• Published 24th Sep 2015
  • 4,005 Views, 43 Comments

Twilight Sparkle and Her Unwanted Love Life - ProbableSarcasm



Of course, you know the story of The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine, but this unofficial spin-off follows Twilight: an aromantic, smart-alec, antisocial, bookworm, as she tries to hurdle through the challenges that comes with living in Ponyville.

  • ...
28
 43
 4,005

Dawn Guard Saga |Look into the Burning Sky|

Author's Note:

If you're wondering what Solaris sounds like to me as I write this chapter...

DAWN GUARD SAGA

|Chapter Two: |Look into the Burning Sky|

By Condescending-Sarcasm



“Ah, you’re here,” Solaris’s eyes lights up from his bored look. Twilight would have charged through the crowd of stallions to hug Solaris, as usual, but something told Twilight to keep her distance. Rather it be the entire reason she’s here in the first place or that she’s internally pissed off at Solaris for selling her house and forcing her to make friends even though her personality is non-friend-able. “I was afraid you just went home.”

“I thought about it, and then I tried,” Twilight replies, she stares at the seemingly bigger throne room. Twilight scratches her cheek, they must have gotten renovations – or Twilight’s been away from the castle for so long she actually forgot what it looked like.

From the corner of her eye, she catches a mare in a doorway. – it looks like a mare due to the shape and slim look on her. She wears a helmet, which completely covers her face and neck. The mare’s insignia on her chest is a fiery sun, the mare is part of Dawn Guard. What is she doing here still? Who is she? If wearing armor in the castle prohibited, she couldn’t possible be doing this with the amount of discipline the recruits receive.

“Where’s the rainbow-bloke?” Solaris asks, he scratches his bead. “You know, the Element of Loyalty? The sailor?”

“He’s no sailor, yer highness,” Applejack answers, he looks behind him as if Rainbow Blitz was behind them but he wasn’t. “He had somethin’ important to clean up wit’ sum soldiers, it shouldn’t take him less than thirty seconds… if he can last that long.”

“He’s having an altercation with a soldier?” Solaris chuckles, he leans on his hoof as a silly giggle escape his lips. Applejack blinks, as of Solaris had just read his mind – which is possible if you were a god. Twilight grinds her teeth together, she knew she made a mistake bringing HIM along, but what did she do: she brought him along and what does he do: he goes out of his way to jump into bed with two mares, soldiers. “That’s classic him!”

“Two of them, actually,” Applejack corrects. Gleaming Shield looks PISSED, she grinds her teeth the same way and motion Twilight does – and if her teeth doesn’t turn to dust, she’s going to chew out some-pony and it’s not going to be really fucking pretty. Twilight, if her teeth doesn’t grind itself to a pulp, she’s going to chew Rainbow Blitz out and it’s going to be pathetically glorious.

I’m sure that’s an oxymoron.

“That is just great!” Solaris guffaws, this earns him a slightly disturbed look from Artemis. Twilight raises an eyebrow after calming herself down. “Ah, anyways, hullo every-pony, how’s it going? Everything going good?”

“Besides being dragged to jail, where it’s very dirty,” Twilight Sparkle begun, a vein throbbing on her forehead, “and being forced here, like I was forced into living in Ponyville, I can’t complain. Oh wait, I can.”

“I know you’re still pissed about me selling your house, and the lengthy message, and the forcing you into friendship – bit, but that’s the way it is!” Solaris replies, smiling tactfully despite his sheepish blush across his face. “But in my defense, you needed to get out more.”

“It didn’t dawn on you to use your infinite wisdom and try talking to me?” Twilight Sparkle would have said that, but she bit her tongue instead. Twilight Sparkle, yes, is incredibly pissed off at her mentor for his actions but what could she do about it? “I’d hope so, unless you weren’t sober.”

“Heh, heh…Artemis, don’t be a social outcast and join in the discussion…” Solaris coughs nervously, he turns to his brother in a pleading look.

“Excuse us, dear brother,” Artemis says casually, the stallion was fooling around with the magic eight ball. “The Royal Sphere—Consultant tells me…” Artemis shakes the ball. “It says to… erm… ‘Fuck off’.”

Applejack snorts.

“What? Is that funny?” Elusive growls, he turns on Applejack with an irritated look on his face. Bubble Berry and Butterscotch notices the tension and quickly backs away, confusion stains his face as he withdrawals dramatically. “I don’t see how using such language is appropriate to say in front of our ruler, much less funny.”

"I really don't give a shit," Solaris says, coughing as he swears.

