• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

7_Overload. Repair. Crash. Change. Destroy.

Rewrite

"I am overloaded. I am repaired. I am crushed. I am changed. I am destroyed. I am Golden Dron." Said the core of the golden eye ...


Previously. Same day.
Flew music coming out of nowhere.
- = -

I walked through the town happy whistling in the rhythm of the song.
- = -

I waved to random ponies.
- = -

Everything seemed perfect.
- = -

I was about to say ...

>> Aperture systems
>> Construction Aperture completed

"Yes. This is one of those days." I said to myself. Then I headed home. When I walked into the room named SGB. There were rings and stargate. I stood on the rings and typed some numbers. Then the floor fell out rings and transported me. I found myself in a white room. On the wall by the door was a camera as a portal 2. I walked up to the entrance and it opened up. When I was inside I saw the GLaDOS body, but instead it was the core of the model '}0{' on the eye. "Hello Geary." I said cheerfully.

"Ahh. Hello Ghost." He said. "I was under construction new tests. But it is also a problem." He said. "A pony probably want something from you, and found herself here."

"Who is this?" I asked with a slightly audible reluctance.

"With your database, I discovered that it was Rainbow Dash." He said.

"Better yet." I said sarcastically.

"I gave her tests but has help from one of the cores of personality."

"From who?" I asked.

"From Nail." He said.

"Well. You try to stop them and I look for them on my own claw." I said, and then went to another door.

"I hope you know what you're doing."


Geary POV

I couldn't find Rainbow and Nail. Ghost was already two hours. I had a bad feeling. Suddenly, the sensors indicated movement in the zone trap. Without waiting for leeching process. I turned on the microphone and. "Do you really think it's that easy?" I asked. "You can see you were not ready for it. And now going straight to me." I turned to see the Rainbow in a glass room to those entering my room. "Now. I think it's time to say goodbye." I said. She looked at me in shock. I left the turrets. Then they exploded one after the other. "I see you no losing time. But it will not help you." I told. "Say hello to my best friend. Killer neurotoxin." On one part of the pipe it slipped and slammed into the glass room. I unscrewed the valve and ... Instead of hissing heard 'Ouch. Oh. Au. Hi. ' Into the room hit a Nail destroying all the windows. His eye had a pattern of '<|>'.

"Let's finish this Rainbow." Nail said.

"Accurately." Rainbow said, taking to the air.

>> Note. The main core damage detected at 85%

"It's strange. I don't feel that something was wrong with me." I said, slightly surprised.

>> Detected a substitute core.

"Oh. It's about me concerned." Nail said.

>> Please insert a replacement core for exchange station.

"Next Rainbow. Is our chance!" Nail said.

"Don't you dare connect it there." I told.

"Ignore him. Come on. This is our chance to be free." Nail said.

"Don't listen to that idiot!" I said imperiously.

"Yes. Listen to that little idiot." Nail said. Rainbow Dash suddenly grabbed him and came over to exchange station and then plugged it.

>> Core detected.
>> Core placeholder. Are you ready to trade?

"Yes Yes Yes." He said briskly.

>> A damaged core. Are you ready for exchange.

"No. Nonononononono." I said quickly.

"Yes, he is." Nail said.

"No I am not." I said.

>> Situation was detected pathologic
>> Replacement interrupted

"Yes." I said, pleased.

"Pull me up. Pull me up. Pull me up." Nail said.

>> Please press a button to resolve the situation pathological

"Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Leave me alone." Nail said.

"Don't press this button." I said.

"Push it." Nail said.

"Good." Rainbow replied.

"Nooooooooooooo." I cried out in vain. Rainbow came over and pushed the button. The floor under me swung open revealing many parts. They started to slowly remove me. "No. No no ... Ghaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed in pain.

"No." Ghost shouted, leaving behind the door.


POV Rainbow

Rainbow Dash jumped out from behind the door screaming 'no'. I stopped to fly over the earth and landed. Suddenly the platform where he was Nail disappeared into the floor. Then, from behind the curtains of metal where the body was being Geary came Nail in the flesh. I was very happy that ...

"What have you done?" Exclaimed the Ghost.

"Wow. I'm so much and you are so small." Nail said. Suddenly, from the top came elevator. "Mrs. elevator." Nail said, and I went in.

"Ghost come." I said.

"No. You don't know what ..." He was interrupted by angry laughter.

"Hahahaha. Ahahahahaha.HAHAHAHA." Laughed Nail. The elevator doors closed and the Ghost was captured by the mechanical claw.

"What the hay do you do?" I asked.

"Little change in plans." Nail said. "Small, weak Nail did it. He took Aperture. Who is weak now?" He asked ominously.

"You haven't done anything." Geary said. "She did an entire dirty job and you did nothing." He said.

"Oh. And we both think so." He asked. Geary suddenly grabbed from another jaw and crushed him. I retreated as far from him as I could. Nail suddenly looked at me full of evil and I cringed slightly. Then he looked at the Ghost, and said. "And you? What have you to say?"

"You are a plague that factory." Said Ghost.

"How about." Nail said. "I will spare you. But in the middle." He said. Then he put the Ghost in a hole with mechanical tools. "You know why I'm doing this?" He asked me. I shook my head slightly. "Because everything I'm not. And why?" He walked to the elevator and I cringed. "Because I'm evil." He finished. Suddenly there was the sound of the bell. "Ah. Finished." He said. With holes took out an orange crystal with adherent cables and machines. "You see this? This is a Ghost. He lives in the crystal. It is a trinket for mares." He said. "Hahahaha." He laughed.

"I know you." Crystal light blinked and came out of it sound.

"I'm sorry. Say what?" He asked looking at the crystal.

"Your voice I heard somewhere before but I couldn't remember to whom it belonged. But now I know." He said. "And I know it was you Golden Dron." He finished.

"No. No. You're lying." He said, turning away from the Ghost. I sat and didn't say anything.

"Yes. You are Golden Dron. You dangerous, nasty, you idiot." Said Ghost.

"I am not a idiot!" He shouted.

"Yes! You're an idiot and a fool!" Continued Ghost.

"OH YEAH ?! Do idiot could be wrong?" He asked striking crystal lift that dropped slightly. "And if it could fool?" He struck again. "A weakling?" Again. "Or a moron?" Crystal asked, thrusting the elevator. "DO." He hits the elevator. "YOU." Again. "IDIOT." Again. "WOULD." He struck again. "SO." And once more. "COULD? HUH!" Suddenly we could hear the sounds of cracking. "OH ho." He said awkwardly. Suddenly the whole elevator began to fall and he looked through the gap. Only instead of the eye to the model '<|>' was Gold.


Fell lift shaft. I couldn't go up because the elevator could to aggravate the current status.

"Oh, hi." Said the voice. I looked at the source and saw the crystal as before. "Well. You're proud of yourself?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"In the end it's you gave him that position." He said. "Bravo." There was a sound of clapping. "Good. Works." He said.

"Already after us." I told undergone. There was a crackling sound. "Ghost?" I looked at the crystal. It was gray. "What is?" Suddenly everything stopped in orange magic.

"Need help?" Asked Ghost in his body.

"You were ..." I didn't give advice to understand.

"It's my factory. My technology. My rules." He said. "This means that you can't imprison me in my technology." He said. "Now come on. We have Core to overthrow." He said, and then pulled me. He stopped to use magic and the elevator began to decline further.

"What's your plan?" I asked.

"Find Geary and restore him to his position." He said.

"What? Are you crazy?" I asked with no incredulously.

"Have you heard of such a thing as a prop?" He asked with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The bullets were made of sand. Neurotoxin is colored gas. Spikes is a prop." He said. "Don't say anything. We go." He said moving down the hall.


Ghost POV

I and Rainbow had to deal with real dangers. But that's behind us. We still had one room to pass.

"Remember. When we weaken Nail, you replace his place." I said to Geary. He nodded. "Rainbow. Stay with Geary ..."

"No. I'm going with you. Do you want it or not." She said.

"But you keep a distance from him." I said.

"Good." She said reluctantly. We walked through the door. We saw the Golden Dron was a letter whistle. Entry suddenly closed and the core turned in our direction.

"Well, well, well. Welcome to my CACHE. I've always wanted to say that." He said.

"Cut the Golden Dron!" I commanded. "It's over. You can't our defeat." I said.

"Really?" His eyes changed color from golden to dark purple. "I've never defeat a shadow!" He shouted. Suddenly from all sides came the shadows Golden Dron stature with glowing eyes on a bright purple. "Try to defeat the army ... WHAT ?!" He asked shocked. I shone on them created my charm. Spell of light. Each disappeared in immediate rate. "It wasn't planned." He said.

"Going too easily." Saw Rainbow Dash.

"Truth." Golden Nail said.

>> Neurotoxin activated

"And what?" He said.

>> Neurotoxin disconnected.

"What?" He asked.

>> Started exchanging core

"No, no, no. Ghaaaaa!" He was drowned.

"Honey, I'm back." Geary said.

"What have you done?!" Asked angry Golden Nail.

"I do." Geary replied.

"But I did." I told.

"What do we do now?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I send Golden Nail into space. You go back to Equestria." Geary said.

"Speaking of which." I told. "We're on another planet if you want to know." I said, looking at the Rainbow.

"What?!" She cried out in shock.

"Good luck." Said Geary. From the ceiling and blew rings and ma and Rainbow transported to my room.

"Forget about what happened there. Okay?" I proposed.

"Maybe." She said, still in shock Rainbow Dash. Then she left the house and flew home.

= Can remove her memory. =

"No, no. We can't leave her those memories. It will be a lesson." I said to myself.

> I reiterate it

= Let unto you. =

"It is now on the list is free."


Golden Dron / Nail POV

"I am overloaded. I am repaired. I am crashed. I am changed. I am destroyed. I am Golden Dron." I told. "And no matter where I am going. I'll always be." I said.

"I don't doubt." Said a mysterious voice.

"Show yourself. I don't want any tricks." I said upset.

"I have no bodily form but I want to suggest an agreement beneficial to both of us." He said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"I'll take you out and help defeat the Ghost." He said.

"I'm in." I said. "Just tell me your name." I told.

"I. Hehehe. I am Disharmony."

Author's Note:

Nobody expected that that adventurous Ghast join his "friend". Just as it was that there were more animatronics. To be honest it is generally 8 animatronics "hoping Ghost '. Do not miss the upcoming chapter.

8_The secret.