• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

6_I am spirit of nightmares inside me

Rewrite

# I am everywhere. I am everything. I am Nightmare G. # he said.

| But ordinary Dalek could weaken you. To this there is also Jetrex. | Spoke Purple Ghost.

# This is temporary. You're lucky because you're untraceable. # Told Nightmare G.

| Say what you want. I still know better. |

# Until Purple G. Of time. # Spoke darkly Nightmare G.

| Each moment is different from what we know. I want death. You want to do a chaotic nightmare or something like that. | Commented Purple Ghost.


} I beg you. {He GG.

* No. * replied firmly.

}Plllllllllllllllllllllllease. {He begged.

* What should I do if I don't have what you use. * I told.

} Because it will be fun. {

*Alright. I'll make Portal gun. * I said resignedly.

} Readers thank you. {Cheerful GG said.

* Get to another room with you fourth wall. * I said, annoyed. Then I heard a knock at the door. I went over and opened it. On the other side is stood beside her Twilight and Celestia. "Ops." I said quietly. "I invite." I said pleasantly. Twilight gave me a little look and Celestia just entered. "I guess I know what brings you here." I said. "Johnny V and the Dalek Supreme." I said.

"Yeah Ghost." Celestia said. She looked and asked moments to the room. "Got a new kind of taste." She added.

"This is where you want to start?" I asked.

"What created these creatures?" Asked the princess of the sun.

"It's more technical matters. If I had to explain it rather ended by a big fuss." I said. "But practically I gave them a piece of my soul and the program. Soul in the Dalek and the program to Johnny V." I said.

"And after you have made these creatures?" She asked.

"I prefer to speak of them as the others." I said. and then I added. "I created them to have someone who will be able to advise me on matters that only they understand. And also of boredom."

"I understand." Celestia said.

"If I princess, I want to ask you a question Ghost." She Twilight. Celestia nodded slightly. "Did you make them because you just so wanted that specific purpose?" She asked.

"Because I was bored." I replied.

"And that's it?" Twilight asked.

"Yes."

"If I know Ghost." Celestia said. "Where did the idea for such forms of beings?" She asked.

"Where I come from ..." I didn't get to finish due to an alarm reminder. From the speakers could be heard the voice of the system.

> Ghostadroll completed successfully

"What is Ghostadroll?" Asked an interesting Celestia.

"That's my car." I said. "But in any way." I said. Suddenly we heard a screech similar to that of pterodactyl's.

"What's that sound?" Asked not likely Twilight.

"Engine." I responded very quickly under pressure. Suddenly the sound came again

"Whatever it is it seems to be threatening." Spoke a little bit anxious Celestia.

"It isn't only dangerous it ..." I paused and then faceclawed. I blurted detail.

"What's he like?" Asked Celestia.

"Or rather 'when we know it.'" She Twilight.

"It is better to get accustomed to where it is. As for pet ..." Again faceclawed.

"Pet? " Asked Celestia.

"Ghost. What's going on?" Asked flatly Twilight.

"I built myself a pet. I call it Ghostadroll. He can fly, sit on clouds and be nice and all. Or at least that was planned." I said.

"What?" Celestia asked quietly.

"Something like ..." He interrupted me sound annihilated the wall. Specifically kitchen. When I looked there I saw none other than Ghostadroll. It looked as if something had happened. But then he came up to Celestia. She began to charge the spell of terror. "No. He will not hurt you. It's just curious." I said, and Celestia only looked at creating front of her. Ghostadroll opened he's beak (which opens in three parts) and put forward three languages ​​and then ... Celestia licked leaving saliva on her. "He liked you. That's good. It could have been worse." I said. Celestia wiping saliva and Twilight looked at me with fear.

"Worse ?!" She asked in shock.

"Yes. He could have taken Celestia and simply throw her out the door." I said. "That is still better than a normal animal." I said.

"Can you tell me why when you get to like it must lick." She Celestia (still in saliva).

"It has animal instincts. And as you know it is difficult to control them." I said. "Besides being the age of the puppy which means that everyone will like." I said quietly.

