• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,616 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,616

3_Not so terrible as he looks

Rewrite

* Let it Tantarion! * I was indignant sense that although it has no hands and so won 13 times. Or go out of practice, or he is cheating.

* I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of everything that happens. Am I right? * I asked them. Suddenly I heard my built-in alarm clock that announces at this time. (It's about) system.

* It is up to the night. * I.


> Sleep excluded

Well, it's now only ...

:It's my strength and power .: Said the voice sounded like me. :You should be ashamed. You steal my body and uses them for its own ends. Soon, however, everything see will be destroyed by my favorite. Be ready for roaming mode. Take this as my revenge .: ended.

*Is it possible? Is that what I heard ... * I couldn't finish it.

^ Kid. You are right. We both know what it means. Ghost is in you. ^ Said Bill.

> Lie! <Yelled not to expect the DG. > This isn't the voice of Ghost. That inner voice coming from inside me. <Said DG.

* So it is you, and you him? * I asked.

> Exactly. <Said DG.

* May not doing any tricks while we visited. * I.

} This move and not stand like a peg. {He GG.

I got up from the couch and walked over to a table in the middle of the room. I took a piece of paper and wrote on it:

Twilight Sparkle

Just I got to explore Ponyville or find a job. If you look for me it will be easy and if you want help that's just found me. And one more thing. Don't try to do a review of my system.

When I finished writing I put a card on the table and then I went toward the exit, thinking about how can I get here some source of metal. You never know if I will need some repairs. Right? Continuing. When I went outside I saw that the sun began to rise which meant that for a minute or two I'll see some ponies.

Suddenly I felt a burning smell coming from my head.

* What is going on?! * I exclaimed my question.

} Get out of the brain! Get out of the brain! {Screamed GG.

> Green Ghost convinced himself that if they slept all purple and will do an exorcism is your feeling the desire to kill is gone. <Said DG.

* So far as Purple Ghost? * I asked to be sure.

} Alcohol will expel him out of here. {

> No. About fairy. Sure about Purple Ghost. <Annoyed DG.

* Relax. Besides, don't hinder me. Deals with...*

"Job search."

* Exactly, and ... * I not finished when I realized something. "Pinkie ?! What? How? When? Where? Anyway. You know the place where someone handy with four arms ... claws ... or something like that?" I finished looking at the pink pony.

"I think I know a place." She said with a grin. "Unless you like sweets." She ended.

"kidding. I love sweets." I said. She smiled even wider and without waiting grabbed me by one of the clutches.

I didn't have time to keep pace with what I threw, but I could hear the chirp of the system.

> Accelerated analysis: Enabled

I don't know why, but now I knew what I saw for a few seconds. My body gave me more and more evidence that sculpture doesn't cease to amaze me.

* I would like to have a bike. * I thought, even though I knew it wasn't going to work. But suddenly I heard a re-tweet the system.

> Plans of everything for all types of motorcycles loaded on the disk

When I heard this message I felt light bul head, but I knew things that previously didn't know. My wish came true.

* System. I can have information about advanced engineer. * I asked hoping the system would tell me. (Pinkie still guided me.)

> Information Available
> APN: advanced engineer
> Section 4
> Article: 1
> Advanced feature allows the engineer to explore diagrams and construction plans, programming and repair each device. This gives unlimited possibilities plus the ability to build their own facilities with plans known.

* So I can think of something and I'll know how to do it. * I asked.

> Yes, and you will be with these plans also create your own thing

* It's time for a badass. * I was talking to myself.

"So that's all I had to show you Ghost." Pinkie said.

"So if I have to hire here is where I have to report?" I asked and Pinkie smiled.

"And what you know?" She asked with a sly smile.

* System. What I know.? "I asked the system.

> Cooking, threats, destruction, murder, laughter, construction, work behind a desk, quartz, minecraft, little big planet, construction, jokes and other oddities

Said the system. However, I was surprised that it has survived. After all, I didn't even know that my system could simply from just leave what it says. But back I saw that Pinkie was still staring at me. I don't tell her to wait I said. "I know the pastries." I said.

She took a deep breath and said. "Really? Me to. I love them. And if you ..." I interrupted her.

"Where do I hire to work here?" I asked holding her mouth again. She just pointed to the counter for which she was Mrs. Cake. I fasted it and walked to the counter.

Mrs Cake looked at me a little scared (not that I wonder). When I was at the counter turned to her in a nice way (probably they were at a party, or I have not seen). "Hello madam. My name is Ghost and looking for work." When I said she slightly calmed down.

"Oh. So you're the Ghost of who Pinkie said yesterday. Nice to meet you." But I still told that hides fear. "So you need a job?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"It may be there's something for you. Tell me what you do best." She said.