“Excuse me, Mister Proper,” Applejack retorts, a glare forming in his eyes. Twilight Sparkle turns her head towards them, confusion staining her forehead. “But Ah found it funny so Ah laughed.”

“You what?” Elusive stands up, his right ear flickers. Applejack yawns into his hoof, not intimidated by Elusive. Twilight Sparkle’s nose twitches, her sensitive horn detecting Battle Magicka rising in a unicorn’s horn. Solaris’s eyes brighten up… along with Bubble Berry’s.

“By your beard, Solaris!” Bubble Berry’s smile is brighter than his eyes, weird. “It’s heating up, today on ECW!”

“ECW?” Solaris asks, quickly placing on his microphone onto his ear. Butterscotch, holding a camera, appeared quietly in front of Twilight Sparkle. Twilight Sparkle blinks rapidly. She confusingly stare into the camera.

“Why, the Equestria Championship Wrestling!!” Bubble Berry sits next to Solaris, an announcement table appearing in front of the throne. Solaris grins ear to ear, enjoying every moment of this insanity. “I’m Bubble Cole, and this is Solaris “the king” Lawyer, and welcome to the main event tonight here in the sold out arena of E.C.W!!”

“I have no idea what’s happening!” Solaris chirps, Artemis keeps his confusing look as he continues to judge his brother and Bubble Berry for a mental cell. Padded or no? Straight Jacket for sure.

Twilight blinks, she’s wearing a pinstripe referee outfit. Twilight Sparkle shoots up to her hind hooves and rears, neighing in a panicked manner. “WHAT THE HELL?!” Twilight swears, looking at her outfit. Twilight Sparkle peers around, finding a crowd cheering loudly. Spotlights going wild in the canvas… Canvass... in a castle... reading E.C.W... the

It was a ring, and Twilight Sparkle was a pony. The lights black out for a brief second before loud metal guitar solo begins to blare out of speakers. Country and rock music fills Twilight Sparkle’s ear, adding to the roar of the crowd. To Twilight Sparkle’s right was Barbra in a dress, holding a microphone, and standing in front of the camera. What the fuck…

“Ladies and gentlemen, this match is for the Equestrian Champion and is the main event of the evening!” Barbra enthusiastically says, smiling acutely at the camera. The crowd goes wild as the music continues. Twilight Sparkle runs her hoof through her hair, confused as hell. “Coming down the Battle Zone, The Defending Champion, weighing two hundred and fifty-one pounds!” Barbra continues. “Hailing from Sweet Apple Acres, Ponyville, and one half of Public Enemy! CACTUS ‘APPLE’ JACK!!!”

Applejack, or Cactus Jack if you rather, enters the ring with a 2x4 covered in barbed wire in his hoof... Twilight’s right eye twitches, she clenches her eyes shut and tried to focus back to reality. “There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home…”

The music stops, the lights blacken for a brief moment before a spotlight light strikes the center of the entrance stage. Elusive raises his hoof into the air, legs spread, looking upwards. Twilight looks up as well and finds a microphone descending by the wire carefully, it lands in Elusive’s hooves. Twilight, again, runs her hoof through her mane. Steam radiating off of her horn.


"Ladies and Gentlemen, This match is scheduled for ONE FAAAAAAAAL!" Twilight hates the entrance already. Please send help or she's going to drop dead. "HE HAILS, FROM GREEN DAY MANE-CONSINNNNN-A!" Twilight's head hurts from Elusive's way of introducing himself, at least Barbra had a voice that was somewhat not annoying. "Weighing TWO HUNDRED and FORTY-FIVE POOOOUNDS!"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

"Oh god, kill me now..." Twilight Sparkle pleads, rubbing her ear painfully.

"ELUSIVE!!" Elusive drops the microphone, heading down to the ring. Twilight, already, wants to stick her face into Cactus Jack's barb-wired 2x4 just out of sheer pain. Also frustration, that's a factor too. Cactus Jack and Mister Elusive faces each other, the bell rings DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!. The crowd cheers as Cactus Jack mimics swinging his 2x4, Twilight groans as she rubs her eyes.

The arena was gone, save for Applejack and Elusive glaring intensively at each other.


“Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fIGHT!!” Solaris and Bubble Berry chants, their hooves pumping up and down as they bounce. “FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!”

“You two, cool it,” Twilight Sparkle says, causing both Solaris and Bubble Berry to cease their instigating. Twilight, even understanding where the hell the aggression from Elusive came from, scratches her cheek. Maybe he’s bipolar, that’d make sense. However, the fact that Twilight probably just hallucinated that entire thing was enough to draw the line and stop before she sees Applejack shoot a Special Needs Cannon. “Just stop! The hell's the matter with you two?!”

"Ah don't know, ask Mr. Elusive here," Applejack turns from Elusive, Elusive does the same, both of them releasing a 'HMPF' before completely ignoring each other. Twilight Sparkle looked at Butterscotch, Bubble Berry, and the two princes. Solaris takes off his microphone, chuckling into his hoof. What a child he is. Artemis looks as if he's deciding whether or not to check his brother into a mental facility, along with Bubble Berry.

Twilight decides to drop it, realizing there's no fighting crazy. Besides, it might be Solaris's magic that done this... right? Please tell Twilight that she's right and not actually gone mad. Solaris clears his throat, regaining his composure and straightening himself out. "Right." Solaris says finally, he finally sounds like he got his giggles out for the day.

"What's their load?" Twilight Sparkle asks, to no one in particular, scratching her ear. "Why are they acting so... unlike them... mean to each other?"

"They have a bit of history," Bubble Berry chirps his reply, smiling brightly, but his smile drops as he says the next bit. Almost sadness in his eyes, even Butterscotch turned away to wipe his eyes. This must be pretty serious if it's worth fighting over something so... menial... as swearing in front of royalty. "It wasn't pretty, it's probably best if you left that alone... no joke."

"Um... I could tell you later," Butterscotch gently mumbles, he looks back to Elusive and Applejack with a small frown on his face. "If that's okay with you, of course."

"Knock yerself out," Applejack muffs out. Elusive shrugs.

"Right..." Solaris clears his throat. To break tension between the two stallions and make them focus. "So, any of you want to know why Twilight's here or are we doing our own thing here?"

"Should I ask the Magic Eight ball, Dear Brother?" Artemis questions, he shakes the sphere up and down and allowed the triangle in the middle to come to a full rest.

Well that's just rude.

"Okay then, pretending to not be hurt, moving on," Solaris commentates, looking back up at the ponies. "Well, if Twilight Sparkle didn't do it? Who did?"

"Will this be on the test?!" Bubble Berry asks... without sarcasm.

"I don't think so, but go on right ahead and ask the eight ball," Solaris replies, rolling his eyes playfully. "Although, you should be studying for pop quiz on how to breath. You know how to breath, right?"

Bubble Berry gasps. "I KNOW HOW TO BREATH!"

"Good for you, mate!" Solaris grins, but turns back to the other ponies who were busy resting their face into their hooves. "Anyways, however unlikely it was for Twilight to be the killer I had to make sure."

"You said something about a Memorial Dancer," Twilight Sparkle points out, the gears in her purple head turning. "I bet he's the one who threw my scent onto the trail, it seems situational innit?"

"You reckon?" Artemis asks, finally. "How would he go about that, if he was missing the day after, and it seems a bit odd now that we think about it?"

"Artemis, not now, the adults are talking," Solaris playfully quips, but it fell along with the rest of Bubble Berry's words. Out of the blue, into the nothingness of space.

"Well, assuming Sargent Vigor Valance was a high profile target, it's only right to shift the blame onto some-pony else immediately," Twilight Sparkle strokes her chin, thinking on the fly, her brain processing ideas probably faster than she realizes. "Who has better reason--motive to be killed, a Sargent with no problems in the military or another high profile target dodging out of the way of an inside job?"

"Your guys' accents are beautiful," Bubble Berry comments.

"You what?" Now Gleaming Shield is interested. "You think more than one pony was involved?"

"I don't think anything, really," Twilight Sparkle replies quickly, she sucks on her teeth and looks back up. Now there's more pieces in the puzzle, now how are they arranged in a way that makes sense. "I don't think Vigor Valance was the intended target, why waste efforts on a model soldier if you could have gone for someone more... politically important?"

"Maybe it was personal?" Gleaming Shield offers, but then retracts. "No... no... killing was cold, quick, it's like an assassination attempt."

"Or..." Butterscotch's head goes up, "Someone connected the dots and figured out the... uh... plans... so to speak..."

"Or a deserter to the 'plan'," Solaris strokes his beard. "Who do you think the target was, Twilight?"

"Haven't put a lot of thought to that one, I didn't..." Twilight Sparkle shrugs, a sheepish smile on her face forming. "You, Gleaming Shield, or someone else that's very important."

"I don't see how it matters," Artemis pips.

"Right, it doesn't matter," Twilight Sparkle agrees, she turns around and goes down the aisle of the Throne Room. Intending to leave the palace and find somewhere to think.

