench my fist. Resist at first and then reverse. Life's a war, you pick your fight. I think mine picks me first most nights. If I should wake before I die. Then promise me you'll never get this sick inside~" a large beam of cyan energy engulfed Sunset as she fully and violently turned to empress. Who then took over with singing. "Can't undo a word I said. Years of struggle still ahead. All the trouble in my head. I wish I were good instead, Can't undo a word I said. Years of struggle still ahead. All the trouble in my head. I wish I were good instead." Empress sang as she quickly entered the portal to Equestria. When she crossed over she continued to sing. The portal was now red hot and seconds from exploding. Twilight exited and tumbled behind Empress. "I'm sick, I think I'm sick. Sometimes I think I get like this. I bite my tongue, I clench my fists

Resist at first and then reverse. My adversary knows me well" Empress looks at Twilight and smiles "She's out for blood, too soon to tell. If I'll outsmart these lies of hell. And think my sick self back to health" Empress quickly grabbed the overloading portal and used her magic to blow a hole into the roof above her. She quickly opened her wings and flew up through the hole.

"Sunset nooooooo!" Twilight said as she tried to fly after her only to b heald back by Celestia.

"Can't undo a word I said. Years of struggle still ahead. All the trouble in my head" Empress closed her eyes and a tear fell "I wish I were good instead." the portal lit up and released a load of energy as it exploded. It lit up the sky Empress quickly bursted into a ball of light during the explosion. She sued her magic to try and save Sunset and herself. But they died, in a way that there magic was left behind to reform their bodies.

Twilight quickly woke up. She was once again in the bed of the hospital. She had no recollection of herself turning into Midnight Sparkle. Twilight was scared on the other hoof. She was not happy to still be in this hospital. Twilight couldn’t shake the random burning feeling she was feeling inside of her head. She felt like she needed a gallon of water to cool her off. She might even lie in a tub of water and ice. She groaned slightly as she attempted to stand up. She closed her eyes as she got up. When she opened them she was met with the face of the empress of flame. She yelped and fell off the bed. She looked back at Empress to see it was only Celestia. Why was she seeing these things all the time? She badly wished she could just have a normal day today. Unfortunately it appeared as if this was not going to happen.

“Twilight are you ok?” Celestia said as she went to her students’ side. “Why were you so scared?” Celestia wrapped a wing around Twilight. Twilight was to unsteady to get back up by herself. Celestia knew she would need the extra support.

“Sorry Celestia, It’s just that everytime I close my eyes, I open them to be scared by E-empress.” Twilight shivered because the room felt ungodly cold. Despite the temp being seventy five, Twilight was obviously overheating. Celestia knew she had to find a way to cool the princess off. She first had to test to see if it was magic that was making her so hot. Celestias Horn started to glow in the casual golden essence she possessed. She scanned her student’s body to find that the heat was indeed because of the magic inside of her. Twilight normally wouldn’t overheat from magic. In this case she had never held so much dark magic. So she was not used to it, her body would naturally overhea6t from it. This was also unfortunate, you can’t cool down magic. In the end there was nothing Celestia could do. That’s when Sunset shimmer started to cry in the crib in the room. Twilight heard the crying of the child. This caused her to want to stand up. Her maternal instinct was telling her she needed to comfort her baby. Celestia let her stand up; she wasn’t going to hold back a mother from her baby. Especially when the mother is the element of magic, Twilight made it over to the crib and looked at baby sunset. Her mane had finally dried up which allowed it to form into the shape she recognized. Twilight smiled as Sunsets topped crying. Her large Cyan eyes stared into Twilights eyes. Sunset started to blow small spit bubbles as an adorable baby smile formed on her face. Twilight giggled as she used her magic to pick up sunset.

“I see Sunset makes you feel. Better?” Celestia said in a confused tone of voice.

“She looks so cute. I missed that mane and tail.” Twilight smiled. She didn’t even acknowledge the tears that were welling in her eyes. “Hush now quite now it’s time to lay your sleepy head. Hush now quite now it’s time to go to bed.” Twilight sang slightly. As twilight started to sing Sunset mane and tail started to act like flame. Magic was radiating of the small child. The candles that lit up the room started to glow brighter the happier the smile on Sunset face. She giggled and some unlit candles lit up in a blue flame. “Hush now baby lay, your sleepy little head on mommy.” Twilight laid down on the bed, Sunset on her chest. Sunset tried to raise her wobbly head but didn’t have the muscle strength to keep it aloft. “hush baby your mommy is here no need to cry when mommy wipes the fears away.” Twilight sang the song her mother used to sing to her when she was little. Sunset smiled more and all the candles in the room were now lit with a blue flame. Twilight was not aware of this because her focus was on making sure Sunset wouldn’t start crying again. Twilight closed her eyes and kissed her baby on the forehead. While Twilights eyes were closed the flame went up in the air to form Sunsets future cutie mark. The flame immediately went back on the candles the moment Twilight opened her eyes. Celestia was kind of stunned by the magical demonstration from a baby.

“Where did you learn that song Twilight?” Celestia said as she looked in the area the flame was floating moments ago. “I’ve never heard it before?”

“My mother used to sing it to me when I had nightmares. This was before I was your student of course.” Twilight smiled slightly. “You know despite my confusion, I’m not upset that Sunset is back.”