"I think it's best I go making pastries." I suggested.

"Okay. But for sure I would like to try one of your cakes." Said Mrs. Cake.

"It depends on whether I can use the kitchen. And if so, in which direction?" I asked nice.

"It will be that way." Mrs Cake pointed way.

"Thank you." I said.

"Listen Ghost I have to step out. I think I can handle it." Said Pinkie Pie, and soon after she left.

When I was in the kitchen I saw everything that needed to be done baking. Not wanting to wait walked over to the sink, washed somehow claws and took to work.


5 minutes later

I had already prepared baking muffins and ingredients on the table were prepared for decorations. I don't wait by having it put the tray in the oven and began to wait.

* It should be ready in about 15 minutes. What can I do at this time. * I was thinking. When I noticed that some dishes were dirty after my preparations approached them and began to wash them. By the time.

> I don't know what you do you see in these ponies that want to help them. <Asked DG.

| I would have killed them prefer to enjoy the view. For fun. | Spoke Purple Ghost.

> Ha. finally heard him! <Said DG.

: Just give me a break. It's starting to happen too annoying. Just give me the check and then ...: Don't finish when the hear the chirping of the system.

> System Errors: 2
> Started repairing
> 25%
> 50%
> 75%
> 87%
> 99%
> Fixed: 1 system error
> System Errors: 1

Ghost.2 suddenly fell silent, as if nothing had happened. But the silence was interrupted by the Demon Ghost.

> So Ghost.2 was a simple mistake of the system? <Asked DG.

* Looks like it. * I said. However, my conversation was interrupted by the bell

' ring, ring ring. '

"You can see that muffins are ready." I said. I went to the oven and turned it off and then took out the heated tray with my claws. They looked and smelled great ... possible without nose? I returning walked to the table, put the tray and begin decorate cupcakes.

When I finished decorating them, they were like those rainbow cupcakes but only with the color red and white. Without waiting I took a tray and went to the counter where Mrs Cake gave the order to ponies. I walked over to her and gently cleared my throat and she looked at me.

"Here they are ordered cupcakes." I said, putting the tray on the counter. She looked at them. She took one of muffins and tried it. I saw how she looked at it and ate the rest.

"I must say they are pretty good." Said Mrs. Cake. She looked thoughtful. Then, she said. "You got the job. Come at 7:00 am from Monday to Friday, and on Saturdays and Sundays at 8:30."

"I'll be on time." I said, giving a thumbs up.


I vole happily through the city, and suddenly her with this whim, I heard thunder. Looking at the sky I saw the clouds and it will not end well could.

* I have to find a place to hide. * I said to myself searching for a place with a roof.

^ And why is that kid? ^ Asked Bill.

* Look me in recollecting the title, Purple guy, Springtrap, 5 children and FNaF 3. * I said.

^ Uuuuhhhh. That must have hurt. ^ Said Bill.

"Ha. I found it." I saw a small cafe, and before it were tables and when one of them sat Twilight wanting to eat a sandwich. "Bulb." I said and went to Twilight. "What did Twilight?" I asked her .

"Hey Ghost. Tell me, do you know what is the big grand galoping gala?" She asked me.

* Of course I do. But. * I thought. "I don't know. Never heard of it." I said, looking at her. She had a look of relief, but then she noticed something. The rain fell around us but not on us.

"What is." Twilight.

"Hi Twi." Said Rainbow advance. "I think to myself ..."

"There Rainbow." Twilight. "Just patched what ..." Twilight failed to finish.

"You have 2 options." I told her. "You're walking and you're giving peace of mind, or you're selfish as the rest of her friends." I said, to which she replied indignantly.

"I'm not selfish!" She screamed at me.

"Yeah? And that you and others don't give peace of Twilight. I still just why You should go." I told angry.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I go myself and thank you!" She screamed as covered the hole in the clouds.

"Well now ..." Interrupted me ... Rain !? "Well, it's over."

"Grrrh." Twilight snapped.

"Hello. I'm hereereereereereereereereereere ..."

"Ghost?" Asked Twilight.

' trck trtrtrck tck trtrtrckckckck 'We could hear the sounds of crackling and cracking.

"Ghost. Are you OK?" Twilight was more worried ... and wet from the rain.

' Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...crash'

"Repair ... help ... system ... parts." Barely spoke.

> Switch to waterproof
> Starts repairing the system
> Complication of the system
> Shelter in front of the water to turn the waterproof mode

"The house ... dry ... water ... spoil ... dry ... mode ... waterproof ... need ... drought ... now!" I tried to speak as fast as I could.