> What are you ... I've got to take a picture. <Said DG. I felt a slight tingling. > Yes. Photo covered with saliva Celetia. I'll never leave you. <

"Well. Judging by today's events, I think that we can forget about these creatures that you do." Celestia said.

"But why?" Asked incredulously Twilight.

"Because I don't want to meet new creatures. And by the way I think I'm allergic to the saliva because my body is itching." Barely said Celestia.

"Oh." Twilight was the only answer.

"Well, good-bye princess." I told. "Say goodbye to Ghostadroll." I said, and he gave a cheerful squeak.

"I say goodbye to you Ghost, and you too Twilight." Said Celestia and then left.

"Twilight." I said.

"Yes." She looked at me. I raised my saddle filled with some things.

"In the middle it is what I promised you yesterday." I told her. I levitated saddle and set it up. "There is also a card with information on Jetrex." I said.

"Thanks." She said nice. "See Ghost."

"See you." I said. Twilight came out of the house. And I looked at Ghostadroll and then to the hole in the kitchen. "What I do with you?" I asked rhetorically.

} Where a portal gun? {Asked an angry GG.

"Grrrh." I growled lightly.


# So you're saying that the Ghost is simply no clue about that inside it is a creature which was founded in contact with elements of harmony? # Asked Nightmare G.

| Yes. But it is weak. Magic Equestria made that was made in the other dragonscqueq or how it there. I don't know how this is possible, but our support. | Purple Ghost said.

# And what's his name? # He asked.

"Disharmony." Said a voice from the darkness.

# Now that I know your name I might as well learn how you look. # He said.

"So be it." Disharmony said. When he came out of the shadows you could see his whole body.

# Interesting. # Commented Nightmare G. He saw before him a snake creature with the body covered with a clear coat brown. He had a horse's head. His uneven eyes were yellowish with green pupils. He had two teeth next to each other on one side of mouth. The first was larger and one smaller. His beard, eyebrows and the tip of the tail were black. He had a horn antelope and another shot of drill corner. The left paw looked like a cheetah and rights as humanized alligator paw. The left leg was right zebra and pumas. The tail was like a crocodile, wings and differed in the type of dragonflies of which came from. # So Ghost doesn't know about you and that gives us an advantage. # He Nightmare G.

|'ll Take care of finding others. | Purple Ghost said.

# Okay. # Answered Nightmare G.

"Maybe ice cream?" Disharmony said, standing at the booth with ice cream.


"Finished." I said, holding up a portal gun. "Now I just get a lunar rock somehow." I said to myself.

} And why do you need it? {Asked GG.

"To ..." When I turned up at the end of the hallway behind the door I saw a door marked 'Magazine'. "I completely forgot about it." I said to myself.

} What's in there? {Asked GG.

"A lot." I replied. I went to the door and then opened it. The room inside was huge. It was much bigger than the Equestria. I know this because when I looked up I saw a fireball the size of a kernel Equestria. Although the core Equestria was made of magic (If believing visions during sleep). "If I wanted to I could learn how to make elements of harmony." I said to myself. And then another idea came into my head. "Or create my own element of harmony. But I need elements of harmony." I said to myself.

} You don't. {Denied GG.

"Why is that." I asked.

} You absorbed the magic of elements of harmony. Remember? {He GG.

"Not only that I can do an element of harmony, it still can't connect with them. And if you combine them with a link to the tree of harmony." I said cheerfully.

} If not for me you wouldn't even have ideas. {He GG.

~ But I'm sense and also ideas. ~ Spoke sense.

"And so I will do a new element." I said, inspired. "System. Put me in the space between the elements of harmony and tree of harmony and give me the opportunity to create a new item." I said.

> Requires crystal.

Claws snapped and front of me appeared light gray crystal. I grabbed it and said. "Start the procedure."

= I'm not sure it's a good idea. =

> Initiating

= Still you stick to the old program. =

Everything went black and I saw only darkness. Suddenly my left flashed six different lights. Each was the color and shape of the elements. They consisted of some sort of power lines. On the right side of the tree seen harmony composed of blue lines. From anywhere on the part of the rays coming out merging with the elements. Between the tree and the elements was a small gray ball.

> Jewel ready to accept magic

= Believe me. It's a bad idea to interfere with the elements of harmony. =

"I do what I want." I said. "First, I create a link with the elements and the tree." Then he joined a thin thread elements and the tree harmony. "Now add power. But how?" I asked myself.

> Magical cores can be useful

= Don't do something you'll regret. =

My claws suddenly parted to reveal a colorful, glowing orbs around which circled metal rings. "Bonding time." I said to myself.

= You can still break. =

I didn't listen Jetrex. I began to form bonds with small ball. Its shape began to take on the appearance of a star consisting of six colors. "One last thing. What is an element." I said. Suddenly I felt a strange tingling sensation and then I knew. Element of dedication. I gave the power that is to use the item. "System. My work is finished."

> I accept

The whole view has been replaced by magazine and crystal shining very brightly. Suddenly the light disappeared revealing element of dedication. "Very well." I said to myself.

> Power 10%

"You can see part will absorb a large amount of power." I said to myself.

= I can't believe you did that. =

> Magical cores may extend the time for discharge but not charged

"The time to recharge." I said, and then went to the room.


Dalek Supreme POV

"So if I add amplifiers ..." I said.

"This party cannon ..." Said Pinkie.

"It will be more fun." We said at the same time.

"You always have good ideas Daly." She Pinkie patting me armor.

"Just like you." I said. "Maybe something to do?"

"We will plan future events surprises." Suggested Pinkie with a big 'squee'.

"I agree." And then me and Pinkie moved to Sugarcube Corner.

} So hold supreme. {He GG.

* Thanks. * I said. * How did you get into my head? * I asked.

} I break the fourth wall, and I have contact with my readers. {Answered.

* You mean they? * I asked mentally pointing to you.

} You too can break the fourth wall? Great. {He GG.

* I don't get one. * I said.

} What? {Asked himself.

* Why did you make a portal gun Ghost? * I asked.

} Because readers wanted. {Answered.} WoOoOoOow. {He said.

*What happened? * I asked.

} I'm connected to the Ghost. This means that he had to do something. Something big. {He GG.

*Check it. * Ordered.

} Yes. {Answered, and then he disappeared.

"Cake." I said no reason.


Ghost POV

"There is nothing like fast charging." I said to myself. I looked to the left on the bedside table and on it lay element which I did. "There was ..." I was interrupted by a knock. No. The pounding on the door.

= So bad. =

"I'm going!" I shouted. When I was at the bottom opened the door to see that behind them Celestia and Luna. "What can I do for the princess?" I asked innocently.

"Me and my sister, we felt an unknown energy. It was so strong that it couldn't be ignored." She said.

"We don't know what you're planning Ghost but we prefer to be sure that it doesn't threaten Equestria." Luna said in Canterlot voic.

"Nothing am plotting. Just a small ..." I stopped when I noticed it by chance I brought an element of dedication. Celestia and Luna looked at it. "Damn." I said then immediately hid the jewel.

"What was that?" Celestia asked, trying to look at a gem.

"Nothing." I said, shrilly.

"You have to show us what you hide." Luna said.

"I advise you not to raise your voice to me." I was talking to Luna.

"We can raise our voice to whoever we want." She said.

"Not for me." I said with a voice full of cold and without feeling. By chance I looked at the thermometer and noticed that the room temperature has dropped a few degrees.

"Ghost. Be nice!" She ordered.

"Okay." I replied calmly. I showed this gem and gave Celestia. She levitated it in front of her.

"What did you do with this jewel?" She asked.

"I did it element of harmony."

"Excuse me?"

"I did it element of harmony."

"What?"

"I did it element of harmony." After that Celestia and Luna stood in silence.

"WHAT ?!" Screamed Celestia.

"Yes. You got me. I took part harmony." I said, embarrassed.

"What?" Screamed Luna.

"What? It's an experiment." I said in self-defense.

"Not towers his ears." She Celestia. I was a little hunched. "It's amazing." She said.

"WHAT ?!" Me and Luna cried at the same time.

"Not only that met the power of the elements that have created your own. It's great discovery." Celestia said with a grin.

"Now you begin to behave like your student." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry." Celestia slightly blushed and then adopted a serious attitude. "Tell me everything about that element." She ordered.

"It is an element of dedication. I wear it myself, because I created using my magic." I replied.

"Only yours." Said Luna in Canterlot voice.

"Maybe just write it on a roll and I will give it to you." I said. Then I took out my paper, pen and began to write. When I finished the scroll I gave Celestia. "There's something else I can to do ..." Interrupted me mechanical screech. "Not again." I said with a slight slump.

"Was it Ghostadroll?" Asked sheepishly Celestia.

"Yes. I hope not lick you now." I said. "As in the morning." I said. Suddenly, the cuisine is left Ghostadroll and lunged at Celestia. Luna loaded spell but stopped when she saw what Ghostadroll does.

"Remove ... it ... from ... me." She Celestia between licking Ghostadroll. Luna only slightly giggling. Ghostadroll suddenly turned toward her and Luna stopped giggling. He came up, sniffed uncertainly and ... he threw himself on Luna languages.

"Ghaa! Screamed Luna under Ghostadroll. I refrained from laughing and wiping the saliva that Celestia on it was. I whistled and Ghostadroll left and Luna came up to me.

"You go home." I said in a serious tone. He went into the kitchen and then by Pitt in the wall. "I'll have to finally fix it." I said to myself.

"Luna, we have what we want. Now let's go back." Celestia said. Luna wiped the saliva herself and went with Celestia into the car and then walked toward Canterlot.

"This day is getting more and more strange." I said to myself.

} I saw the strangest guys in the multiverse. {He said. } One wore the Omnitrix, another was in armor iron man, and another ... {paused. }Oh gosh. too many spoilers. {

* Wait what do you mean? * I asked.

} That there are others like you. {Said quickly GG.

* Which is? *

} People sent to Equestria. {He said. } You had this to learn from one of them, not from me. {He said.

*What I? * I asked him, tempting him to tell more.

} You can create a token to allow others to a call whenever you want. {He said shrilly.

* System. How do token? * I asked.

> Select the object signifying you

I took out the suit bloody claw and graven in the letter G. * bad memories. * I told myself.

> Pour in it your soul

I felt a tingle.

> Give a shout

* Hello? Hello, hello? Hello, I am Ghost. Animatronic which I can help you. If you haven't heard about me, it's no wonder. But if you need help, advice or just some enhancements include call me. I'll come when I can. * I said.

> Then throw it into the void

= You can use the engine of reality. =

I snapped my claws and there was a small hole. Token flew to it and hole closed. "My job is done." I said proud. "Wait. Spoilers?" I asked, stunned.

} There is nothing more I tell you. {He GG.

* How are you. * I said. "What is it I? And so. Panels."


"And practically what makes the chaos shouldn't be given Pinkie." Disharmony said. Nightmare G rolled with laughter.

# Dude. I don't regret that I didn't imprison. # He said chuckling. # Yeaa. Jokes, jokes. Work, work. # He said.

"And you want to know what would happen if Luna had pink hair and it was nice to excess?" Disharmony said.

# We shouldn't have to joke. # Answered Nightmare G # But yes. I want. # He said.

"Then Luna to make ..."


"These are my new work." I said. "Gifts." I said, revealing the core of how the game Portal 2. His eye was orange with a red circuit around the center.

"Hello." Dary said.

"Interesting." Supreme Dalek said. "But I'm going out of here." He drove away.

"I always just nothing." I said to myself.

"Head's up." Gifts comforted me. "What's your next step?" He asked.

I raised my head and looked at him. "Aperture." I said with a grin.

Author's Note:

Chapter 6 completed. I think you like it. If you want to give me some ideas of what to do, write in the comments and maybe the next story will be with your proposal.

7 _ ???