• Published 28th Oct 2015
  • 1,822 Views, 73 Comments

Empress of Flame 3: Midnight flame - Pathious



Twilight finds herself having to raise Sunset Shimmer from birth after a series of events~!

  • ...
12
 73
 1,822

Midnight Sparkle. Empress of Flame

Author's Note:

For the first time ever I present you with what happened to sunset every time Empress controlled her. But instead this time we have Midnight sparkle the new embodiment of empress. That's right, Sunsets curse has transferred into Twilight, With this transition, comes a deal :) next chapter is called something clever Sunset Shimmer, Empress of Daydream Flame

Twilight could hardly control the surges of emotion flowing through her body. Sunsets eyes started to glow in a dark cyan essence. Celestia started to feel a very familiar magical presence flowing from twilight. She wasn’t about to let anything happen to the newborn. Whether it is by accident or on purpose Celestia wasn’t going to let anything bad happen. Celestia used her magic to remove the baby from Princess Twilight’s hooves. Twilight was in such a state that she didn’t even realize Celestia had even done anything. Twilight wasn’t even able to see the world around her. All twilight could see was fire, all she could hear were screams of pain and suffering. Twilight felt a fiery sensation suddenly shoot through her body. A voice screaming at her in her head, over and over again.
“Mommy Twilight, mommy Twilight!” The voice kept screaming at her. Twilight felt all the warmth in her body start to resonate on her mouth. She screamed out as fangs started to form in her mouth. Twilights coat color began to darken slightly. Her friends around her could sense something was terribly wrong. Twilight appeared like she was being overcome by something. Celestia knew exactly what was taking hold of Twilight. The empress of flame had somehow become part of Twilight. She just hoped this wouldn’t be a terrifying rerun of her first coming. With Empress of flame now inside of the element of magic, who knew what she would be capable of now. Twilight felt her wings start to expand as if they were getting bigger.

“Helppppp me” Twilight said in a pain filled voice. She felt as aches and pains were now globally spread through her body. Her wings turned into a much darker purple. Part of her wing had a stripe of glowing essence at the base. Twilight’s hair started to act like flame, forming a flickering candle like shape as she started to slowly float. Celestia watch as her wings was protecting little shimmer from the bright light that was resonating from her mother. She should have known after the child’s birth that this was a plan from the devious side of Sunset Shimmer. Twilight threw her head back in an arch as her eyes had a very solid cyan flame form around them. The acted like spectacles in the fact that they were solid around the eye but completely transparent in front of the eye. Twilight busted into her final form as she now stood on the bed. Her head looking towards the ground, as a faint laugh began to resonate from her raspy throat.
“Girls leave the room now.” Celestia said to Twilights Friends. “Let me handle this.” For once the mane five didn’t argue against Celestia. They simply did as they were told. Celestia looked at Twilight. “Twilight Sparkle?” She said in a questioning manner.

“You know my name celestial princess.” Empress said as she raised her head. She looked very different while she was inside of Twilight. “Though I would prefer you call me by Midnight. That is until Sunset grows up and Twilight returns me to the body I belong in.” Empress smiled and a glowing cyan liquid started to drip from her mouth.

“What do you mean?” Celestia asked as she kept her wings around the small child she was still holding. “Why use Twilight as a host, I thought you had changed when Sunset had a change of heart?”

“I did change, did you actually expect me to stay that way like the obedient god of Chaos?” Empress said as she started to float up slightly. “Twilight will take me back to Sunset once she is full grown. If she doesn’t you will watch as your prized pupil takes over and rules your world,” Empress lands on the ground directly in front of Celestia. “Your Student has no care for Sunset therefore she will fell no remorse with giving her the pain I bring.”

“I feel as if you underestimate your past enemy. I know all about your attraction to her. Twilight informed me how hard you tried to sway her to your side upon your takeover of the alternate universe.” Celestia stated. Empress was shocked by the knowledge she thought nopony knew. She thought back into the past as she closed her eyes.

"You know I'm starting to see why She was so attracted to you." A deep and demonic purr escaped Empresses throat. Empress placed one of her clawed hands on Twilights stomach. Her hand glowed and it burned the top Twilight was wearing clean off. Without burning of Twilights Bra or burning Twilights skin. Twilights eyes widened at the Empresses sudden change in attitude.

"Stop! You cant just....." Twilights eyes widened more as Empress kissed Twilight on the neck. Twilight felt a warm tingly sensation serge through her body in response to the demonic and fiery kiss. Twilight couldn't help but like that feeling.

"I believe your body says otherwise." Empress said as her fangs slightly scratched Twilight on her neck. "You Princess Twilight are the reason this is all happening. Why not become a part of it?"

"NO, I will not fall victim to your cruel joke!" Twilight tried getting out of the grasp of Empress. "You will not succeed in your plan! The magic of friendship will defeat you. All of these people all of the ponies in Equestria will unite as one. They will defeat you." Twilight smiled as she spoke her words of friendship. Empresses hair began to flicker more rapidly like a raging fire. She was now getting agitated.

"If that was true they would have won already, so enough of your fake wisdom." Empress turned Twilight around so she could look her in the eyes. Empress placed a claw in-between the divider of both bra cups. She quickly cut it with one curl of her finger. Twilight quickly caught it so it wouldn't fall.

"Your in denial Empress, you know I'm right. You know that they will stand no chance if I were to side with you. That is your only reason for tying to tempt me." Twilight said as she held her bra to her chest. Empress then brought Twi closer to her.

"Oh really? Is that what you truly believe?" Empress laughs only to slowly wipe a tear from her own eye. "My your soooo wrong Princess." Empress takes three claws and uses them to caress Twilight right cheek.

"Stop touching me!" Twilight tried moving her head away from the demonic hand.

"You want me to stop!" Empress starts to get even more aggravated. "Fine I'll respect you enough to not touch you with my hands." Empress then quickly locked her red lips with Twilights mulberry colored lips.

Empress opened her eyes after remembering what had happened.

"Funny how I remember things differently." Empress lies as she starts to walk circles around Celestia "If I remember correctly she was the one falling for me." Midnight sparkle says as she spreads her demonic wings.

“Yo0ur kidding right? Twilight would never fall for the monstrosity that you are. I know her side of the story and I know for a fact that her side is the truth.” Celestia said as she looked directly into the eyes of her controlled student. “I recommend that you let go of my students mind and reside away from it until the child is born. I’ll make a deal with you.” Celestia said in a sincere voice.

“You want to make a deal?” Midnight stated as she took a seat back on the hospital bed.

“When Sunset is full grown I shall assist you in returning to her body. I want no harm brought upon Princess twilight.”

“You treat her as if she were your own filly? Funny how you’ve abandoned the fact that you once held Sunset so close to your heart.” Midnights eyes flashed as the memories of little sunset rushed into Celestia’s Mind. “I take you up on your deal. Even though you’ve proven to be colder hearted then myself, letting the pain I’m bringing to twilight to be brought upon a clueless Sunset Shimmer. She doesn’t even have a recollection of her past life and you’re willing to put her into such pain.” Midnight laughs evilly, as she holds out a wing. “So touch my wing with yours if you except the deal and wish to proceed.” Celestia looked at the wing but despite the consequences she touched the wing of the decisive beast.

“You have yourself a deal.” Celestia said as Midnight immediately and painfully started to turn back into Twilight Sparkle.