"Twilight!" Solaris calls, leaning up stiffly. "Where you going, you little bugger? This isn't a crappy Netflax detective show, you can't just go all noire on us!"

....

Wait a minute.

If there was an inside job... and if Vigor Valance knew about the hidden company... which is why he's dead... and Memorial Dancer disappeared... and suddenly the blame got shifted over to Twilight...

"Oh bollocks..." Twilight Sparkle exhales. "It seems like I got more in common with Memorial Dancer than we believe..."

"Why's that?" Elusive clears his throat, he questions.

"Because we're both being framed," Twilight replies darkly, "And if Memorial Dancer disappears on us, and he doesn't get the blame, SOMEONE has to."

"Find Memorial Dancer, Gleaming Shield, Twilight, and the rest of you lot," Solaris leans forward on his pimp throne, face engraved in stone. "Do not let Memorial Dancer escape, you will head out to his last known location in the crack of probably Eight O'Clock."

"But that's so early!!" Bubble Berry complains.

"At Nine Thirty," Solaris dismisses. "Take the guest rooms, I'll make sure the servants--erm--workers tidy up the rooms to your liking. I'll join you, but first, it's time for my tea. Extreme Tea."

Solaris's horn lights up, amplifying his voice. "ROYAL CARRIAGE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME WAS." A grey, butler--like pony appear in a bang. The stallion wore a monocle, a top hat, and a tuxedo fit for a James Bond character. "Bring me my favorite carriage!"

"Sir, you mean The Favorite Carriage or the simply titled Favorite Carriage?" The stallion had a stereotypical butler accent, it kind of suited him because of the way he looks like the Monopoly Colt from that board game.

"Either works," Solaris dismisses, but he quickly shot his voice back up. "Does it have the upgrades?!"

"Yes, sir," The stallion nods. "Your ride has been, how the kids say these days, 'pimped out and totally cracking' with the requested decal with flames, also the words Sunbutt is printed onto the side, like you asked, sir."

"Bitchin'," Solaris grins.


The crackles and pops filled Twilight's ear, the fire spreading to throughout the house. Twilight Sparkle's wings, bent, broken, useless. Twilight's horn, not energy to cast a spell. The air was poisoned in toxic gas, carbon monoxide and smoke and smog filled Twilight's lungs to the brim. Her lungs blackened. Her vision blurry. She crashes into the floor, unsure if she's dead or not.

It was dark, Twilight Sparkle was in a void. Almost Lifeless. In a lifeless void, derived of all that lives. The taste of death hung on Twilight's lips, the scent of The Reaper grew stronger with every descending breath that Twilight Sparkle struggled for. The air was still, like a morgue. The only sounds was a crackling fire, the only smell was blood, and the only sight was darkness. Twilight Sparkle's body felt numb, no movement could be felt. Her mane plastered to her face, blood being the glue.

Burning.

The sensation that could be triggered by any reaction, chemical or fire or electricity, there's different ways to mean and describe the pain of burning but to actually feel burnt; that's another feeling. It hurt so good, the fire did, the warm licks of the flame's tongue-like tips was the only feeling of existence. The dead feeling, deep inside, to feel dead or even less.

Twilight opened her eyes to white. A white light, blinding her before she adjusted her eyes. The town center, was engulfed in flames. Twilight Sparkle stood up, somehow. In front of Twilight was a pony, an alicorn with a mane made of complete fire. Twilight Sparkle blinked, she licked her lips to get the taste of death out of her mouth. Death tasted like a really rotten Durian Fruit, it made Twilight Sparkle gag.

"...who are you...?" Twilight asks, fire spreading around the two ponies. Dead bodies of ponies unrecognizable laid sprawled on the ground in various of places... Did Twilight Sparkle do this? There's too many questions to focus anymore, what the bloody hell just happened to this place? Who the hell is... this pony?

"I'm Wraith, Twilight Sparkle, The Monument to Your Sins," The pony replied, her fiery mane crackled and popped "You created me after you went practically Galagia on this town, well, not really because this is not really happening."

The Wraith looked to the left, "Yet."

"...what..." Twilight keeps looking around, the town burned. It reflected in Twilight Sparkle's eyes, confusion stained her forehead. "I don't understand... I just left the Throne Room..."

"No you didn't," The Wraith smiled warmly, ironical because she's made of literal fire. Although her smile comforted Twilight Sparkle slightly, Twilight Sparkle's brain still felt fried. Even worse when Twilight Sparkle realized she hadn't inhaled the entire time she stood up, she isn't breathing. "Relax, the shock is always the worst."

"What's happening.. what happened... what did I do..." Twilight tried to barrage the pony with questions, but the Wraith simply held up a hoof and silenced the hyperventilating mare.

"As I said, the shock is always the worst." The Wraith repeated herself. "I'm here because you have not realized the amount of damage your about to feel."

"Damage...?" Twilight Sparkle blinked. "Wha...?"

"You're going to be burned by love," The Wraith continued, she explained as well shortly after. "You're going to get hurt, terribly. "

"This town sucks," is what Twilight wanted to say, but something in Twilight's belly told her to remain quiet.

The Wraith clears her throat, walking closer to Twilight. "Be careful, because you've never felt any pain like a broken heart." The Wraith rolls her eyes, seemingly disgusted by the topic. "Trust me, I know what you're feeling right now too. Love sucks. So lets move on and let me explain some things now that I'm here."

"This town sucks," again is what Twilight wanted to say. "Right...?" Twilight said carefully, her heart raced slightly faster as the words sank into her head.

"Aren't you a chatty one?" The Wraith condescendingly remarked, "I'm sure you got questions, so why don't we save my vocal cords from expending themselves on a really long monologue."

"Your name?" Twilight was curious, was she The Wraith or was that what she is? This isn't perfectly clear or crystal if you rather. "What's your name?"

"Twilight Sparkle," The Wraith answered, shrugging. "I am basically you, there's no reason to think my name would be anything different. If it confuses you, call me Celestia." Celestia... hmm... "I'm basically the Personification of your fiery anger, a monument to the deadly sin of wraith. Celestia sounds hotter, however."

Now that Twilight looked at the pony in a new light, she kind of looks like Solaris if her mane was different. Even the cutie mark... is she really Twilight or Solaris's wraith...? Or maybe both?

A HEADACHE IS JUST WHAT TWILIGHT SPARKLE ASKED FOR.

"Where am I...?" Twilight questioned, looking around at her burning surroundings. "What happened...?" Twilight didn't feel sad for the town, she felt bad for the ponies without homes however, but this town wasn't important to Twilight Sparkle. Why would it be? Twilight was here for almost month and she hated every minute of it, she missed Canterlot.

Ah bollocks, a friendship report is almost due.

"Town center," Celestia answered, looking at the fire that is burning down the Town Hall. "Don't worry, every-pony is already dead." Celestia added, Solaris's childish humor coating her voice although it was a fucked up joke.

"Okay, what the hell happened?" Twilight Sparkle repeated herself, hooves gripped the burnt grass. "I can't just go from the Throne Room to being in Ponyville in two minutes, Celestia!"

"You're right," Celestia preened her wings. "You're in a guest room, you went there immediately, and I took control of your dream." Celestia stretched out her wing, her lavender colored eyes reflects the fire's glow. "You destroyed the town, pretty much killed Solaris and obliterated the Elements of Harmony. I think Rainbow Blitz struck you down, I don't know, he has this sort of Rainbow Saiyan hair sort of thing going on."

Killed Solaris.

Killed Solaris.

Killed Solaris.

Killed Solaris.

Those words just won't sink into Twilight Sparkle's head, no way, nope, TwilightSparkleProcessing.png corrupted. No, those words did not sit well with Twilight Sparkle. Obliterated the Elements of Harmony? That's the fucking grey line, but the murdering of Solaris is not even fiction. That's just... crazy talk. It just doesn't work. No it does not.

IT JUST DOESN'T.

"You alright there?" Celestia asked, peering closer to the heavy breathing mare. "I didn't just trigger you, did I? If I did, then you probably need to get off Myspace and go to Feebler (Tumblr)."

"Whoopsie-That's-A-Fucking-Daisy!" Twilight Sparkle's right eye twitched, the temples of her forehead beginning to throb intensively. The sound of a baby screaming was heard to the left, stepping onto the very sensitive and exposed nerves of the unicorn mare. Twilight Sparkle's mane explodes into fire, her fur coats itself into pure magic. "WOULD SOMEONE SHUT THAT FUCKIN' BABY UP BEFORE I SHAKE IT?!"

"Feeling a bit explosive there, mate?" Celestia circled Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Sparkle looks to the left to find no baby. Weird. "Does the thought of your mentor being hurt anger you?"

Twilight stiffened up, her iris bleeding from purple to red. Celestia pushed further. "The Prince, Solaris, falling to his side. Bleeding. His last breath draws near..."

The flames on Twilight's mane and tail exploded in intensity, uncomprehending amounts of magic radiated from her. Celestia tilted her head, one last push. One last push should do it.

"It was your fault," Celestia whispers.