• Published 21st Nov 2015
  • 482 Views, 4 Comments

A Collection Of FlutterPie Fics - Flighter



A small collection of FlutterPie fics containing drama, adventure, and randomness.

  • ...
3
 4
 482

Chapter 2

There was a mare who once lived. Her name was Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie was very energetic, and she loved to bake!

Pinkie baked every day and every night, but made a mess while doing so. After that she cleaned it up, tasting the ingredients!

Pinkie wasn't very healthy, but that's besides the point. One day, she was baking this great, big yellow cake with pink icing, it was for her friend, Fluttershy's birthday!

Pinkie squeezed the bottle of icing with her teeth. Now all she had to do was write "Animals are just as important as friends," on her cake, one more squeeze! Done!

Pinkie walked her cake to Fluttershy's house, and hid behind a bush.

Wait Pinkie thought I should be hiding in the trash can! Pinkie quietly hopped inside the trash can.

Pinkie had told everypony to come and hide, they better have come, Pinkie made them Pinkie promise! Suddenly, Fluttershy stepped out of her cottage.

Everypony jumped out of their hiding places and yelled "SURPRISE!", Fluttershy jumped up in the air so high that she landed on top of a tree.

Fluttershy started to whisper-scream "I'M SCARED OF HEIGHTS!" after that she fell through the branch and onto the ground, she was all bruised up.

Fluttershy was rushed to the hospital by Pinkie as fast as the blink of an eye, literally. Fluttershy whispered "Am I al-" she very suddenly feinted. The nurse rushed her to an empty room.

Pinkie Pie asked the nurse "Is everything alright? Cause I can help if it's not alright, cause I'm a very helpful pony and I'm so he-" Pinkie was cut off my the nurse.

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONE SECOND?" The nurse screamed.

"Sure, but I was just trying to help," Pinkie Pie cried as she walked away slowly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Sugarcube Corner Pinkie Pie was lying in bed, with tears in her eyes. All she wanted to do was help in some way, any way possible, she prayed to god as she cried herself to sleep that night, she hoped everything would be okay.

A week later...

Pinkie Pie wouldn't come out of her bedroom, baking didn't interest her anymore. Even her friends (Who had started to visit her every hour or so.) couldn't make her feel better.

Later that day Pinkie Pie found out that Fluttershy had broken her front hoof, she decided to go visit her.

"Pinkie!" Fluttershy smiled, this was her first guest!

"I wanted to see how you were doing!" Pinkie seemed pretty cheered up now.

"Oh, I'm doing very well! Thank you for asking!"

The two mares continued talking for a couple of hours, until Fluttershy fell asleep.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :twilightsmile:

This story is going pretty well so far! I actually wasn't planning on Fluttershy going to the hospital, but it added some good parts to the story.

Thanks for reading! :heart: