• Published 28th Oct 2015
  • 1,831 Views, 73 Comments

Empress of Flame 3: Midnight flame - Pathious



Twilight finds herself having to raise Sunset Shimmer from birth after a series of events~!

  • ...
12
 73
 1,831

Sparkling Shimmer

How could this even be possible. The moment the truth was unfolded to Twilight she felt an over whelming amount of pain surge through her body. She felt as if her whole insides were on fire. Twilight's eyes busted into a a white glow as her alicornic powers were showing her a vision. Twilight found herself surrounded by fire. She was looking into a huge wall of burning flame.

"What is this? What is happening." Twilight yelled out as she looked into the flame. That's when Twilight could see a very familiar face start to peer out of the flame. It was none other than the empress of flame.

"If it isn't Twilight Sparkle." Empress was huge her head and body the size of a large building in manehatten. Empress spread her wings that looked like they went on for miles. "Hello......Mommy." Empress said as she started to laugh out loud. Twilight felt the ground begin to give in below her. She fell through the crack that had formed below her. She let out a scream as she fell for what seemed forever. She landed on top of the large snout of Empress. Twilight let out a grunt as she landed hard. She wanted so badly to just wake up from this vision. Twilight looked into the eyes of the massive Empress. She was quickly launched up slightly only to now land on the tongue of Empress. She was quickly without word swallowed. As the throat around her quickly transformed into a rock cavern hole. Flame was coating the walls around her. Twilight let out a scream once again as she closed her eyes as to not see the terror around her. She quickly felt as if she was not falling anymore. Twilight could hear the sound of a foal crying. Twilight was very confused, She felt a very strong urge to head for the crying. Twilight slowly opened her eyes to see a crib not far away. She blinked slowly in disbelief when she saw it. Twilight slowly made her way over to it. Once Twilight reached the crib she saw no one but three babies. One was a baby Sunset Shimmer one a baby Empress. The Third baby was a baby Daydream. Twilights eyes started t glow again as she awoke from her vision. She was overwhelmed with emotions. She wasn't only pregnant because of Sunset. She was also pregnant with sunset. sunset was the baby inside of her. When she looked at her surroundings she felt almost as if she was not alone. The books of the library seemed to be concealing something. Or somepony even. Twilights violet eyes gazed around her as she felt sweat running down the curves of her body. The vision she had put her into some sort of state of despair. Twilight caught a glimpse of an orange ponies leg behind a bookshelf.

"Who is there? I-I saw y-you." Twilight struggled to stand up as she felt the feelings of contractions near her lower abdomen. "Come out of there I saw you~!" Twilight felt herself start to lose her consciousness. She saw what appeared to be Sunset Shimmer stand out from behind the bookshelf. Twilight eyes widened as Sunset transformed tot he pony whom was really standing there. None other than Applejack. Twilight felt her own knees begin to buckle. Applejack quickly rushed to her friends side. Twilight was quickly unconscious by the time Applejack managed to catch her. Twilight didn't know it yet but when she awoke she was in for yet another shock.

"C'mon sugar cube wake up." Apple jack said to try and coach her friend back into consciousness. Twilight was coached back to consciousness rather quickly. She on the other hoof awoke in a much different environment then she had passed out in. Twilight was in a hospital bed. Her friends sitting around her. Celestia and Luna were also in the room. Twilight was very confused. How had she ended up in the hospital? how was something as simple as passing out serious enough to be admitted here. Twilight looked at Applejack who had the most concerned looked on her face. Twilight knew for a fact that if any of her friends was gonna tell her why she was here, it was going to be AJ.

"A-applejack W-why am I in the hos-pital?" Twilight said as she shakily turned her whole head to face AJ. Applejack started to shake as she tried her best to not speak. Unfortunately Applejack couldn't resist the baseline of the meaning of honesty. She knew she had to say something to her friend.

"Well uhhhhh you were uhhhh in need of serious help Twi~." AJ said in the best way she could.

"What are the condition?" Twilight said in a weak tone of voice. "I want to know why." She smiled at her friend.

"Twi, You gave birth to a filly." Applejack said with a long sigh. "That's not the concerning part on the other hoof." AJ looked over at Celestia solemnly. Twilight hadn't noticed up until now but Celestia was cradling something in a blanket. Twilights eyes were very wide as her anxiety levels were rising. Celestia started to slowly make her way over to Twilight. All of Twilights friend dispersed to let the princess through. Celestia gave a sigh as she levitated the bundle to twilight. Twilight used her own magic to grab hold of the small bundle. Twilights heart was pounding at the possibility that her vision could very well be a reality. Twilight turned the face side of the bundle towards her sight so she could see. What twilight saw blew her away. In the bundle was a small amber colored filly. The mane was a bright crimson ladened with brilliant yellow stripes. The eyes of the filly opened and they were a moderate cyan blue. This filly was none other than Sunset Shimmer.