"Good Ghost. I'll help you. Spike. Come and help me." Twilight.

"I'm coming." Spike said.

Twilight levitated me to the library and Spike walked beside her. When we got there the Twilight put me on the floor and asked. "What do I do now?"

"Wait ... see." I said. Then we could hear the sound of creaking and breaking.

' trrrrck ... trhhh ... tctctctc ... trrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRCK! '

> Springs skeleton costume and again in its place
> System Repair completed

"It is good. It is ..." I couldn't stop when the door opened.

"Twilight. Take me at the gala." Screamed Rarity.

"What Wonderbolts?" Rainbow Dash.

"A party?" Pinkie Pie argued.

"Achm. Don't forget ..." Her voice trailed off.

"Enough of this !!!" I screamed. "Twilight! Send back those tickets to the Princess. And you!" I pointed enraged by five other holders of Harmony. "Every can't live without this ticket. Therefore it is better to get rid of it and write the reason for the resignation of this great event." I said.

"Spike. Come here. I need to write a letter to the Princess." Twilight. Then came the Spike with a feather and piece of paper. Twilight dictated the words to write and when finished, Spike rolled up the letter and sent it in green flames. "So the problem ..." Twilight failed to stop when Spike belched letter.

"This is a letter from the princess." Spike said, giving a roll to Twilight.

"What does it say?" Asks Pinkie Pie.

"The princess sent the letters to the Grand Galoping Gala." She said giving tickets to the Rarity, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie, Spike and for themselves. But there was something not expected. "The princess has sent you a ticket Ghost." Said surprised Twilight.

It was at Twilight when she said I was drinking water. When I heard that, all the water spat. "What?!" I cried for two reasons. 1 drank water. 2 I got a letter. "I ... don't know what to think. I really do. Today I have enough." I told them. "And I think I have the right to do it." As I said, let go of a glass and fell on the couch.

"And I really don't faint." I said. "If it isn't possible to change my costume." It Rarity slightly move. "That I want to have a fez and scepter." I told them. "While not. I wants to be just a fez." I informed. * System. *

> Yes

* The amount of power. * I asked.

> Power: 56%

* Huh. * I thought to myself. * I get information about Fez? * I asked.

> Turn fashionist

*Pain !!!!!!!! * I shouted.

> Good night. <Said DG.

"Something wrong Ghost." Asked Twilight.

"I want to sleep and that's it." I said. * System. Turn on sleep mode and shut down about 6:00. * I ordered.

> Sleep Timer set

* Thank you. * I said when I went to bed.


I was in a place similar to a mixture of Ponyville and New York. And I admit that it was strange. Especially with all this chaos what happens.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I heard a voice which I recognized right away.

"It has been my nightmare Nightmare G?" I asked him sarcastically. "Because if it is weak." I told him.

"No nonononono. This isn't your nightmare. This is my dream." Nightmare G said smiling.

"It still weak." I said removing the smile from face Nightmare G.

"And what do you say?" He asked, when the whole world began to crumble.

"Ahahahaha ... hahahahaha ....." Nightmare G was cut off by another voice.

"Enough of this!" Everything fell apart and only what was I, Nightmare G and incoming Luna.

"And so over I worked." Nightmare G complained. I took it as one of the horns and threw him to the door next to me.

"What can I do for you Luna?" I asked as if what happened didn't happen.

"I sensed an unusually large jump nightmare, and here you are you and your friend ..." Luna noticed something. "Why I don't tell about myself in the second person, and the canterlot voice?" She asked.

"That's why you're in my head, and here I base formation." I said. "As for the latter, he is the source of nightmares. He called Nightmare G." Luna said, noting God knows what she was doing with her voice.

"That is a living nightmare?" She asked.

"Yes and no." I said. "He is the whole universe in one body. And you may want water." I gave her a glass of water on a tray.

"No thanks." She said.

"It's hard." I said, throwing out a tray of glass behind me where in contact with the ground exploded. "But I know that not just because you came to me." I told her. "That's where they are thanks to me for help in removing Nightmare Moon?" I asked removing the clock pocket from behind her ear.

"Good. Thank you for your help. And now ..." She couldn't finish.

"I think you're able to help me." I said. "Just say 'I allow R.E.'." I said, making the Luna was surprised.

"I agree to R.E.?" She asked with a slight frown. Suddenly there was a tweet of the system.

> Motor reality involved

"Thank you and goodbye." I said gaining surprise. She had to say something when suddenly unknown kad train took Luna before my face. "The fun is just beginning." I said to myself with a slight smile.

Author's Note:

Motor reality involved which means that chaos will appear in Equestria. Be ready for more madness in the new chapter.

4_working day and chaos