• Published 4th Oct 2015
  • 386 Views, 3 Comments

Why did I do this? - Boop-Happy Lass



Twilight uses a spell on a book she found, when she explored the castle of the 2 pony sisters.

  • ...
 3
 386

The Spell

Author's Note:

Hello viewers who are gonna see this story! I just want to tell you that, I'm bad at making stories sad, so don't mind it.. Also if you spot some mistakes, feel free to put it on the comments below! Pls Like, Favorite, or even Follow me! Well, it's your choice go ahead. This story took me a long time to finish it, it took a lot of effort but I'm okay if you guys hate it. :pinkiesmile:
Rated T for Teen, warning kids. There is gonna be some GORE in this story.. I recommend children to not read this, IT'S FOR THEIR OWN GOOD! Anyways, Thank you. BTW, this chapter is short [Insert Lenny Face]

A purple alicorn pony walked in the Everfree Forest and went to an old castle, she started to explore around and her purple eyes were on a table that had a book on top of it. She then walk towards it and looked at it's cover, it was, Advance Magic Spells she was interested at looking through it's pages though she promised her friends that she would clean the castle, so she just puts the book on her saddlebag and started to dust the dirty shelves and dirty desks, After she was done she found a mirror and looked on it, she saw herself really dirty or messy, 'Wow I didn't thought that I was dirty,' she thought then giggled 'I wonder what Rarity will react to me being all messy like this.' she then grabbed her saddlebag that has a book on it. She exited the castle and went back to the Everfree Forest. Finally she made it to the entrance of the forest and looked at Fluttershy's Cottage to see if Fluttershy was there, suddenly a pony came out of the cottage and it was a pegasus. The pegasus waved her hoof and Twilight knew who that was, it was actually Fluttershy waving her hoof.

"Twilight? Are you done already?" asked Fluttershy

Twilight replied, "Yes, I'm done cleaning the castle."

"Oh okay then well."

"What?"

"Actually, Spike's been in the castle and never came out," said Fluttershy "could you go and see what he is doing?"

"Okay, Well better go now, bye Fluttershy!"

"Bye."

Twilight then walked out of the cottage and waved her hoof at the pegasus. A few minutes later, Twilight finally made it to the castle and opened the door, she saw Spike reading some comics and sitting on a chair, Twilight knew it's because of the comics that the dragon didn't wanna come out. Twilight greeted Spike and told him that she was done cleaning the castle, Spike nodded his head and, just continued to read the comics he bought at the store. Twilight went to the bathroom and took a bath, after she was done, she picked up the book on her saddlebag and opened it on the first page, "Hmm let's see," said Twilight "oh look a spell it's, The Morpherator okay now that's a weird name, anyways what does it do?" she looked at the description at the bottom and started to read it. Twilight said, "Ooh, it lets ponies turn into any creature, now how do I do it?" When she done reading, she tries it out. She turned into a cat, then she reversed the spell and turned back into a pony.

"Okay," said Twilight "what's next?"

"The Blaster," said Twilight "hmm okay now the description."

She then read the description and noticed something that there was some bold letters on the bottom. She decided to read it, and noticed that, it was a spell. She panicked and looked at the book, she saw a note and it said, "When you read the bold words by accident do not let anyone see this page even you, now, when you're done reading this, close the book." Twilight finally closed the book when she was done reading it.

"That... was scary," said Twilight "I never want to open that book again."

Suddenly, Spike began to run up stairs to check Twilight. As Twilight turned her head to the stairs, she saw Spike the baby dragon, his face wore a concerned/worried look. Spike saw Twilight's face, it looked like something happened there, then silence appeared.. Finally the baby dragon broke the silence and started to ask questions to the purple alicorn pony, Twilight then started to say something, but she hesitated, thinking of something to tell to the concerned dragon.. After a second, she gave up on thinking of something to say to him, and just told him what happened.

"So that's it?" said Spike, Twilight nodded at him, and started,

"Yes, that's what actually happened promise."

"So.. we should not open the book you say?"

"Indeed."

"Then I'll Pinkie Promise!" said Spike and saluted to alicorn.

A few moments later, the two of them heard a knock from the door. Spike went to the door and opened it, he saw an earth pony with an orange coat, blonde mane, and has a hat. It was none other than, Applejack. Spike lets Applejack come in, and closed the door, then he told the orange mare some questions, like he was her servant. Applejack giggled, and told him that she just wants to see Twilight, her alicorn friend. Spike quickly nodded and ran off to Twilight and told her she had a visitor, Twilight patted his head and went downstairs.


Applejack then saw Twilight and greeted her, Twilight greeted her too.

"Why are you here AJ?" asked Twilight

"Well, ah came here to ask if ah can have Spike here to help me fire the logs for the family reunion'?" asked Applejack

"Well, hmmm of course! Besides he takes a full break tomorrow because his always done hard work, to get everything done." Applejack then nodded to her friend and said 'Thanks'. Spike heard the news from tomorrow and was super excited to help with the reunion in Sweet Apple Acres.

Applejack then headed to the door but before she went outside, she said farewell to Twilight, and of course, Spike the dragon. As the orange mare finally left the library Twilight went upstairs and puts the book in a hiding spot, after she was done, she told Spike to not tell ANYPONY where the book is, Spike nodded at her and saluted to the alicorn once again..

As the moon came to a rise, and everypony goes to their shelter. Twilight then grabbed a few books on the shelves and puts them on the table, after a few minutes Twilight glanced at Spike's bed, she saw the baby dragon sleeping peacefully on his bed, Twilight smiled then glanced back to the book. A few hours just passed and Twilight was tired as a cat. She slowly closed the book she was reading and walked towards her bed, and slept.

Morning came, and Twilight woke up and headed downstairs. She saw Spike already preparing breakfast and was happy. Twilight walked towards the table, and sat in a chair. While Twilight was waiting, she dragged the book that she read yesterday. After 20 seconds, Spike placed the food he cooked on the table Twilight glanced at Spike then to the table she saw the food, ready to be eaten. She then closes the book and puts on the shelf it's suppose to be at.

"Spike come eat your meal here, remember you have to help Applejack?" said Twilight

Spike shouted, "Oh my, I nearly forgotten!!" and ate the food on his plate, after he was done he immediately ran upstairs and prepared his self. "Bye Twilight!" said Spike and quickly, ran off to Sweet Apple Acres. Twilight giggled, and grabbed a book.

Minutes had passed, and Twilight took a break. Suddenly A pink earth pony arrived with a poofy mane (poofy?), she had balloons with her and also streamers. "Hey, Pinkie," said Twilight "what're you doing here?" Pinkie Pie hopped towards Twilight and let out a grin, Twilight raised her eyebrow and asked Pinkie again that why she was here. Oh Come on! Let her know already writer! Okay, Okay, just stop breaking the fourth wall Pinkie! Gee. Anyways, Twilight still had her eyebrow raised, and asked her another question.

"Who are you talking to?" asked Twilight,

Pinkie replied, "No o- nopony, move on," she then let out a nervous smile.

"Why're you here?"

"Oh well, I lost my recipe book on Sugar Cube Corner so I came by to borrow one recipe book."

"... Don't say it all at once, but I do have some recipe books, ah here."

"Thanks Twily!"

"No problem."

"Welp, gotta go now BYE!"

".. Okay."

Twilight thought she could use some fresh air, so she exited the castle and began to visit other ponies. After a few of them passed, she walked towards Sweet Apple Acres to check their reunion, she saw Spike helping the bakers cook apple fritters, Twilight merely smiled, glad to see her number 1 assistant be such a helper, she was happy of it.

Comments ( 3 )

making the other chapter soon

...nothing really flows well. I think that, and the fact that it doesn't really feel like the character's personalities are being shown, are the biggest issues.

Login or register to comment